Should the Herd be ...permanent? 🧟‍♂️🧟‍♀️🧟

capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,533
I like the Herd and i vote for “permanent Herd”... and sometimes a “Tsunami Herd” (...+ tools) 😜

...your point?

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
--> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.

Should the Herd be ...permanent? 🧟‍♂️🧟‍♀️🧟 55 votes

Permanent Herd and Tsunami 🙂
78%
TransmuteJunzeeblackcapibaraGovernatorAndreaTheCrabbutchergurl1962KarlChildersATLAS-ZRickMSARaven2318ADPaqRealClareBKratoshunter_xMudMoccasinMojakuMrLuckyCronusmarroba2000 43 votes
No change for me 🤫
10%
Carl_s_HatUberPasteAngelspitGoptus_kfUserDoe 6 votes
No Herd. i hate it 🤮
9%
RikochetDanski_46Billbambrucewayne007NatsuDark 5 votes
Other 🤔
1%
Firekid 1 vote
VovMrLuckyArqueue

Comments

• capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,533
    Cronus said:
    Let it be known that a group of capybara's is called a herd. What you have shown here is a flock of sheep. Might consider replacing it.
    ..lol... 😂😂.. i could not find a good herd of relatives... 🤣🤣🤣

--> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    DornicHoldMrLuckyDeathwish19RiotZappa
  • DornicHoldDornicHold Member Posts: 57
    So those are Capybaras... My mistake, thought this was

capibarazombieornottobeMrLucky
    So those are Capybaras... My mistake, thought this was

🙂😜

DornicHoldzombieornottobeMrLuckyRiotZappa
  • SpadincoSpadinco Member Posts: 18
    I like the Tsunami Herd, maybe you can add some danger to it and if you don't clear it you lose some gas at some point.

zombieornottobecapibaraMrLucky
  • hunter_xhunter_x Member Posts: 340
    I HEaRD they're not gonna do that
    capibaraMrLuckyDeathwish19
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,425
    Herd, herd, herd, herd is the word......
    capibaraMrLuckyDeathwish19RiotZappa
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,165
    Hmmm, in a post apocalypse world, zombies doesn't come in 10s rather they come in herds of thousands 

I am the one and only Zee Black, climbed all the way to Level 75, part of SG Woot, the 3 million star guild

capibaraMrLuckyArqueue
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,769
    Other 🤔
    I don’t see why they can’t keep the max as 30 wakers at the gates all the time even if goes back to the usual speed of them arriving on non herd days. Even if don’t have the gas and tokens with them. 
    Herd event needs to be improved though, maybe adding hero tokens or increased chance of phones. 
    capibaraShadowWalkerMrLuckyATLAS-Z
    MrLucky said:
    ... and add tools, tools, tools!

agree!! 🙂

MrLucky
    mir said:
    It's time to invite tank, spike and metalhead to the herd. The tank needs to be hit 10 times to get the reward . Spike shake your phone. Hit a metalworker with a hammer on the phone or throw the phone into the wall. It's time to lead the rewards for the new mechanics. And then I'm tired of throwing my phone into the wall for free because of bugs in the war and in general )
    😂😂😂😂
  • ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 549
    More wall walkers.

More reward variety.

Make me want to login more than once every 7 hrs for ads i don't watch. (I always put my phone down in protest while they run and do some simple home task.)
    Deathwish19capibaraMrLucky
  • KarlChildersKarlChilders Member Posts: 24
    MmmmmmHmmmmm Karl likes him some herd.
    butchergurl1962capibara
    MmmmmmHmmmmm Karl likes him some herd.
    ....🙂