Boring Black Market

Just another lifeless market. Maybe it is because of the lockdown?

n00bXeRo8900rpm

Comments

• WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 3,019
    It definitely needs an upgrade. New options/weapons and ideally not all of it as a gold pit.
    Superhero8900rpm
  • EngAamieEngAamie Member Posts: 79
    maybe reducing the prices on premium weapons may help!
    also include the possibility of new homebrew tools in bm?
    along with new  weapon offers
  • AngelspitAngelspit Member Posts: 50
    Also, maybe a single seller (with more options) rather than three separate ones? That would reduce the number of taps required to move around.
    MudMoccasinrelb67ADPaq[Deleted User]
  • rapidsagiirapidsagii Member Posts: 18
    Must have the option of using useless Trade Goods (Crates). Got 3.65 million of it.
    Anybody got 4 million or more?

Superhero
  • DaiikoDaiiko Member Posts: 149
    Je suis d'accord, il y a que de la merde!! Non seulement il faut attendre longtemps et quand tu as le marché c'est nul
    Hellnight
  • BilldingerBilldinger Member Posts: 302
    Complete garbage. I despise getting bothered by notifications that "New Black Market Deals have arrived". I've bought nothing, and will continue to do so because cost of goods sold is ridiculous. Good riddance.
    RiotZappaTCBRITODeathwish19XeRo
  • JLCJLC Member Posts: 33
    There’s an option to turn off notifications for the black market in the settings.
    Paste
  • NovellNovell Member Posts: 279
    Just another lifeless market. Maybe it is because of the lockdown?

The potential is endless. Hopefully NG will discover it in the next update.
    Proud member of WEIRDnDEADLY
    Mojaku
  • IcePeterIcePeter Member Posts: 376
    I usually find at least 1 thing per day I like, which is plenty. They can’t all be winners. If it’s not better than nothing, then ignore it. 
    PasteJLCHellnight
  • DornicHoldDornicHold Member Posts: 57
    Has the RPG ever been in the BM? It is missing from my arsenal.
    Deathwish19
  • DocGonzoDocGonzo Member Posts: 38
    edited April 9
    I was really excited about Black Market when it came out. I wasted tons of gold buying new toys to play with. Now it just seems to repeat the same offers. I know it changes slightly. Honestly if they improved offers, I beleive more people would spend gold. Possibly even get more gold spent overall with better prices. 
  • Phalanx44Phalanx44 Member Posts: 281
    It looks repetitive because the offers are tied to that hero's rarity(or more specifically, star count). Its a rarer thing nowadays to up-star heros "frequently" so their store goods are just cycling through maybe 3 offer sets each. Seeing at least 3 heroes per day, you get to see all the offers pretty quickly.

Now, if you did upgrade your heroes to higher star levels, their shop offerings would improve, or at the very least, change up, some. But that requires a massive token investment. Many plauers right now are ore focused on rerolling heroes, rather than upgrading them.

I think NG should implement a cycle change, maybe every 2-3 months, whereby the offers for all heroes change up, regardless of star level. Keep breathing life into this new feature.
  • DaiikoDaiiko Member Posts: 149
    Depuis la trêve de GW j'ai l'impressions que les gadget sont aussi en trêve, sauf pour "sang". Et les échanges ne sont pas logique et ni équitable et comme vous le dites tous c'est trop répétitif
    Hellnight
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,289
    Daiiko said:
    Depuis la trêve de GW j'ai l'impressions que les gadget sont aussi en trêve, sauf pour "sang". Et les échanges ne sont pas logique et ni équitable et comme vous le dites tous c'est trop répétitif
    Hinky dinky parlez-vous…
    Rohlikzauchem
  • ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 748

10 dollars for 50 reroll tokens
    10 dollars for 1,200 gold (200 gold bonus! Hahaha)
    250 gold for 25 reroll tokens, can be purchased twice.

The deal for reroll tokens in the bm is the best "value" for reroll tokens in the game for purchase. With regular play, 250 gold is not a big amount. So this is a good deal when faced with the terrible exchange for large amounts of reroll tokens in other parts of the game.

