Brag on your Badge

2

Comments

  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,433
    xbamfx said:
    1.2 mil gold huh 😂 what cheat code you input? 
    None.
    Dammmmn big baller I thought initially you had a dev beta account haha holy shit man dropping 10 stacks on the NG head!!! Man ezekial 4 pink, I’m very impressed my dude 👏 I have 5 pink rick and HD/ Eugene cost me a lot of money too 😉 
    warlock1271
  • warlock1271warlock1271 Member Posts: 155
    xbamfx said:
    xbamfx said:
    1.2 mil gold huh 😂 what cheat code you input? 
    None.
    Dammmmn big baller I thought initially you had a dev beta account haha holy shit man dropping 10 stacks on the NG head!!! Man ezekial 4 pink, I’m very impressed my dude 👏 I have 5 pink rick and HD/ Eugene cost me a lot of money too 😉 
    👍 & even Jerry's up for promotion!! 😂🤪 ;)
    xbamfxWahooDawg
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,433
    xbamfx said:
    xbamfx said:
    1.2 mil gold huh 😂 what cheat code you input? 
    None.
    Dammmmn big baller I thought initially you had a dev beta account haha holy shit man dropping 10 stacks on the NG head!!! Man ezekial 4 pink, I’m very impressed my dude 👏 I have 5 pink rick and HD/ Eugene cost me a lot of money too 😉 
    👍 & even Jerry's up for promotion!! 😂🤪 ;)
    Wow jerry aka the sultan! Haahahaha 
    warlock1271
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,305
     Here's a little.  ;):#
    Now I spent money throughout the years since March 2016, and to see you have 1mil gold tells me you have a hacked account. BlueStack type stuff. 1,200,000 gold at 14,[email protected]$99.99/1.2mil is 84 gold bundles which is a 8,400 price tag. Not to mention your Princess is already at 8 stars. Now if I’m wrong then tell me. 
    WahooDawgWeekendWarrior
  • BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 879
    You are just jealous :wink: 
    Ingame username: Jubjab
    warlock1271PasteWeekendWarrior
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,433
    avelardez said:
     Here's a little.  ;):#
    Now I spent money throughout the years since March 2016, and to see you have 1mil gold tells me you have a hacked account. BlueStack type stuff. 1,200,000 gold at 14,[email protected]$99.99/1.2mil is 84 gold bundles which is a 8,400 price tag. Not to mention your Princess is already at 8 stars. Now if I’m wrong then tell me. 

    xbamfx said:
    xbamfx said:
    1.2 mil gold huh 😂 what cheat code you input? 
    None.
    Dammmmn big baller I thought initially you had a dev beta account haha holy shit man dropping 10 stacks on the NG head!!! Man ezekial 4 pink, I’m very impressed my dude 👏 I have 5 pink rick and HD/ Eugene cost me a lot of money too 😉 
    👍 & even Jerry's up for promotion!! 😂🤪 ;)
    I do believe it’s possible if you never play game modes that cost you gold and you rather just collect phones and work on toons. 
    warlock1271WeekendWarrior
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,433
    I could only imagine how much gold I would have with all those phone bundles if I never spent it healing or competing in challenge. Incredible self control 
    warlock1271WeekendWarrior
  • DornicHoldDornicHold Member Posts: 57
    @brucewayne007 the thread is not just for end-gamers like @warlock but for anyone who wants to share - even someone who just crafted their first awesome badge and wants to show it off.  
    xbamfxbrucewayne007WeekendWarrior
  • ADPaqADPaq Member Posts: 376
    edited March 31
    Does this count? I misread the recipe for critical damage and instead used the one for critical chance. At least it's max CC :D

    BurmeliinisxbamfxDornicHoldArqueue
  • VastichVastich Member Posts: 40
     Here's a little.  ;):#
    Buddy, just one question... for what purposes do you have Rosita 5 pink stars?? :DDD 
    xbamfx
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,433
    Vastich said:
     Here's a little.  ;):#
    Buddy, just one question... for what purposes do you have Rosita 5 pink stars?? :DDD 
    Cus she has a nice rack 😂🤩
    warlock1271s7eyeW8WeekendWarrior
  • DornicHoldDornicHold Member Posts: 57
    ADPaq said:
    Does this count? I misread the recipe for critical damage and instead used the one for critical chance. At least it's max CC :D

