Let's make Negan great again!

NG improved Rick, Glenn & Aba.  It should be Negan now!
Survival instinct has not much improve when bruisers are natural born weak attack and DR 80% already.
Suggestion 1, lower body shot % / regain AP % / increase stun %.  So, we can set CC badges on one more hero.
Suggestion 2, wide attacks at normal hit.  It makes general weapons useful.
Suggestion 3, nothing change, but stop bleeding at each turn.
GovernatorNovellAngelspitBurmeliinis[Deleted User]Nanajjabrucewayne007RiotZappaMrLuckyhunter_x

Comments

• JLCJLC Member Posts: 33
    edited March 8
    Just a hunch, but I think this year is the year of the Negan and he will be buffed or get a new LT. I like your first suggestion best out of the three. My suggestions would be: 

1. Less body shots and chance to gain a charge point if bodyshotting.
    2. Charge attacks stun ALL walker types including tanks, goos and spikes.
    3. Breaks free from struggle AND breaks teammates out of struggle with guaranteed stun to the walker the teammate is struggling with (‘cause Negan saves people, ya know).
    4. Anything having to do with gaining extra charge points.
    BurmeliinisSJCNovell
  • find2046find2046 Member Posts: 66
    Great idea.  
    I have another one for fun.  Charged attack throws hammer straight 3 space forward, like Thor.  haha

hunter_x
  • FuriousMoldovanFuriousMoldovan Member Posts: 1,266
    New LT for Negan:
    Explosive Tomatoes - chance to stun all enemies in a radius around the target.
    Negan's Spaghetti - heal on bodyshots.
    Leader of original TWD guild (est. 2015).
    We Are TWD 😎
    FuriousMoldovan's NML Glossary
  • ForgottenForgotten Member Posts: 6
    Well, going with his abilities in the show, he could herd freemen. (I know, I know, that'd break the game)

I wanted to rename the LT to "widowmaker" but I can't think of anything useful that has to do with Glenn and Abe, I mean, something like 100% stun on freemen assaults and scouts?
    Perhaps Concussion as LT, either just adding to the % to stun 2 rounds, or making it possible to stun for 3 rounds.

• MudMoccasinMudMoccasin Member Posts: 668
    find2046 said:
    .... So, we can set CC badges on one more hero.
    What heroes are best for CC badges besides Alpha ? I was told that CC badges were inferior to CD and subsequently useless on anyone else.
  • BilldingerBilldinger Member Posts: 301
    Pleaaaasssseeeee....Make Negan, Carol, Maggie, Hunter Daryl, Rosita, Gabriel, Zeke, and Jerry useful! They are the only characters on the show who are still current, and they can't be used in the game! It makes zero sense to make characters that were killed off 7 years ago the focus of the game.
    JLCMudMoccasin
  • SJCSJC Member Posts: 48
    @JLC great no 2 proposal

I would also add it to the regular attacks too ( if not a body shot) it will stun ALL walker types including tanks, goos and spikes.It s time not only to push them, but to stun too.
    I herd, all follow.
    JLC
  • JLCJLC Member Posts: 33
    Thanks @SJC, number 2 is my favorite also. It would be a really unique leader trait and would be awesome in guild wars. I like the idea of regular attacks also having a chance to stun. 
  • DocGonzoDocGonzo Member Posts: 38
    #2 would be great. 
  • brucewayne007brucewayne007 Member Posts: 553
    I support this. 
    I have kept my Negan sharp and slowly build him. He is formidable 
    but the LT is poo
    edited March 10
     @Fluxxx , can you help us and make it happen ?  :smile:

1.  Negan's base health is 0.1 wich is very very low.Aaron,Dwight,Rosita,Merle have the same.It should be incresed to 0.2.
    2. Negan s main trait should contain : reduces the chance that your attacks will result in body shots by x%.Attacks ignore first x% of the target s DR.
    +
    3. Charge attacks stun ALL walker types including tanks, goos and spikes (JLC).Regular attacks too ( if not a body shot) it will stun ALL walker types including tanks, goos and spikes 

