Capibara raiding friends and celebrities 🐿❤️

Comments

• capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,664
    capibara said:
    Today i realised i posted so many “outpost raids videos” into Confession Box for Outpost Raids ...that was probably worth to start my own thread of videos too! Have fun!  ;)
    Premise: ..i always fight, not because “i'm bad”... lol... but just because otherwise without fight those videos would be very boring.. anyway because of my “gameplay”.. beware of the rodent.. 😂😂😂...there will be very often funny situations..  😉

The first one is “old”...i'm not still sure @DonCoqui is still playing

Capibara visiting @DonCoqui

DonCoqui

VISITED SO FAR

DonCoqui ::: link

SavannahGuy81 ::: link

StrikeTeamSquad ::: link

Stu ::: link

Mongo ::: link

Sg-Death ::: link (Draw. Only Flag)

CrowTRobot ::: link

don't mess with capi!

haha 🤣🤣 ..funny because last week a friend sent me the full story... 

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    MudMoccasinArqueueTweetyBird
  • Sg_DeathSg_Death Member Posts: 88
    And we kick @capibara out frequently because of his lousy star count
    Peace friend 😂😂😂
    Elder : Dead Stalkers
    capibara
  • Sg_DeathSg_Death Member Posts: 88
    And stop raiding me...... 😜 
    Elder : Dead Stalkers
    capibara
    Sg_Death said:
    And stop raiding me...... 😜 

Yeah! there will be more in your Outpost but before i have to upload more videos. i'm uploading now @mimica outpost... sometime YouTube is slow in processing videos...
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    Toda I decided to visit the legendary @mimica and for the occasion I arrived with fresh ice cream. Unfortunately he was stubborn in receiving me with a flamethrower and... things got more complicated than expected ..😬🔥

Mimica

AndreaBurmeliinisMudMoccasin[Deleted User]
  • BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 934
    So how did that exactly happen? Negan was killed but still managed to stun Michonne? 
    Ingame username: Jubjab
    capibara
    So how did that exactly happen? Negan was killed but still managed to stun Michonne? 

i suppose ended bleeding at the end of the turn... 
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,281
    @capibara tag me if you ever are able to raid my outpost. Be warned. Bring your A-Team!
    Cronus said:
    @capibara tag me if you ever are able to raid my outpost. Be warned. Bring your A-Team!

of course! Cronus is also your in game? 🙂
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,281
    capibara said:
    Cronus said:

of course! Cronus is also your in game? 🙂
    IGN is Kronos. Happy hunting!
    today i visited rushi of the YAMATO team.. a bloodbath! 😂😂😂

rushi

• Marcus6253Marcus6253 Member Posts: 221
    Once again your Rushi video shows that Carl's leader trait is way overpowered.  It's basically a one turn shield for each survivor given enough luck.
    capibara
    Once again your Rushi video shows that Carl's leader trait is way overpowered.  It's basically a one turn shield for each survivor given enough luck.

yes...but why we should “nerfe”... Carl? ..for 1 time that a trait is working... 😂😂😂
    wish i could have antistun working “as Carl”... sometime i join a map with gold Antistun and my 8 stars Eugene stay 3 turns stunned..and some times 4 times! 
    here is your favourite rodent ever riding the beloved @Billbam ...and he set on fire my whole team! 😁 
    ...hey... why that sounds...”awkward”?? 🤔

billbam

MrLuckyAndrea[Deleted User]
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 1,140
    @capibara billbam loves BBQ Rodent hahaha!  Thanks for the shout out and the visit.
    15 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    Entry level Boot Camp & Badge System 101 Chat
    Our top 3 Global Guilds form a team of 60 Top 20 in Elite Mid 20 in Recon and Bottom 20 in Hellcats
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

capibara[Deleted User]
    And... here is the day i visited N3braska of the italian team.. La Fenice.

