Assaults charging slowly?

Had a couple reports of assaults taking 2 to 3 turns to charge at level 43/44 with many hits per turn.  Anyone else noticing this or just the normal "after update" panic?
15 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
Entry level Boot Camp & Badge System 101 Chat
Our top 3 Global Guilds form a team of 60 Top 20 in Elite Mid 20 in Recon and Bottom 20 in Hellcats
Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

WDW76m4s

Comments

• GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,410
    I assume that is with Sasha in the lead? If so, are you using Piercing weapons? Unless they start charged or there's a pack of walkers, I don't use assaults past Level 34. I got better ranged teams for 35+.
  • FuriousMoldovanFuriousMoldovan Member Posts: 1,281
    Governator said:
    Unless they start charged or there's a pack of walkers, I don't use assaults past Level 34. I got better ranged teams for 35+.
    Man, you're missing out imo.
    Sasha + good assault or Sasha+bruiser+assault could be a difference between using Tools vs not using Tools in GW lvl 40-45.
    45+ any team without tools becomes too risky of course.
    Leader of the original TWD guild (est. 10/2015).
    We Are TWD 😎
    FuriousMoldovan's NML Glossary
    PasteDrhoo
  • BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 985
    Maybe you are thinking about the Pool Shark map? Yes, the assault doesn't get charged so easily but that is mainly due to the maps not having so many walkers. Often there will only be 4 walkers hit, so it's no surprise that you don't get charged so easily.
    Ingame username: Jubjab
    s7eyeW8
  • Sg_DeathSg_Death Member Posts: 88
    Maybe you are thinking about the Pool Shark map? Yes, the assault doesn't get charged so easily but that is mainly due to the maps not having so many walkers. Often there will only be 4 walkers hit, so it's no surprise that you don't get charged so easily.
    Yeah set them on fire 🔥 and use princess 👸 
    Elder : Dead Stalkers
    ATLAS-Z
  • ShianShian Member Posts: 40
    edited April 22
    well my Abraham have lucky level 6 and Decimator with Lucky as well but i can't able to charge , Sasha LT is level 7 tho
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 1,143
    Yes with Sasha in lead.  These are experienced Elite players so they know the game mechanics, I also just got high enough to notice this issue.  I had Able not get a single charge point when he hit 9 walkers with a charge.
    Our top 3 Global Guilds form a team of 60 Top 20 in Elite Mid 20 in Recon and Bottom 20 in Hellcats

WDW76Slize
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,289
    I don't have the video (of course) but on Lock In Round 53 Princess attacked 6 stunned walkers with Lucky Decimator and did not get a single charge point. Her LT is 34%, Lucky Trait 20% and Lucky on Decimator another 20%. Her chance per stunned walker is 34*(1+0.20+0.20)=47.6%. You would think statistically at least one charge point from 6 stunned walkers. Seems you really need Sasha in lead (I had RGG in lead) if you expect a recharge. In my case one charge was enough because concussion kicked in on the first charged attack of those 6 walkers. Otherwise wasn't going to be pretty.
  • DaiikoDaiiko Member Posts: 149
    Billbam said:
    Yes with Sasha in lead.  These are experienced Elite players so they know the game mechanics, I also just got high enough to notice this issue.  I had Able not get a single charge point when he hit 9 walkers with a charge.

Ça fait un moment que cela m'arrive je penssais que c'était moi le problème, et plusieurs de mes camarades ont le même problème
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 3,017
    edited April 22
    Cronus said:
    I don't have the video (of course) but on Lock In Round 53 Princess attacked 6 stunned walkers with Lucky Decimator and did not get a single charge point. Her LT is 34%, Lucky Trait 20% and Lucky on Decimator another 20%. Her chance per stunned walker is 34*(1+0.20+0.20)=47.6%. You would think statistically at least one charge point from 6 stunned walkers. Seems you really need Sasha in lead (I had RGG in lead) if you expect a recharge. In my case one charge was enough because concussion kicked in on the first charged attack of those 6 walkers. Otherwise wasn't going to be pretty.
    I've noticed this happening quite a lot from time to time. Next time you notice it check above the survivors head, I've seen a lot of instances where I get zero charge points but above their head will say 'charged, charged, charged...'
    Billbam
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 1,143
    Well obviously he won't get charge points from a charge attack :wink:

Miss type on my part it was a normal attack

WellyLuga said:
    Cronus said:
    I've noticed this happening quite a lot from time to time. Next time you notice it check above the survivors head, I've seen a lot of instances where I get zero charge points but above their head will say 'charged, charged, charged...'
    Yeah I have video on an attack where it flashes "charge, charge, charge" and get zero charge points. Was told it was a visual glitch. Ya' think?
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,358
    @CRONUS is the video recent?  I thought the bug was supposed to be fixed?

👾  BUG FIXES

• Fixed a visualization issue with Sasha's Leader Trait, where combat text "Charged" pops up without any actual charge points being added

FuriousMoldovan
    zbot said:
    @CRONUS is the video recent?  I thought the bug was supposed to be fixed?

👾  BUG FIXES

• Fixed a visualization issue with Sasha's Leader Trait, where combat text "Charged" pops up without any actual charge points being added

Video not from this week so prior to most recent update. Have not noticed it happening yet in last two days.
  • ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 746
    I've been wondering about this.

It feels different with princess. She's not charging as often or as much on pool shark

It's probabaly something to do with that evil af bar stool.
  • SlizeSlize Member Posts: 33
    Unfortunately i must agree with @Billbam also have issue with charging assaults with sasha in lead, will try to record some video soon if thing like this happened once again
  • TheKingTheKing Member Posts: 143
    Same here I used my 8* Abe hit two times 5 zombies and I got 0 charging points.

Elle charge quand elle a envie cette foutu arme, plus il y a du monde elle ne charge pas!
  • 3vilrine3vilrine Member Posts: 259
    Daiiko said:
    Elle charge quand elle a envie cette foutu arme, plus il y a du monde elle ne charge pas!
    Ja seh ich genauso. Ganz klare Sache.

• BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 985
    Daiiko said:

Assuming lucky decimators and 53% chance to charge, there was 17% chance that Rufus would only get 2 charge points for bodyshotting 7 walkers, and 2% chance for Abe for getting only 1 charge point when bodyshotting 8 walkers. So yes, bad luck, but you got charged nicely all other times so wouldn't say this is out of the realm of possible.
    Ingame username: Jubjab