📢 A New Challenger has arrived!

FluxxxFluxxx Community Manager Posts: 1,083
Hi guys,
I'm excited to be bringing you some huge news!

@Lexia has recently joined our team as the new Community Manager!

I will be leaving my post as CM, but not NML. I will continue working in the team, but in a different role going forward and trying something new :)

So... although I'm not going anywhere far, I'd like to say that I'm truly grateful and honored to have been your community manager for the past two years. I've learnt a lot and grown wiser (to the point my hair turned fully gray 😆) thanks to you guys.

I know I wasn't always very active on the forum - partly due to to internal changes to my role, but the team and I always listened to all of your valuable feedback and opinions, and held them in very high regard. Whenever I've had a chance to talk about the NML community, my go-to description has been that you guys are passionate, dedicated, tight-knit, vocal (in a good way :D), and that you've had a tremendous impact on the development of the game. Just in the past two years there's been many great changes thanks to your contributions and, without going into much detail, there will be many more 🤭

I want to extend my special gratitude to all of the 'veterans' and content creators in the community who have gone out of their way to ensure the interests of players and guilds; created all types of content to keep everyone informed and help them improve at the game; organized events for the community to enjoy and bond over.

Anyways, as I mentioned this isn't exactly farewell, so I'll see you guys around 👋

Otherwise, I'm extremely confident that you guys are in great hands with Lexia at the wheel - I trust that you guys will make her feel as welcome as you did so for me when I set foot on this forum :) 
Shezza10WellyLugaVovTRUFAtwdnmlPain WalkerAndrealossaOlgaOlgaVirtusJayZBurmeliinis[Deleted User]NovellShadowWalkerLe_MatTTitectfearofthedarkTux77ArqueuePasterelb67capibaraLady JTCBRITOMalarkyLaMocciosaNova_TWDGul_DukatChrisScorpioRaven2318UberFuriousMoldovanMudMoccasinDeathwish19paeaeaeschMrLuckyden4playGovernatormarroba2000s7eyeW8Danski_46m4sTheCrabAngelspitNordakzaradineuchid8900rpmT_12Sarge_BigBobxingmanTroublemakermirTwofaceJenngXeRoCrowTRobotZetteElsbethanabananaLakis4red111

Comments

• ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 5,181
    Huzzah and greetings @Lexia
     :) 

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
    FluxxxLexiaElsbeth
  • OlgaOlgaOlgaOlga Member Posts: 5
    @LexiaWelcome😘😘🥰🥰🥰
    FluxxxLexiaLe_Mat
  • SlizeSlize Member Posts: 33
    Welcome!!! @Lexia
    LexiaFluxxx
  • HailtoyinHailtoyin Member Posts: 1
    Yay!!
    FluxxxDeathwish19Lexia
  • relb67relb67 Member Posts: 123
    Fluxxx Best of luck in your new role  but you were an awesome communications manager I always look forward to seeing your videos with all the updates i’m glad you’re staying in NML Community thanks for the past two years you’ve given us  😁.  🤚Lexia welcome
    Deathwish19Lexia
  • LaMocciosaLaMocciosa Member Posts: 28
    @Fluxxx
    Good luck! 
    @Lexia
    Welcome! 
    Le_MatDeathwish19LexiaFluxxx
  • Gul_DukatGul_Dukat Member Posts: 1
    @Lexia welcome to the forum and good luck in the huge challenge of keeping this bunch of total lunatics in control :smile:. You have some big shoes to fill but we are here to help.

@Fluxxx thank you for everything you have done for this community and this game we all love so much and also givea us big headaches every now and then. Good luck in your new role within the company. 
    Deathwish19LexiaFluxxxT_12
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 1,143
    Welcome @Lexia
    15 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    Entry level Boot Camp & Badge System 101 Chat
    Our top 3 Global Guilds form a team of 60 Top 20 in Elite Mid 20 in Recon and Bottom 20 in Hellcats
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

LexiaFluxxx
  • FuriousMoldovanFuriousMoldovan Member Posts: 1,281
    @Lexia Welcome!

@Fluxxx Thanks for listening to new ideas and implementing many of our suggestions!
    Appreciate all your work!
    Cheers! 🍻
    Leader of the original TWD guild (est. 10/2015).
    We Are TWD 😎
    FuriousMoldovan's NML Glossary
    LexiaT_12
  • MetalMetal Member Posts: 492
    Thx @Fluxxx
    Welcome @Lexia to the Insane Asylum 
    Deathwish19LexiaFluxxxm4s
  • ArqueueArqueue Member Posts: 218
    edited May 7
    @Fluxxx anyway, thanks for listening to the feedback in the forum. i know it's your job but many requests were answered unlike some other gaming forums. hope your future role will continue to make NML great for a long time coming. All the Best !!!

and Welcome @Lexia !!!  can't wait to see you in the upcoming event promo video.
    LexiaFluxxxT_12
  • m4sm4s Member Posts: 339
    Welcome @Lexia
    LexiaFluxxx
  • zaradinzaradin Member Posts: 10
    Welcome @Lexia! Congratulations on being the new CM and good luck :)
    SPC_TORRESLexia