..a bloodbath. Something went wrong with me. i said “hello friend”... and i was gone😅
    But then the “evil rodent” went back with all his team and we won yesterday War 😜

N3braska

Andrea[Deleted User]MrLucky[Deleted User]
    edited March 22
    My visit to the legendary forumer and friend @SPC_TORRES ...has been a sort of ..”drama”... 😬

This time i joined with friendly behaviour.. indeed if you pay care i did not stunned them with Abe....and then.. not sure what happened... maybe there was a gas escape.. they moved and suddenly they were all dead!! 🤔🙀

SPC TORRES

AndreaSPC_TORRES
  • SPC_TORRESSPC_TORRES Member Posts: 2,011
    capibara said:
    My visit to the legendary forumer and friend @SPC_TORRES ...has been a sort of ..”drama”... 😬

This time i joined with friendly behaviour.. indeed if you pay care i did not stunned them with Abe....and then.. not sure what happened... maybe there was a gas escape.. they moved and suddenly they were all dead!! 🤔🙀

SPC TORRES

All good my friend, I do not even have negan in the lead , they are my benchwarmers reliefs 
    you are welcome to raid anytime my brother 

and thanks for the visit 

capibara
    ..visiting friends and celebrities is not a joke... i'm doing it.. but lol.. visiting twice a guildmate?? 😂😂😂

After the first bloodbath ...stunning them is impossible... i visited @Sg_Death with 3 harpoons!! Hello Santiago! 🤣🤣

Sg-Death

MrLucky
    edited April 7
    This week i had the luck to have @TRUFAtwdnml as visitor in my guild 🙂

...so to celebrate the event i went to visit his Outpost 😂😂😂

Trufa

AndreaTRUFAtwdnmlMrLuckyGovernator
  • TRUFAtwdnmlTRUFAtwdnml Content Creator Posts: 169
    capibara said:
    This week i had the luck to have @TRUFAtwdnml as visitor in my guild 🙂

...so to celebrate the event i went to visit his Outpost 😂😂😂

Trufa

hehehe :D  Thanks my friend, great family and great week there! Thanks for the invitation! Hugs!  :)
    capibaraGovernator
  • MudMoccasinMudMoccasin Member Posts: 652
    So far.... safe from the rodent!!!! 
    GovernatorFuriousMoldovancapibaraTweetyBird
  • FuriousMoldovanFuriousMoldovan Member Posts: 1,217
    @MudMoccasin
    Nobody's Safe Anymore...
    @capibara is just waiting for a good moment to attack! 😳

Leader of original TWD guild (est. 2015).
    We Are TWD 😎
    FuriousMoldovan's NML Glossary
    capibaraMudMoccasinATLAS-Ztus
  • MudMoccasinMudMoccasin Member Posts: 652
    @MudMoccasin
    Nobody's Safe Anymore...
    @capibara is just waiting for a good moment to attack! 😳

Oh dear.... Better get my outpost fortified and get Carl at 5 pink stars and put him in the lead!!!!!!!!!  😱
    warlock1271capibaraFuriousMoldovan

FuriousMoldovanAndreaMudMoccasin
    here is me again visiting friends and “celebrities”... and today i visited the good old @Jaden :)

He is well known as leader of Morbid Sinners ...well, nice guild, even if he never wanted to pay care tome suggesting him to change his guild to ...Morbid Dinners 😜🍰🍺🍵🍭🍩🍛🍲🥘

Jaden

MrLucky
    edited April 26
    ..and this week i visite the legendary forum mod @zbot ...and i discovered he has total disregard for antistun armors and wearable at large... 😜🔥🔥🔥

zbot

FuriousMoldovanMrLucky[Deleted User]
    This week i've visited the long time missed @WalkerBait1 ...leader of the Dead Family and one of the funniest forum members. Miss you WalkerBait!!

Walker Bait

MudMoccasinMrLucky[Deleted User]warlock1271
    This week i had the chance to visit the friend and guildmate @Moeproblems 🙂

Moe Problems

MrLucky