If you are not spending your gold on guild gift buying clubs or on nightmare distance resets (the best ways to spend gold to get high level hero tokens and high level crafting components), this is probably the best way to spend gold.

This is where the bm deals that might be good end.
    ATLAS-Zwarlock1271Goptus_kf

Offering game changing items like festive lucile, tactical spear, and unicorn bruiser armor is really cool. The regularity of availability makes the price acceptable. A player can wait patiently and, then when that certain item appears, buy what they know they will use. Kind of a shame to see a guildmate waiting 2+ months for the lucky on that festive shotgun but at least we know it's real.

None of that has helped me. I picked up the top items last year. Oh well.

The ability to upconvert blue components to gold when a hero is at 1 pink is really good. I'm glad i spent all my TG last year on the 4 hero token offers because now nearly all of my heros are at 1 pink. It's nice to have a reason to bring turd blossoms like ezekiel and Jerry up to 1 pink since there is now a tangible reason to do so.

The gold price on blue conponents is excessive and it's absurd that anyone would spend gold on a green one. At those prices. Nearly every player (ftp and minimal purchases made) experiences their gold coming at a cost which is far too high for this to be sensible.

Even a 1 to 1 ratio of gold to bm tokens isn't enough to make tactical winter rifle, which doesn't even actually HAVE tactical, worth purchasing. If a more useless item like tactical winter rifle came with 4 to 1 bm tokens to gold, then maybe a player would have more of a  reason to buy one if they expect to put those tokens into "a real weapon" like that lucky festive shotgun.

Is that winter tactical rifle worth 75 reroll tokens? Hahahaha....

Shane has literally the best LT at max pink. We all thought max daryl and max rick was as good as it would ever get. Pardon me but who is going to spend 120 shane tokens on that gas? Someone who has already maxed shane. Ty for giving a few of your whales something to do with their tokens.

2 options for addressing this. Perhaps you could take this offer out of the bm and simply make available to anyone who maxes a hero that excess tokens can always be spent on gas or xp. The other option would be to offer in great excess a much better rate on hero token to bm token in the exchange. This would have the direct impact of increasing the value of ALL hero tokens, including the ones purchased for TG 4 at a time, if we knew that those hero tokens would corospond directly to far greater amounts of bm tokens.
    That flare offer is a big pink elephant in the room.

Everyone has opinions on tools. Everyone has ideas and feelings about balance on tools. Everyone spends differently (or not at all) on this game and has a different experience when it comes to the use and/or necessity of tools. And certain tools are more valuable than others.

Flare is a game changer. To me flare is not worth that amount of gold. To others, the flare offer is but the other tool offers are not. And to still others, all of the tools on offer are sucked up like a vacuum and used just as quickly as button mashing on a classic arcade game. I recognize that we can't all be made happy.

How about a compromise? Offer tools at a reduced price through bm tokens but at an increased price if directly for gold. Players who aquire bm tokens by spending gold (items, rerolls, hero tokens etc) and then convert those bm tokens into tools through bm tool offers are getting "a deal" at the expense of the time it takes to do it. Players who do that while also purchasing the far more expensive tool gold offers have their tool advantage. And NG has an appropriate avenue to funnel gold out of accounts for competitive play. 

So, shift value towards the acquisition and use of bm tokens and away from direct gold spending. Lump that value shift onto the gold spending aspect of offers. Involve the conversion of hero tokens and crafting components more effectively into bm tokens, which involves more players in the new market. Create a bm where "everyone is doing it".

Right now the bm is like a constant daily slap in the face that I'm not a 1%'er, that there's almost nothing in the bm for me, and i believe to some degree the overwhelming majority of the game sees this the same way. And before anyone argues against this point I've just made, think about whatnyour guild mates have been saying.
  • XeRoXeRo Member Posts: 104
    BM needs new weapons like the Lucky Decimator, Morning Star, the winter harpoon and the knife of the penultimate seasonal event

#JogoLimpo
    #ParaSempreTwyster
    Goptus_kf
    And ng give up their cash cow of the season?

BM just needs to not suck.
    ShadowWalker
  • MuirnaMuirna Member Posts: 56
    I'd like to at least see some gear options in addition to weapons.