Please improve 2x call for Heroes

I know this has probably been stated/asked/requested approx 1,023,545 times but can we please do something about these lame 2x calls!!!!!!! Last time hero call for example why am I getting Merle on Stabby Rick call? 8x calls with green goblins. 

It already takes an ass load of tokens to upgrade a trait or play lottery machine with re roll tokens, cmon should be like 20% approx and if a hero card flips make it the exclusive hero at least. This shouldn’t break the game and give back worthwhile investment. 
3vilrineladre5MansellefearofthedarkWellyLugaATLAS-Z[Deleted User]warlock1271JLCTCBRITOTroublemakerFuriousMoldovanzeeblackghost_pepperDeathwish19ShadowWalkerRaven2318RealClareBDornicHoldNova_TWDUserDoeJankel8900rpmignasRiotZappamirLady JAngelspitTheKingVovjimmydawiseBilldingerzombieornottobeXeRo

Comments

• ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 846
    I hate the 15 radio calls because i feel like the numbers suck a big bag of ass.
    Deathwish19ShadowWalkerzombieornottobe
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 5,334
    real big ass

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
  • hunter_xhunter_x Member Posts: 388
    Never did 15 radios call
    it's a waste
    xbamfx
  • ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 846
    And significantly bump the chance of getting a 5 trait survivor to flip. That would make the 15 radio calls suck less. Double the chances.

And further increase the chance of getting a 5 trait survivor within the specific class of that particular hero. So if it's 15 radio eugene deal, i would have even more chance of getting a 5 trait bruiser than a 5 trait shooter or warrior. If it's the legendary 15 radio rufus offer, we'd have more chance of getting a 5 trait assault than a hunter or scout.. Etc.
  • DyAmondDyAmond Member Posts: 13
    I made like 10 Shane  Calls because i really wanted to unlock shane and got only 64 tokens

made 1 single Carl call because why not? and got 252 tokens, man whats wrong with those calls?
  • zombieornottobezombieornottobe Member Posts: 125
    ATLAS-Z said:
    real big ass
    With sweat and pimples
    ATLAS-Z
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 5,334
    This been suggested many times but still no change. 

I've not done any calculating, maybe it hurts their bottom line to change it. 

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM