Can anyone tell how I can get the hunter character back into my group

I've been desperately trying to get this character but to no avail

Best Answer

Answers

• PerdtinPerdtin Member Posts: 783
    edited March 2016
    It is random. And if you play for awhile, the randomness shows. I had something early on where I used all hunters. Then tried to milk a deadly, no hunters. Now have a ton of them again. Now it seems if I sneeze I get a shooter. Cannot find a decent Warrior. Used to pull scouts if I sneezed, now don't see them. I am looking for high level Warrior and Assault types. Since I started I looking, no way.

Think of it as a variation of a watched pot never boils.
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,521
    It just occurred to me that we rescue additional scouts, warriors and bruisers after unlocking the class but never hunters. I wonder why,
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
  • LanceLance Member Posts: 568
    Survivors rescue are worth nothing now, they used to be fun and a reward, now they are a waste of times, and an insult, since you will be retire them, and you lose normal rewards.
  • SoyevSoyev Member Posts: 130
    Hunter and assault do seem to come up the least, which is legit I guess. Nobody ever said there is a 1/6 chance for each survivor type.

Recruiting is random but there are greater chances of some classes than others. Still the only way to get hunters is to use radio calls
  • TroubleManTroubleMan Member Posts: 423
    It might be random, but I couldn't get a hunter to save my life. I had one level 10 that was useless as I got higher in levels. In desperation, I just retired her out, leaving myself w/out a hunter. Did about 3 radio calls, got the usual bruisers and scouts, but on the 4th, got an epic 8-16 hunter, who I've maxed out now. So you might try just retiring your hunter if you don't use it now. I'm guessing it may mess with the radio call metric, since you have a '0' in that slot.
  • theblueboxthebluebox Member Posts: 807
    masmith93 said:

It just occurred to me that we rescue additional scouts, warriors and bruisers after unlocking the class but never hunters. I wonder why,

You get your first hunter when you complete Episode 1. There is no Hard or Nightmare mode for episode 1. The other classes are given after completing episodes with Hard and Nightmare available, so when you do them, you get advanced versions of the specified class.
  • theblueboxthebluebox Member Posts: 807

It might be random, but I couldn't get a hunter to save my life. I had one level 10 that was useless as I got higher in levels. In desperation, I just retired her out, leaving myself w/out a hunter. Did about 3 radio calls, got the usual bruisers and scouts, but on the 4th, got an epic 8-16 hunter, who I've maxed out now. So you might try just retiring your hunter if you don't use it now. I'm guessing it may mess with the radio call metric, since you have a '0' in that slot.

I must be lucky. I unlocked 12 slots (and got the 3 slots from the outpost). I have 4 hunters, 3 shooters, 2 Warriors, 1 Bruiser, 1 Assault, and 2 Scouts. I am waiting for the radio event to try and fill out my slots.
This discussion has been closed.