• hunter_xhunter_x Member Posts: 388
    edited March 27
    why not both, though?
    The reason I play GW is the legendary weapons and armors
    also the hero tokens
    Community event is also a good thing
    But you can't choose the reward like GW
  • DaiikoDaiiko Member Posts: 149
    Une fois les armures et armes ramassées, ça ne sert plus à rien. La GW est devenu vraiment nul!
  • Nova_TWDNova_TWD Member Posts: 47
    Removing the word Beta from guild wars doesn’t change anything. It’s still the same
    m4sRiotZappa
  • ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 742
    The struggle is real!
  • 3vilrine3vilrine Member Posts: 259
    Nova_TWD said:
    Removing the word Beta from guild wars doesn’t change anything. It’s still the same

That's not true. By calling it "Beta" they don't need to compensate you on anything that fails on the game. (Bugs etc..)
    ATLAS-ZRiotZappa
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 5,178
    3vilrine said:
    Nova_TWD said:

That's not true. By calling it "Beta" they don't need to compensate you on anything that fails on the game. (Bugs etc..)

Nailed it

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 3,014
    Wow, so the bugs that cost TLOU a victory the other day meaning all ther tools were wasted on nothing... no obligations for compensation. What a farce!
  • FluxxxFluxxx Community Manager Posts: 1,083
    edited April 6
    TLOU did receive compensation, both in RP and Tools as this was a very rare bug - the result should indeed have been the other way around.
    The comment that compensation is not offered for GW bugs is not entirely true - RP compensation, as well as Gold compensation in some cases, have been in place since the beginning when we relaunched GW.
    On the other hand, not getting the VP that your guild deserve can be very frustrating, we'll be looking into ways to be able to compensate VP in the future - as it is not a currency, but rather a score that is linked to our servers, it is a bit tricky and requires a few workarounds to implement. 

With that said, despite GW being in Beta, we have also offered exclusive rewards in the mode - equipment that was previously only obtainable either through seasonal campaigns, bundles, or community events. We focus our compensation policies on ensuring that players are not prevented from earning these rewards because of the bugs, as that is the main incentive for the vast majority of players. To add on that, it would be impractical, if not impossible, to calculate tool and gold usage for every player who experiences issues in GW - though we do give special consideration to certain edge cases, such as the one with TLOU.
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,435
    edited April 6
    @Fluxxx just my opinion, guild wars needs more exclusive rewards to warrant such demanding costs with gold and tools needed. While I agree with you, GW has had some good intrinsic weapon and armor I think it could use some more creative and special items that you can’t get anywhere else. It would also be nice to gain a cool title for your name for playing certain difficulties, or win streaks, maybe GW master tags etc etc. I would also like to see GW themed skins for heroes and survivors as well as skins for weapons. It’s good to know TLOU got something at least even though I know the points meant the most to them overall. 

I really hope next season has some cool new items. 
    ShadowWalkerRiotZappaEngAamie