Brag on your Badge

I have been playing the game for about 3 years and reading the forum for about the same.  And I have never seen a thread on Badge Brags, so as a social experiment and a way for me to see what I have left to do I humbly submit my Badge Brag:

Damage     Legendary 28, Epic 48
Crit Dmg     Legendary 25, Epic 47
Health.        Legendary 21, Epic 50
DmgRed     Legendary 37, Epic 32
CritChance Legendary 5,   Epic 28

That is mine, it has taken a while and I’m proud of it.  Now brag away on your collection, your favorite set, badged hero or even an individual Badge.

Comments

• brucewayne007brucewayne007 Member Posts: 630
    Wirh the new badge Reroll system. 
    Some people are rocking all Legendary, all in a set with all green bonus activated. 
    It could be quite a dick measuring competition if this was to happen
    Vov
  • VirtusVirtus Member Posts: 28
    Something you can shoot for. I been playing 3 years total. You should count # of max badges with bonus. I have just 26 of those.

DornicHoldMalarky
  • EngAamieEngAamie Member Posts: 79
    i have also been playing for 3 years or so! and i have got just 70 overall gold leg badges.with just 20 leg DR ones, maybe my drop rates for leg components is way too less!!!
    how you got so many 256 leg badges in 3 years? p2p probably!!!
  • DornicHoldDornicHold Member Posts: 57
    @Virtus I have 16 Legendary Max Bonus Badges and 2 Legendary Max No Bonus Badges. 

@EngAamie 70 Legendary badges is awesome! 
    I made some recent changes to my game, in the last few badge events I stopped trading in lower level components for higher level components except I do trade Epic for Legendary. Plus I bought the gas booster on those weekends, so I am not a f2p but you can get Gas Boosters in BM, and I used my GW points to buy fragments and components and any time the BM offers an Epic to Legendary I take it. I also do the Hard Distance to replenish my Epics. These changes got me 20 of my Legendary are since Jan 1, 2021.  
    TommyLin_520520
    @brucewayne007 I would love to see an all Green Max Badge set. It would be a thing of beauty and something to behold.
  • BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 1,010
    edited March 30
    You mean like this?
    Ingame username: Jubjab
  • EngAamieEngAamie Member Posts: 79
    @DornicHold , man out of those 70 leg badges mostly are a little useless, hehehe, only about 15-20 are great enough to be effectively used.  others have useless bonusses,  and also out of those 70 about 20-25 come from prizes of the seasonal campaigns...
    i have only 2 perfect max badges out of 70 leg and those are 2DRs...
    @Burmeliinis That’s the all Green Part, but where is the picture of the all Max Badges ?
  • BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 1,010
    maybe @warlock1271 has something like that ;)
    Ingame username: Jubjab
    warlock1271
    edited March 30
    @EngAamie take a look at Magic’s https://discord.com/channels/564807390122475520/576000382912954369 Discord Server I started using the patterns detailed there and the last 5 of my badges have perfect Bonuses 😀
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,301
    This is close to max. The two critical damage showing as 25% are 21% badges (max is 22% and the one in slot 6 is max). The damage badges are all max (18%).

Imagejpeg
    DornicHold
    Now that’s nice @Cronus, really nice.  Hard to do better than that Sir.
  • BogonBogon Member Posts: 24
    I didn't know 22% was max for CD badges. How/where do you find out what the max is for each badge type?
    I have a 23% badge for both health and DR -- is that max?
    Is 20% max for Damage...?
    21% for Critical Chance?

Also, @[email protected] , why don't you swap low rarity badges anymore? Do you make badges out of them, gambling on the upgrade to Legendary?

• CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,301
    Bogon said:
    I didn't know 22% was max for CD badges. How/where do you find out what the max is for each badge type?
    I have a 23% badge for both health and DR -- is that max?
    Is 20% max for Damage...?
    21% for Critical Chance?

