Best Characters 2021

Can someone give me an up to date guide to the best characters to focus on NOW . All guides are quite out of date now and new characters are not mentioned. Also several old useless characters have had upgrades and are now supposedly better. Thanks guys 

Comments

• Carl_Tyreese999Carl_Tyreese999 Member Posts: 67
    Scouts: SRick, HDaryl
    Brusiers: RGG, Eugene
    Warriors: Beta, (Maybe Michonne)
    Shooters: Rick, Hilltop Maggie, Aaron
    Assaults: Rufus, Abraham, Princess
    Hunters: Sasha

These are the best heroes in the game. Not to say they are the only useful ones because they're not however these are like the essentials and are higher priority than other heroes. After you have these guys maxed out with rerolled traits, badges, legendary gear, etc. Focus on the other heroes. For a more detailed explanation reference @JayZ wonderful strategy guide
  • ScottyJScottyJ Member Posts: 37
    I agree that most of the players mentioned above are good to develop. Personally I  dont really use Aaron very much.
    I would add Pizza Glenn, Shane and TDog to that list of characters.

• Goptus_kfGoptus_kf Member Posts: 57
    In the beginning, you can level up way faster, if you only have a few heroes.
    If you save your radios for alt hero calls only, you can level up and reroll
    SRick
    HDaryl
    Rgg
    HMaggie.
    Sasha, Eugene and one Assault hero like Abe or Princess should also be leveled.
    There are many other good heroes like Shane, Morgan, TDog...
    But they can wait. 
  • scruffy13scruffy13 Member Posts: 27
    Thank you so much guys, much appreciated. Lots to work on now my end. My re rolls have not gone well recently, but I will keep plugging away 😀😀😀
    Governatorhunter_x
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 5,300
    xbamfx said:
    Ezekiel 
    jerry 
    sniper morgan 
    merle 
    rosita 

any of these in any order you want 

For new players reading this , he's telling his jokes here. These guys all suck. Yuge ballz. 

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
    XeRohunter_xDeathwish19
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,435
    ATLAS-Z said:
    xbamfx said:
    Ezekiel 
    jerry 
    sniper morgan 
    merle 
    rosita 

For new players reading this , he's telling his jokes here. These guys all suck. Yuge ballz. 
    Why are you spoiling all the fun 😂 
    GovernatorATLAS-Z
  • hunter_xhunter_x Member Posts: 388
    xbamfx said:
    ATLAS-Z said:
    xbamfx said:
    Ezekiel 
    jerry 
    sniper morgan 
    merle 
    rosita 

Why are you spoiling all the fun 😂 

he's a buzz kill
    I Guess LOL
  • DyAmondDyAmond Member Posts: 6
    ATLAS-Z said:
    xbamfx said:
    Ezekiel 
    jerry 
    sniper morgan 
    merle 
    rosita 

am i the only one who destroys everything (even GW Players) with a Decimator Rosita then?....
  • IcePeterIcePeter Member Posts: 376
    Decimator Rosita leads my outpost raid team, but she doesn’t get a lot of love here since an offensive assault is fairly useless at higher levels, so her leader trait is awful on an assault. Give her trait to a shooter and we’d be in business 
  • BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 1,003
    edited April 13
    I would say that none of those previous lists are correct, so here's mine A list

Scouts: Survivalist Rick, Huntsman Daryl, Pizza Guy Glenn
    Warriors: Beta
    Bruisers: Eugene, RGG (good to have three, so add T-Dog / Morgan as well)
    Hunters: Sasha, Shane
    Shooters: Hilltop Maggie
    Assaults: Princess, Rufus

With these you have already everything covered, anyone else is just to have some stand-ins so you manage with less healing gold and get further in the Distance. 
    Ingame username: Jubjab
    Deathwish19
    DyAmond said:
    ATLAS-Z said:
    xbamfx said:
    Ezekiel 
    jerry 
    sniper morgan 
    merle 
    rosita 

am i the only one who destroys everything (even GW Players) with a Decimator Rosita then?....

This won't work at difficulties much higher than you troop level. The enemy will laugh at you. 

It'll be semi-ok vs human PVP since those difficulties are very low, with enemies the same level as your troops.

As @Icepeter said, at higher levels, Rosita is trash and investing in her will hold you back rather than elevate your game. 

Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Our page :

Send me a PM
    DyAmondTCBRITO
  • DyAmondDyAmond Member Posts: 6
    ATLAS-Z said:
    DyAmond said:
    ATLAS-Z said:
    xbamfx said:
    Ezekiel 
    jerry 
    sniper morgan 
    merle 
    rosita 

This won't work at difficulties much higher than you troop level. The enemy will laugh at you. 

It'll be semi-ok vs human PVP since those difficulties are very low, with enemies the same level as your troops.

As @Icepeter said, at higher levels, Rosita is trash and investing in her will hold you back rather than elevate your game. 
    ill take that as a Challenge B)
    Deathwish19

@DyAmond they're your resources, best of luck

;) 

Our page :

Send me a PM
  • scruffy13scruffy13 Member Posts: 27
    The same names keep popping up on the majority of lists. Only variant appears to be on Assaults and Shooters. Seems to me like it's a personal preference thing. I have my list now that I am working on, thanks to everyone for your input even xbamfx who obviously wanted me totally f------ed up lol 
    BurmeliinisDeathwish19
  • ScotticusScotticus Member Posts: 41
    Have the announced updates for Negan, and the introduction of Beth and Yumiko changed how people may view the answer to this question?

Especially since these leadership traits can all affect a whole group, even when, as mentioned, Beth isn't even the leader.

Does Yumiko's mad skillz make a more range-focused team more viable? Is Negan now a top-tier bash-man or is his NMl counterpart kind of the opposite of his in-show counterpart (by which I mean, at this point, he's the shows MVP. Fight me if you must)
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 3,040
    edited April 15
    I think Negan will be top 2, I think Eugene will remain king of the bruisers but he will give him a good run for his money. I'd certainly put him above RGG, Morgan and T-Dog. 

Yumiko sounds like she might be the strongest shooter in the game. The only caveat being that she would need to be in lead with a full ranged team and I'm not sure how viable that's going to be at high level. When she's not in lead or with a mixed team it becomes quite a lot weaker.
  • euchideuchid Member Posts: 323

Best Character 2021 = Princess

DiElEl
  • ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 816
    Yeah. But beta breaks maps.