Strong guilds using matchmaking exploit

13»

Comments

• tallinietallinie Member Posts: 393
    There have been some proposals on how to improve the system. There was idea of calculating guild strength according to battle participants . Maybe rewards could be based on strength as well. Strong cheater guild kicking small guild on nuts would gain only 1.01x for a win, while David winning Goljat it would be 50x. Maybe giving some rewards for good fight as well, so losing team could still get some bonus if they exceeded expectations or lost only by couple points..
    capibaraFox2010boosh
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,435
    Serp said:
    I still don’t understand this logic. Why not just stay where you were and not use tools and take the losses by tool using guilds? 
    So play and get your ass beat in the hardest maps with no tool. Which means massive damage and need for gold to heal continuously, and OH if you lose no VP at all. Yeah makes perfect sense 😂😂😂😂 glad I don’t listen to anyone tell me how to play my game, I’m doing as the croc man now, play as I want not how others tell me LoL. Negan love you too buddy ❤️ no hate 
    [Deleted User]ShadowWalker
  • MetalMetal Member Posts: 492
    edited May 3
    Right on XBAMFX, sit back collect our tools, not buying any, while others spend and use the crap out of them right now, lol, these cry babies are just Peanut Butter and JEALOUS, that they didn’t think of it. Free world Free speech don’t like it STFU and leave, don’t give a rats ass what you people think about a small game, maybe go worry about real world shit instead of lower guilds, lower guilds that just makes me laugh so hard…..And if you want me to play your way send me some cash I’ll buy all the tools you want me to have, PayPal is welcome 
    Karajocasubway72PasteWellyLugaaquilaNova_TWDrebecca38341884
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,435
    My, my, hasn’t this topic spiced up NML 😂
    WellyLugaPaste
  • SnewfDiggitySnewfDiggity Member Posts: 17
    Out of all this I laughed the most about the jacuzzi.
    NerfZone187
  • EmpiresEmpires Member Posts: 2
    Waaaa I used tools and we still lost waaaaaa let’s change our name and then get easier opponents and w
    capibaraFox2010Pastemarroba2000
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 3,015
    Empires said:
    Waaaa I used tools and we still lost waaaaaa let’s change our name and then get easier opponents and w
    We won last season... probably with less tools spent too :lol::trollface:
    aquila
  • EmpiresEmpires Member Posts: 2
    In protest of the protest every guild should do the same
    aquilacapibaraShadowWalker
  • TeenahGeeTeenahGee Member Posts: 306
    @Mario_Romero, we have lower guilds in the DeadStalker Family, so I do care about my teammates who were frustrated this week.

None of those  players felt the new map disadvantaged them, so I didn't post about it.  I am not in the highest guild in our family either.   We won 4 and lost 2.  But our matches were competitive for the most part.

Here is a different suggestion.  There is a history now of how much different players in a guild score.  Use that to make even matches by averaging the guild out. 
    capibaraBurmeliinisPasteFox2010
  • HellnightHellnight Member Posts: 123
    edited May 4
    Error this ww
    FYI - This was the quick plan I drew up. Apologies if your guild isn't on this list, it's not a slight against you. I just think this was the top 7 at the time. I know it would be bad for the 'little guy' but it would have been worse for NG. Guilds not on this list could go with the team number of the guild they are furthest from to avoid a tough matchup. I didn't pursue it as I know too many like the tough matches and I'll be honest, I couldn't really be bothered. There was an easier way for us to avoid the teams which you have seen come to fruition.

Rohlikzauchem
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 964
    WellyLuga said:
    FYI - This was the quick plan I drew up. Apologies if your guild isn't on this list, it's not a slight against you. I just think this was the top 7 at the time. I know it would be bad for the 'little guy' but it would have been worse for NG. Guilds not on this list could go with the team number of the guild they are furthest from to avoid a tough matchup. I didn't pursue it as I know too many like the tough matches and I'll be honest, I couldn't really be bothered. There was an easier way for us to avoid the teams which you have seen come to fruition.

we don't like play T9 and T10 need to change that picture :D 
    aquila
    Crocodile said:
    WellyLuga said:

we don't like play T9 and T10 need to change that picture :D 
    I spent a whopping 10 minutes on that table. Blood, sweat and tears. How dare you! :lol:
    [Deleted User]aquila
  • FluxxxFluxxx Community Manager Posts: 1,083
    The soft tier reset system is definitely intended to reduce the number of severe mismatches between guilds in early wars, as well as to get guilds to play at their true skill level sooner - that's the way most competitive system work. How guilds end up competing at the top level, is not something we directly control.

If a guild does not want to compete against other guilds that make it to the top of the leaderboards, be it because of intensity, pressure, tool usage - then it is fair that they drop down a little. They will naturally end up competing against other guilds to perform similarly. 
    However, being against the soft tier system because you get less 'easy' matches against Bronze guilds, and instead you get matches against similarly performing guilds, is neither competitive nor fair.

We've previously considered and discussed the idea of a tool cap with some endgamers, and the overwhelming sentiment was against such a change. 

Thanks to everyone who gave their feedback and opinions on this thread. I will be closing it now as it's gotten a bit derailed. We will discuss how to move forward on this subject.

On some final notes, @Whoareyou @NerfZone187 we don't secretly nerf heroes nor events. If you see something odd and have something to back it up with, please bring it up.
    PasteSkywithintallinies7eyeW8
This discussion has been closed.