Clarifying Princess's Leadership Trait?

Princesses LT offers a damage boost and 'x Chance to give and extra charge point' when an attack is made against a status-effected enemy.  Can I clarify something: That chance to give and EXTRA charge point, does that simply kick in when a survivor makes a kill, or whenever the may earn a charge point through other means (Say, Sasha landing a body-shot or Survivalist Rick's LT)? In, say, Sasha's case, when she makes a body shot against an affected target, is it a seperate chance to accrue a charge, or does it stack to boost the chance of Sasha's LT imbuing a charge point?

I'm mowing down burning enemies in 'Through The Wire', and 'charged' keeps appearing over Mrs. Sanchez's head, but she isn't accruing any charge points. The way it's written, her LT doesn't seem to mean that you get a charge meerly for making an attack, but the instances of the game saying she's getting charged when she shoots them flaming-hot undead cannibals seems odd!

Comments

• ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 922
    Her LT works the same as Sasha, so for example if you attack 3 enemies that are on fire you can get fully charged up since you get three chances to get a charge point.

Her LT doesn't stack with Sasha, it gives even more chances. I have gained 2 charge points with Princess (Sasha leading) from attacking one enemy that was on fire and getting a bodyshot. 
  • ScotticusScotticus Member Posts: 41
    Ok, so you DO get charge points for making an attack on an effected enemy? That's pretty fantastic!
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 922
    Here are some screenshots I took from this week's Distance. Obviously I am not getting charged up by killing any lv 51 walkers. If you are getting "Charged" popped up when attacking with her, but not getting any charge points, then I guess there is some sort of glitch going on.

• ScotticusScotticus Member Posts: 41
    edited April 17
    I just fired it up again, and it did award charge points when Princess landed hits on affected enemies. I don't know why it didn't seem to kick in before, but it seemed to work that last time. Odd.

*Edit* just tried it again. It seems the LT IS working. Princess CAN accrue charge points for attacking an affected walker. What's happening is that the notification that she is 'charged' is appearing on every instance of her hitting an affected enemy, whether it actually does award a charge point or not. So it seems to ping up whenever the condition to aquire a charge is met, regardless of whether that charge point is ACTUALLY earned or not. So...slightly confusing, but I onlt have to look to her charge meter to see if yes, she did actually get a charge point or no, that part of her LT did not proc.
  • BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 1,012
    They are supposed to fix that charge popup bug in the upcoming update
    Ingame username: Jubjab
    FuriousMoldovanScotticus
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,716
    Scotticus said:
    IPrincess CAN accrue charge points for attacking an affected walker. What's happening is that the notification that she is 'charged' is appearing on every instance of her hitting an affected enemy, whether it actually does award a charge point or not.
    This is exactly correct. Princess's LT will work by itself to charge your survivors (if you hit status afflicted enemies) without Sasha or other charging buffs, but the "Charged" pop-up can sometimes appears incorrectly as a bug. I think the next update is supposed to fix this bug.

See, for example, this video: 
    Proud member of Mavericks OG, a top 3 global GW and challenge guild.
    Message me on the forums or on Line (ID: jayztwdnml) if you're interested in joining the Mavericks family of guilds.

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg
    Strategy compendium: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/41787/jayzs-nml-strategy-compendium