    @ADpaq it does count and it made my morning, TY.
  • KarajocaKarajoca Member Posts: 364
    @warlock1271 may i ask when you are going to start driving that Ferrari, and can i borrow the keys for next GW Season maybe? 😬
    xbamfxwarlock1271brucewayne007
  • BogonBogon Member Posts: 24
    Thanks for the info & ideas @DornicHold .  I think I need to get back in the groove with the badge creation lists. I haven't tried to re-roll any badges yet -- still busy using all reroll tokens on heroes/survivors. Almost done there though.
    Here's a glimpse of my best badges. I also have a 23% Health badge (no bonus), and a 22% Health with +6% for Iron Skin


  • DornicHoldDornicHold Member Posts: 57
    Karajoca said:
    @warlock1271 may i ask when you are going to start driving that Ferrari, and can i borrow the keys for next GW Season maybe? 😬
    @Karajoca it wouldn’t really take Ferrari money.  Back of the napkin math shows that avg $30 dollars/week for the 300 weeks the game has been going buying regular 2500 gold offering would net around a cool million in gold.  Doesn’t even account for sales/discounts/chests, so I can definitely see getting there with Toyota money and a high degree of resolve.
    warlock1271xbamfx
  • DornicHoldDornicHold Member Posts: 57
    Bogon said:
    Thanks for the info & ideas @DornicHold .  I think I need to get back in the groove with the badge creation lists. I haven't tried to re-roll any badges yet -- still busy using all reroll tokens on heroes/survivors. Almost done there though.
    Here's a glimpse of my best badges. I also have a 23% Health badge (no bonus), and a 22% Health with +6% for Iron Skin


    @Bogon cool, here are my most recent crafts using the lists:

    2 19% Health Retaliate and Bullet Dodge.




    and 4 Lucky, Marksman and Power Strike Damage and Critical Damage 

    I’m going to experiment on re-rolls this weekend.
    Bogon
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,831
    Karajoca said:
    @warlock1271 may i ask when you are going to start driving that Ferrari, and can i borrow the keys for next GW Season maybe? 😬
    @Karajoca it wouldn’t really take Ferrari money.  Back of the napkin math shows that avg $30 dollars/week for the 300 weeks the game has been going buying regular 2500 gold offering would net around a cool million in gold.  Doesn’t even account for sales/discounts/chests, so I can definitely see getting there with Toyota money and a high degree of resolve.
    For the gold maybe - you could get that over 5 years. Assuming you never spent any. Almost every hero up to 10* on the other hand is way, way, way more than $30 a week spends.
    brucewayne007RealClareBxbamfx
  • warlock1271warlock1271 Member Posts: 155
    Vastich said:
     Here's a little.  ;):#
    Buddy, just one question... for what purposes do you have Rosita 5 pink stars?? :DDD 
    Tried to promote heroes evenly for along time & her tokens came around a lot in the beginning process. Getting harder to finish some heroes off, new calls not worth it because many in the special calls are "owned".
    WahooDawg
  • brucewayne007brucewayne007 Member Posts: 434
    ATLAS-Z said:

    Winner ...... @warlock1271
    Dude I’ve seen some great teams and squads. But the list he has..... I’m taken back. 
    Like my jaw dropped 
    His Ezekiel is better then 97% of my squad if pink stars are to go by LOL
    xbamfxShadowWalkerWahooDawg
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,433
    It’s not the size of the dog in the fight, it’s the size of the fight in the dog 😉 still impressive nevertheless 
    ATLAS-ZNova_TWD
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,846
    Yeah i'd have a better chance if it was an ACTUAL penis measuring contest.

    Don't suppose I'd get any gaming cred for that tho? 



    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

    Nova_TWDxbamfx
  • DornicHoldDornicHold Member Posts: 57
    @ATLAS-Z Hey start your own thread if you must talk about eggplant analogs, but keep this one PG please! 
    Vovxbamfx
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,846
    @ATLAS-Z Hey start your own thread if you must talk about eggplant analogs, but keep this one PG please! 


    Bro I said penis, which is allowed in PG
    (I looked it up)

    Therefore i have, as you said, kept it PG.

     B) 



    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

    DornicHoldxbamfx
  • DornicHoldDornicHold Member Posts: 57
    Eggplant, Eggplant, Eggplant.  See I can say it too.  >:)
    xbamfx
  • WahooDawgWahooDawg Member Posts: 471
    I’m lucky enough to be in a guild with @warlock1271. He absolutely loves the game and sharing his strategies with his teammates. He’s the furthest thing from a hacker. 
    warlock1271DornicHoldxbamfxATLAS-Z
  • DornicHoldDornicHold Member Posts: 57
    Amen and let that stand as the last word on that subject.  @WahooDawg care to share your best badged Hero/Survivor, that is what this thread is for...
Sign In or Register to comment.