Last choice
    4. When attacked by a spikey ,Negan will never go into bleeding and he will never die from a struggle with him combined with  proposal no 3 from JLC and find2046
    I herd, all follow.
    JLC
  • ArqueueArqueue Member Posts: 218
    Pleaaaasssseeeee....Make Negan, Carol, Maggie, Hunter Daryl, Rosita, Gabriel, Zeke, and Jerry useful! They are the only characters on the show who are still current, and they can't be used in the game! It makes zero sense to make characters that were killed off 7 years ago the focus of the game.

follow your chain of thought, it seems Negan and Co need to die in order to be useful at all
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 5,163
    Been a lot of good suggestions for Negan over the years maybe we'll get lucky

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
    edited March 10
    Yeah, that would be great.
    I herd, all follow.
    brucewayne007
  • gndriagndria Member Posts: 46
    Just remembering back to the moment he killed Abe and Glenn in the show he should have some kind of beat to death trait.  Chooses random walker nearby and hits until dead.  
    Probably a potentially over abused proposition, but maybe limit to bruisers keep hitting until stunned or non-bodyshot or something like that.

Deathwish19RiotZappa
  • IcePeterIcePeter Member Posts: 376
    I like struggle break. In addition to his current skill, give an increasing chance to break a struggle every turn he’s struggling, possibly adding a charge point. Basically, if he’s gotta go red to be useful, might as well make it worth our while. 
    Oooo some kind of struggle break become fully charged rage mode... Call it Deaths Door. 

If not negan then someone , I love that idea

Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Our page :

Send me a PM
    MrLucky
  • LoneWanderer360LoneWanderer360 Member Posts: 564
    He also, weirdly, kept saying how everything was a joke and the American dream came true...? I don't know man, it was weird. 
    MrLucky
    gndria said:
    Just remembering back to the moment he killed Abe and Glenn in the show he should have some kind of beat to death trait.  Chooses random walker nearby and hits until dead.  
    Probably a potentially over abused proposition, but maybe limit to bruisers keep hitting until stunned or non-bodyshot or something like that.

He should of had T-Dogs LT 
    Deathwish19
    MrLucky said:
    I was talking to Jeff the other day(Jeffrey Dean Morgan to you regular folk), and he agreed his character should be stronger than RGG, and Eugene. 
    Just sayin'.   B)
    Oh and he said to say hi @Fluxxx !
    Jeff.......
    there is only 1 Jeff in the Walking dead game @JayZ
    FuriousMoldovanMrLuckyJayZ
    edited March 11
    Okay back to putting my top hat on and not mucking around. NG- you have the strongest character in the game and made him utter shite. 
    He’s a bad mofo 

make him great again. 
    Even keep his LT, but Tweak it. Keep it the same. But with players adjacent or next too in a wall. Have them get a bonus Threat Teduction like Jerry. But stop capping at 80% as well all are 80%. Make 80% add 10%. 
    So a 90% DR bruiser

People might actually use him again! 
    And have him in a campaign. Make it hard to get. But step up 
    We don’t want the game easier. We just want to use everyone. 
    ATLAS-Z said:
    Been a lot of good suggestions for Negan over the years maybe we'll get lucky
    Dont hold your breath. 
    xbamfx
  • KriegKrieg Member Posts: 304
    New Negan trait "Look at that eye!" = 3 turn stun :wink:
    FuriousMoldovanMrLuckyxbamfx
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 3,000
    Reroll tokens are piling up again so I'm ready for a reworked hero to work on! :smiley:

xbamfxMrLucky
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,435
    edited March 12
    Negan should be the best hero in the game, these next couple of episodes we will all find out why........ Lucille not far. 

Cmon NG make him great and give him an alternate skin plzzzzzzzzzz
    MrLucky
  • ForgottenForgotten Member Posts: 6
    New LT proposal: At the end of the turn, Negan attacks any adjacent enemy that is already stunned for 40% of total damage and another round of stun .

Basically another punish attack to enemies who are already on their knees.
    Name it: "Eeny, meeny, miny, moe", "Stay down" or "On your knees"

MrLucky
    Give negan an X% chance to break through enemy stun resistance.

Eugene : "them triple XXXL tanks cannot be ceased and desisted no stun feasible ..."

Negan : picks up Lucille, "... here hold my beer" 

Our page :

Send me a PM
    ShadowWalkerDeathwish19MrLucky