Think of the trees and the little children!

Every time one of these comes to the BM or the GW store I feel more and more like retiring because they are an insult to my beautiful blue eyes (which are black XD) and I find these weapons an insult to trees of our planet, the little childs and the future of the game ...

And I don't know, but if a Lucky Decimator or a Golden Assault Rifle came every month, you would be saving a tree on the planet and leaving a happy little child ...

Please think of the poor trees and the little children !!!!!!

#JogoLimpo
#ParaSempreTwyster
RiotZappaADPaqmarroba2000ShadowWalkerLady J

Comments

• MudMoccasinMudMoccasin Member Posts: 670
    I have yet to see that Silenced MAC 10 in my Black Market!!!!! Everyone in my Guild has seen it pop up and I HAVEN'T SEEN IT ONCE!!! I need it BADLY since I already have a ranged weapons team with all Silenced Trait weapons and this would complete that trio!!!:

Also these showing up in Black Market probably wouldn't hurt:

XeRoCarl_Tyreese999
  • LoneWanderer360LoneWanderer360 Member Posts: 564
    I'm more offended that they labeled a Mac-10 as Uzi, as if Uzi is a generic term or something. 
    MudMoccasinXeRoCarl_Tyreese999
  • XeRoXeRo Member Posts: 104
    I have yet to see that Silenced MAC 10 in my Black Market!!!!! Everyone in my Guild has seen it pop up and I HAVEN'T SEEN IT ONCE!!! I need it BADLY since I already have a ranged weapons team with all Silenced Trait weapons and this would complete that trio!!!:

Also these showing up in Black Market probably wouldn't hurt:

They appear every week for me and the only weapon I saw only once was the Lucky Decimator 🙂

#JogoLimpo
    #ParaSempreTwyster
  • GothgulGothgul Member Posts: 284
    Lucky decimator is not in the black market.
  • zombieornottobezombieornottobe Member Posts: 125
    I am also firmly against pedophile lumberjacks.
    When pressing yourself firmly against these lumberjacks do you prefer to face.... nevermind I don't want to know 🙂 
    MrLuckyXeRoGovernator
  • MudMoccasinMudMoccasin Member Posts: 670
    I'm more offended that they labeled a Mac-10 as Uzi, as if Uzi is a generic term or something. 
    I made a whole post about weapons continuity errors and name flaws!!!!! Some of the mistakes in this game are enough to make me wanna use a curling iron to knock down a wall!!!! Behold:
    https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/43293/nml-weapon-error-compilation#latest