The Rick Bundle

Thought about this, seems good. I could use that Gold. I need a good pistol...but
75% of my guild mates have has been rolled back. Some an hour or two, some over 8 hours multiple time. I myself have been rolled back. Collectively our guild has lost over 280 man hours, 80$ US american, and about 1500 Gold that was on hand which equates to real money. Not to mention the fact 3 of our guild quit, and two others are on pause until this is resolved.

Some did In-App purchases, and have yet to receive compensation.

This seems dishonest to me, sure, those of us the frequent the forums know about the rollbacks and if we purchase anything I guess we assume the risk and shame on me for buying something I know might be "poofed" away any minute.

What about those that do not know there are issues with rollbacks?

Selling something you know is broken could be considered fraud.

Again I think the bundle is cool, but I believe the timing is bad
[Deleted User][Deleted User]

Comments

• DERRICKDERRICK Member Posts: 329
    Cant understand why there are new bundles at sale, with this extreme rollback issue around for weeks..

Scarred customers wont buy and the ones who do and loose their stuff will be pissed even more.. but hey, why even bother...
    ... .... ...... ...... ....... ... ......
    [Deleted User]
  • byrisbyris Member Posts: 112
    I'm curious what traits the gun has. As for rollback, are u guys on Apple or android? Everyone I know that have rolled back are apple users.
  • mongo911mongo911 Member Posts: 939
    The " Decision & Reasons " process by the game managers, is still, difficult...

I slowly shake my head in wonder...
    I am easily confused by other people's, laziness and sloppiness and greed...

Any guess who might " now " be on my list, ( in 2017 )

• Kappa123Kappa123 Member Posts: 203
    edited March 2016
    there are new bundles on sale because somebody will always buy them, issue or not.if you buy it and you lose it, you're the one who has to make the claim, and not everybody will do it. so financially speaking it is a good move putting new bundles on sale, even if the game still has major issues. also remember, nobody is going to sue over 10 dollars. not to mention there's no guarantee that you would even win such a case. a lot of people have quit over the rollbacks and selling new stuff may be a financial necessity (this is just pure speculation of course).
  • DragoonDragoon Member Posts: 68
    Well there is this thing called class action lawsuits and yes the multitudes of people generally only get back the small amount, but it does happen.

Also my advise is to take screenshots of specific items and survivors when you pull them in case of a rollback. Not sure if the people have done this that have had it happen, but its what I have started doing since I heard about the rollbacks.

Seems easy to give back exactly what was taken rather then a.....hey I lost an epic this or that. If screenshots don't work, then yeah stop playing until they fix it sounds right.
    75th Rangers

To sin by silence makes cowards of men.

The reasonable man adapts himself to the world around him, the unreasonable man persists in adapting the world to himself.....All progress depends on the unreasonable man.
    rgerkman
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,032
    Yes, I really want to buy this bundle, but NG still owes me a medium radio bundle that I lost lost 8 days ago (along with 3 days of game progress) in a rollback. And they haven't addressed my ticket yet.

Unfortunately, it says Rick's bundle expires in 2.5 days, and I don't trust the rollback issue will have been resolved by then (or that NG will have given me back my radio bundle yet). So not sure I'll by it.

As I'm still tempted: does anyone know the level of the revolver? Will it be equal to one's highest level survivor?
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    [Deleted User]lmfgunnut
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    Like it but wish it had full supplies with it.. I would for sure buy then j/s

Side note: anyone know what comes after the Scarred Veteran Bundle? Thought about purchasing it.. Mostly curious how much next one would cost lol really wish we could still purchasing the other Bundles that were offered again! (The 2.99 & 7.99 ones.. I would purchase those more often than spending $20!)
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
  • VerbaubVerbaub Member Posts: 650
    It seems like everyone in our guild is getting the same traits with this gun
    @Verbaub no interrupt? for me that's a no-go. I do know people however who like the damage traits more, so I guess some people will use it (on some missions) depending on their play style.
    ggbats
  • MizifuuMizifuu Member Posts: 62
    This bundle isn't worth to me but I would buy it if it had this extra things:
    - Full Supplies
    - Full Experience
    - Gas Refill
    - 7500 Trade Goods

Dragoon said:

Well there is this thing called class action lawsuits and yes the multitudes of people generally only get back the small amount, but it does happen.