Also, @[email protected] , why don't you swap low rarity badges anymore? Do you make badges out of them, gambling on the upgrade to Legendary?

...Image preview
    @Bogon this was posted on Magic’s Discord Server by Rui who got it from somewhere for Craftman Level 2 Badges

Maximums for Crafted Badges that have Bonuses
    Damage 18+4
    Critical Damage 22+6
    Health 23+6
    Damage Reduction 21+5
    Critical Chance 21+5

Maximum for Crafted Badges that do not have Bonuses
    Damage 20
    Critical Damage 24
    Health 25
    Damage Reduction 23
    Critical Chance 23

I don’t swap low level components for higher levels, except Epic to Legendary, because using the Crafting Guide/Lists on the Discord Server work best by using low component recipes to move around on the Lists and Legendary Components to Craft a Badge with a Good Bonus condition.

Also @Bogon you owe this thread a screen shot or write up of your best Badge Brag, as that is why I created this Discussion in the first place  B)
    Bogon
  • MalarkyMalarky Member Posts: 8
    Virtus said:
    Something you can shoot for. I been playing 3 years total. You should count # of max badges with bonus. I have just 26 of those.

I see that your component shop lets you keep up to 454 badges. I'm also at Level 75, upgraded everything, but I can only store up to 364 badges. What gives? I'm finding that I have to scrap a whole lot of badges right away as I'm going through the cycle.
    @Malarky I believe the math is 100 + ((#Heros+#Survivors) * 6) = Max Badges

I have 49 Heroes + Survivors => 100 + 49*6 = 100 + 294 = 394
    I’d say you have 44 Heroes + Survivors and @Virtus has 59...
    @Malarky Best Badge Brag...? Throw me a bone here  :/
  • VirtusVirtus Member Posts: 28
    @DornicHold - correct, I have 59 survivor slots, but only have 40 survivors. The rest were deleted.

• MalarkyMalarky Member Posts: 8
    @Malarky I believe the math is 100 + ((#Heros+#Survivors) * 6) = Max Badges

I have 49 Heroes + Survivors => 100 + 49*6 = 100 + 294 = 394
    I’d say you have 44 Heroes + Survivors and @Virtus has 59...
    Oh, I didn't know it was based on the number of heroes or survivors. That's good to know. Thanks!

Best badge brag. Hmm. I've got a +3% health with a +1% Ezekiel bonus that I'm fixing to put on a shooter any day now...
    ShadowWalker
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,322
    @avelardez we’re not worthy, we’re not worthy. That is out-of-this-world.
    avelardez
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,435
    @avelardez how many gold ones you got bro? 👀 I stopped crafting a long time ago 
  • brucewayne007brucewayne007 Member Posts: 630
     Here's a little.  ;):#
    Atta boy

not sure why this is a post. It’s very common for players to have perfect badges. 
    Having 5 pinks on top of that. Yea that’s hectic haha
    Awesome tho 
    MudMoccasin
  • hunter_xhunter_x Member Posts: 388
    I have been playing the game for about 3 years and reading the forum for about the same.  And I have never seen a thread on Badge Brags, so as a social experiment and a way for me to see what I have left to do I humbly submit my Badge Brag:

Damage     Legendary 28, Epic 48
    Crit Dmg     Legendary 25, Epic 47
    Health.        Legendary 21, Epic 50
    DmgRed     Legendary 37, Epic 32
    CritChance Legendary 5,   Epic 28

That is mine, it has taken a while and I’m proud of it.  Now brag away on your collection, your favorite set, badged hero or even an individual Badge.

Didn't have legendary badges
    Can I steal yours ?
  • MudMoccasinMudMoccasin Member Posts: 690
    Best I can brag in terms of badges:

m4s
  • warlock1271warlock1271 Member Posts: 169
    xbamfx said:
    1.2 mil gold huh 😂 what cheat code you input? 
    None.
    avelardezEngAamie