Reworking Gabriel’s hero perk idea.

I rarely if ever use Gabriel, only time I use him is when he’s in a daily requirement.  Other then that, he really doesn’t pull his weight for me...probably just me.

Anyway, I have an idea to rework his hero perk that in guild raid missions, he becomes an essential part of the team!

My idea is his hero perk grants the survivor a single moment in avoiding dropping to an injury level when attacked, once per mission and a random chance to regain a % health just on the start of the turn throughout the mission.  Granted the healing factor is low enough to avoid OP but anyway, it would make him much more interesting.

Comments

• ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 6,310
    How about this:

Struggle Bus(t) 

If Gabriel attacks a walker struggling with an ally, there's an X% chance the walker gets knocked back and crippled, and Y% chance that the ally's grave injury recovers from "Heavy injury" (red) to moderate injury (slight green /orange).

For mission objective in challenge, it would erase the struggle allowing 2 stars instead of 1.

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
    BurmeliinisShadowWalker
  • WolfyWolfWolfyWolf Member Posts: 43
    Well...that wouldn’t work for me for I’m an absolute purist and its 3 stars or nothing. 😅
    ShadowWalker