I'm just gonna say one more thing about that and leave it at that since we shouldn't really discuss it here:
    the law doesn't prohibit selling broken things IF you tell the buyer that the thing is broken. That has been done multiple times and that is no accident.
  • NotYourLunchNotYourLunch Member Posts: 40
    Add to that the interrupt trait, about 3-4 bucks cost and no bugs. Other than that everything stays as is, simply a past time I try to not get too frustrated with
  • zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    @Kappa123 Range with luck isn't bad, especially for defending your outpost since there's no overwatch/interrupt.
    ggbats
  • blaher86blaher86 Member Posts: 71
    Got a quick question. I am curious about looking at the previous photo of Rick's bundle. My workshop is at level 11 and my training ground is at level 13 now. If I buy the bundle would rick'so revolver be at level 17 immediately or would it downgrade to my current level status?
    rgerkman
    @zoson good point. i've been taking a break from outposts, so i didn't even think of that
  • MizzyMizzy Member Posts: 14
    You won't get the same gun as everyone else. I was unlucky and got a level 11 weapon, silver interupt, gold long grid, gold crit. Why did I get level 11 pistol? idk but my lowest survivor is level 14 and my only shooter is level 16. If you wanna roll the dice go for it but I wouldn't recommend it. I would value the bundle a little less than what its at
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,523
    @mizzy the weapon level should be based on your workshop level. I have an unresolved issue with a bundle I purchased and received a weapon a level lower than it was supposed to be.
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
  • SmittYSmittY Member Posts: 372
    Bluebox dudes word is good enough for me. You should get your digital receipt and there WILL be a replacement fix. They are working on it now. Also rollback affects Android too not just apple.

• zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    @Mizzy 1200g is $9.99 also. This bundle is 1000g, a weapon, and a 300g outfit... So as far as raw gold equivalency is concerned, it's not a bad deal even if you get a crappy gun version...

@Verbaub can you confirm that everyone in conquer actually got the exact same weapon traits?
  • mongo911mongo911 Member Posts: 939
    Ok kids...

I'll explain the reason that this " bundle " has massive problems...

This is " RICK's Gun " ( the STAR of the show... )

If I had Level 10 to 15 fighters the weapon is not usable to me... Not till I went thru a lot of upgrades...

If I had Level 17 Shooters I need to be concerned about a " Future Gun " that would easily eclipse the 450 firepower ( with the three levels of upgrades possible)

From the developers, I doubt they have mapped out how the game goes ( duhh... All the complaints. )

And this Specific Gun may be the only way to go further in the game...

But at this time, the developers haven't got a clue...

As for me I have many Legendary & Epic fighters with quality weapons, but not a Legendary or Epic Shooter... Just. 3 star, Level 16 Shooter...

A Level 16 who can't be upped... Who I don't use to fight...

For me the gun is a waste... But a great way for the Developers to try to get money...

A weapon, of the stature of " RICK's GUN " should be able to be used by all players and never be obsolete... and never eclipsed...

The Developers of this game are just scrambling for good ideas...

what's been happening is, their ideas are not elegantly complete... Thus complaining about BALLANCE, and mistrust that they can figure it out...

Kids... It's still gonna be a bumpy ride...

( it must hurt to get so close, then keep shooting yer self in the foot... )
    I am easily confused by other people's, laziness and sloppiness and greed...

Any guess who might " now " be on my list, ( in 2017 )

• NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    @SmittY is correct. My two major rollbacks in the last 8 days have been on an Android tablet.

This is what I got LEVEL 12 workshop.

Then I already have this, but gotta have Ricks gear even though already had t
    he outfit

• Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    I'll go with most of what @mongo911 said.
    It'll be in the scrap pile soon enough, and as stated, the traits are a bit shit.

I also have Android tablet and so far, touchwood (~taps forehead~) no rollback issues.
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
  • DangerBDangerB Member Posts: 231
    @OldGoth So can "Characters Levels" be Explained, as there is a plural in there. Is it all of your survivors level divided by the number of survivors? Or Is it the Highest Shooter, i.e. a level 15 shooter should get a level 15 Gun.
  • OldGothOldGoth Member Posts: 297
    The bundle tries to give you a gun at the level of your highest Shooter (the class for this specific weapon). However, if your workshop is not of a high enough level, that maximum may be capped lower.
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,032
    @SmittY I read earlier you said you had been rolled back and lost purchases -- still you dared to buy this one? Did they already compensate for what you lost previously or did you go ahead and chance it, buying this gun while waiting for your compensation? Curious because I'm in a somewhat similar situation, considering buying this gun.
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
  • nickc25nickc25 Member Posts: 309
    DERRICK said:

Cant understand why there are new bundles at sale, with this extreme rollback issue around for weeks..

Scarred customers wont buy and the ones who do and loose their stuff will be pissed even more.. but hey, why even bother...

*lose
    Revolutiongamer is recruiting 200+ star players - search for Revolutiongamer and request to join today!

Join our guild chat with GroupMe!
This discussion has been closed.