New Tool idea : Crate

If you can get past the mental image of 3 video game troops somehow carrying around a crate, then stick around to hear the rest of the suggestion. Otherwise have a nice day :-)

Basically from your toolbox you will be able to create an obstacle that will prevent walkers from going down that path. Human enemies would be able to destroy the crate with one attack of any kind and your troops would be able to destroy the crate as well in the same way.

The semantics of carrying around a crate might be silly, but I think no more silly then carrying around 90 piles of Gore somehow, right?

I think this could be a lot of fun and add new strategy element to the game which is what it's all about.

@Fluxxx @Vane

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
Our page :
https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
ShadowWalkerIcePeterDyAmondzombieornottobeFuriousMoldovanPasteRealClareBGovernatorghost_pepperAlexKomJayZRiotZappaCarl_s_Hat

Comments

• DyAmondDyAmond Member Posts: 5
    It actually makes sense and imagine how many times you got killed by a walker on a 1 square corner you can totally block with those crates
  • zombieornottobezombieornottobe Member Posts: 125
    Same sort of principle behind my ground spike idea a while back, to block off an open doorway you just passed or the passageway you just came through for a turn or 2. 
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 874
    Can you also hide in it and sneak around?
    FuriousMoldovanATLAS-ZShezza10
  • FuriousMoldovanFuriousMoldovan Member Posts: 1,277
    edited April 13
    I suggest - hide in it and FedEx to Exit 😎

CrEx - crate to exit!
    Leader of the original TWD guild (est. 10/2015).
    We Are TWD 😎
    FuriousMoldovan's NML Glossary
    Governatorm4s
  • ArqueueArqueue Member Posts: 218
    dont worry. block will come eventually, not sure what form it will be though. could be a cable tie which they tested once before in a mission. do you guys remember that cable tie between two vehicles and the walkers had to walk around?
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,410
    Maybe make it a Smoke Grenade. Walkers and humans can’t follow through it because they lose line of sight. But, you would also lose line of sight too. 
    ATLAS-Z
  • XeRoXeRo Member Posts: 104

I suggest putting the DeLorean tool in the game:
    Every time you miss a move in a map, you can go back 3 turns in the past ...
    (PS.: Little XeRo would appreciate it if it became real).

#JogoLimpo
    #ParaSempreTwyster
    m4sGovernator