Explain Leaderboards Calculations

Can a mod please enlighten me on how the guild leaderboards are calculated? I don't wanna hear 14 days.... I want elaboration, because our current guild total shows less than half of what we did last challenge alone. I mean there has to be an exact mathematical explanation on how it's calculated. Please enlighten me... or if this has been solidly answered without a vague response please point me to the thread. Thank you.
flyfisher821CindyLou

Comments

• PerdtinPerdtin Member Posts: 783
    Think it is still a bug. Our 14 day running total was less than during the last challenge also.
    flyfisher821
  • Phoenix527Phoenix527 Member Posts: 144
    Would be great to hear from a staff member on this. I mean they have plenty of time not responding to support tickets, or are they too busy counting their money to respond to consumer concerns?
    [Deleted User]
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    Yep, its a bug, there are lots of other posts about this. Hopefully the fix will come in the next update (I doubt they will do a quick fix for it)
  • PerdtinPerdtin Member Posts: 783
    blynknz said:

Hopefully the fix will come in the next update (I doubt they will do a quick fix for it)

There are only 60 people at NG working on two games. You cannot expect miracles. :)
  • shAdshAd Member Posts: 268
    in my opinion it is fixed since the maintenance. I see new stars and leaderboard changes since the last maintenance.

what nobody understands is how the system works....
    if it was fixed yesterday it needs 14d for the full effect. Because only new collected stars count. Thats the reason.
    Very proud first officer of "<a hred="http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/27/dead-angels#latest">Dead Angels</a>"
This discussion has been closed.