Characters in game

Ok I’ll start with my complaint - I can’t stand the character - Yumiko.  Why in the world would you add this character? first she has the worst story line, horrible Australian accent and is overall a very annoying person.  If you want to add another character, how about Tyrese?  He was a fantastic character and being Sasha’s brother would make a great addition.  You already have other siblings and family members.  
JayZMudMoccasin[Deleted User]ShadowWalkerdontdeadopeninsidePaste

Comments

• MudMoccasinMudMoccasin Member Posts: 671
    I was hoping we'd see Simon, Arat, or Atlanta Police officer Dawn as well as Martinez and Shumpert from Woodbury!!!!! One can wish I guess....
    Carl_Tyreese999IronUncle
  • FuriousMoldovanFuriousMoldovan Member Posts: 1,286
    A lot of these ideas were implemented in one form or the other. Kudos @Timyun
    Leader of the original TWD guild (est. 10/2015).
    We Are TWD 😎
    FuriousMoldovan's NML Glossary
    MudMoccasinIronUncle
  • ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 748
    My tomato plants grow more tomatos because Herschel was right about pruning some of the early growth.
    AngelspitFuriousMoldovan
  • LoneWanderer360LoneWanderer360 Member Posts: 564
    Yumiko's toon looks horrible but at least Jerry isn't alone now. 
    MudMoccasinShadowWalkerGovernator
  • SparrowMervSparrowMerv Member Posts: 73
    Yet, no one is talking about Eugene being a "hero" while he's the biggest pussy in the show, sure he's smart but a "hero"? Not only that but he's one of the most usefull bruisers in the game as well...damnit. 

4k tokens on him and i still refuse to unlock him. Go be a mullet-man somewhere else :D
    IronUncle
    He's had the 2nd biggest character development arc in the show. Eugene's personal growth from meak mouse to epic badass is shadowed only by Carol.
    WhereisHeathATLAS-Z
  • WhereisHeathWhereisHeath Member Posts: 78
    He's had the 2nd biggest character development arc in the show. Eugene's personal growth from meak mouse to epic badass is shadowed only by Carol.
    What about Gabriel  :o
    ATLAS-ZMudMoccasin
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,410
    I stopped watching the show a few seasons back, so I have no clue who the new heroes are. They might was well be Rufus's relatives. :lol:
    FuriousMoldovan
    What about Gabriel  :o
    Gabriel is not a badass. So he brained a dude with a mace arm. Good for him. 10 years into the apocalypse, that's just tuesday.

Eugene could build something out of abandoned scrap that ignites, blows up, shreds, or otherwise savages any amount of people or walkers. Both he and gabriel can use their machetes now but clearly eugene can do other stuff too, like build and maintain a ham radio and find another established group. Gabriel says he doesn't even preach anymore. And really, eugene's non-relationship is more interesting.
    IronUncle