GW Hospital Needed!!!!

There should be separate healing for GW and challenge. Too much gold and now tools ⚒️ on GW weeks. Separate the healing and more screen time for your players. Thanks 🙏🏼 
Shezza10BloodyFlairCountry[Deleted User]Lady Jm4s8900rpmTCBRITOT_12den4playDanski_46SuperheroRickMSARiotZappaChrisScorpioAlexKom

Comments

• SeleneSelene Member Posts: 4
    I completely agree. As a new GW player I am unable to get through all of my attacks due to having to heal for so long. I almost missed out on hot lead rewards for my daily missions because of this as well. I had to wake up at 1am once a couple of my survivors healed enough to be able to do the daily mission for tokens. A GW hospital would be so nice.
    Tux77T_12ChrisScorpioAlexKom
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,938
    Obviously a separate hospital would be preferred but NG have said there is no way they can do that. So Ghost peppers idea would be a great solution if they can code it so those missions allowed for less healing time I would be happy with that. 
  • ArqueueArqueue Member Posts: 218
    many mobile adventure game developers rely on time for their income. if you want to upgrade fast or speed things up, you have to pay with the main currency or real cash. i certainly welcome a separate hospital for different modes but i doubt NG will do it. it's a source of income just like tools.

perhaps a small tweak like 'slight lowering of the healing duration' would be better than nothing.
    T_12AlexKom
  • AnjelosAnjelos Member Posts: 31
    Arqueue said:
    many mobile adventure game developers rely on time for their income. if you want to upgrade fast or speed things up, you have to pay with the main currency or real cash. i certainly welcome a separate hospital for different modes but i doubt NG will do it. it's a source of income just like tools.

perhaps a small tweak like 'slight lowering of the healing duration' would be better than nothing.
    Yeap , but whenever there is a discount , people tend to spend more . 
    Most players spend more when we have half healing , most people buy gifts when they are in "discount" with 100gold instead of 400.  
    Making a guild war week half healing thingy , most probably will make prople spend more and play more 
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 5,163
    Selene said:
    I completely agree. As a new GW player I am unable to get through all of my attacks due to having to heal for so long. I almost missed out on hot lead rewards for my daily missions because of this as well. I had to wake up at 1am once a couple of my survivors healed enough to be able to do the daily mission for tokens. A GW hospital would be so nice.

Most heroes you can play season missions without using your own troops, and it costs only one gas each run. 

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
  • ArqueueArqueue Member Posts: 218
    edited May 8
    Anjelos said:
    Arqueue said:

Yeap , but whenever there is a discount , people tend to spend more . 
    Most players spend more when we have half healing , most people buy gifts when they are in "discount" with 100gold instead of 400.  
    Making a guild war week half healing thingy , most probably will make prople spend more and play more 

i dont have the data to support whether people will spend more during a half healing time event.

all i know is priority in healing is greater in GW than in Challenge. in GW, other guild members depend on you to complete missions. some players may be forced to quick heal with gold even there's no half healing time event. in Challenge, own time, own target.

so, why have 2 separate hospitals when they can bottleneck with one. 
  • LoneWanderer360LoneWanderer360 Member Posts: 564
    It should be like distance where whatever happens within that game mode doesn't affect the other game modes. And you can use outpost people without exiting to main and moving toons around. 
    @LoneWanderer360, that would sort the men from the boys. But would make it incredibly difficult to complete all 18 attacks effectively, at least with distance you’ve got a gradual increase to charge lower level survivors and can retry missions as much as you want. Having distance style health/death carry over wouldn’t work for GW.
  • LoneWanderer360LoneWanderer360 Member Posts: 564
    @Firekid

That not what I meant. I just mean that the toons should be separated so that you can use them all even if they are in outpost mode and also their health/hospital status is seperated from the challenge game mode. 

I pretty much stop playing challenge during the 2 days I play GW. 
    @LoneWanderer360 yeah that’s what I asked for before and apparently they can’t do it. The only option for separate healing is “distance style” and as you mentioned distance I assumed that’s what you meant. 

• ScotticusScotticus Member Posts: 41
    I seem to be the only one who kinda likes having that 'risk-cost' baked in with GW. It's the most fun game mode, with the best rewards but there's that tension at every turn!
    I do second the idea of Guild Gas being used to speed up healing though, that seems like a workable idea.
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,284
    Since the challenge and GWs are separate events why does player status in one impact the other?  One would think they'd be independent. I think there's no doubt GW weeks take away from the challenge.
    RiotZappaTux77
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,406
    Pretty much says they can't differentiate the hospital between GW and the other mission types (with the exception of The Distance). Looks like we're stuck with the one hospital to rule them all.

edited May 13
    Love the idea of being able to use red gas to heal survivors. Could do it in a similar way to distance. I can’t do photoshop so if someone can mock something up for me that would be great- 
    on the victory/defeat screen under each portrait of there would be a box saying heal and then the cost in red gas next to it. 5 red gas for 20% healing and if your in the red this takes you up into injured. That way you could spend 5 red gas and reduce healing considerably spend more and have them good to go straight away. Something useful for us to spend red gas on and those without much will be more tempted to buy it in the GW shop. the amount it cost could maybe increase everytime you heal per battle? 
    @Lexia is this something that could be done?