Why we can't reinforce special green weapons??

eduardogrooveeduardogroove Member Posts: 16
We also can rerrol unlimited times an white badge , but we can't reinforce an green weapon like those beatiful green weapons?
TheKingTCBRITO

Comments

• GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,287
    I didn’t know you couldn’t reinforce green gear... but I wouldn’t use Reinforcement Tokens on those. Best to save your tokens when you reach max or near max level when it won’t use up your tokens trying to keep up the weapon level. Plus, you’ll probably get the Legendary versions by then. 
    ShadowWalkerATLAS-ZTCBRITOCarl_Tyreese999
  • eduardogrooveeduardogroove Member Posts: 16
    Thanks but it does not answer yet
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,161
    Not an official answer but rare gear gets auto-scrapped so I can imagine players contacting support because of it.

Epic and above are protected. And favoriting it won’t help.

Favoriting survivors equipment. 

We are adding an option to favorite your survivors and equipment. Favoriting brings the survivors or equipment to the beginning of the list. Favorite equipment cannot be manually scrapped, however if you are over the inventory limit, the lowest level equipment will still be auto-scrapped, even if they are favorited.
    TCBRITOShadowWalker
    Thanks for the answer. I still dont understand the reason of cannot upgrade an amazing harpoon or flare gun , for me they are great and are game changers at the low - mid level players. 
    Are you talking about raising the level of the weapon to Level 19 and higher or changing the traits? I'm not sure I know what you are asking. If you are asking about changing the traits, that is something NG will probably never allow. If they allowed that, everyone would reroll the traits to get the "unicorn" weapon they want and never buy anything from the Bundle Shop which would kill their revenue. If you are asking about leveling up the gear past Level 18, you can do that now. It would be a waste of Reinforcement Tokens in my opinion, but players can do what they want with their resources.
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,704
    I'm pretty sure you can only reinforce legendary gear @Governator

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
    edited April 11
    @Governator no we can't. Only Blue And Golden can . When you are like level 30-50 vou Never got golden enough tô buy good things at BM , and offen even if you got golden you dont got the requeriments BM asked.. Btw upgrade one or two of these weapons will not be an ruine of resources too any player at my opnion it is the opposite you can upgrade the harpoon and the flare until you can get them for Golden at BM or for free at Gw shop.
    Good to know that @eduardogroove. I have never tried to upgrade Common (Green) or (Epic) gear before. I just don't see that as a good use of Reinforcement Tokens. But, I agree NG should allow that for those players who want to.
    @Governator me either but upgrade the flare gun and the harpoon is diferente cause they are Both unique and special, you wont get them again at the game unless you start a new account.
  • Goptus_kfGoptus_kf Member Posts: 42
    @Governator me either but upgrade the flare gun and the harpoon is diferente cause they are Both unique and special, you wont get them again at the game unless you start a new account.
    But don't you think, the winter flare gun (legendary, 4th trait) from the GW shop (some months ago) could be way better? 
  • IcePeterIcePeter Member Posts: 321
    Better versions will be available. You can keep using the unreinforced older versions until that time comes. I probably wouldn’t bother reinforcing weapons until at least level 20, since you’re probably still leveling monthly. 
    GovernatorShadowWalker
    If anyone has 294 Reinforcement Token to blow on upgrading a piece of green gear from Level 19 to Level 30, who am I to discourage that? :sunglasses:
    ShadowWalker