Country Roads Challenge

Country roads, take me home,
to the place I belong...

SpadincoNerfZone187FuriousMoldovanSPC_TORRESm4sDeathwish19RiotZappa

Comments

• FuriousMoldovanFuriousMoldovan Member Posts: 982
    It's stuck in my head for a week now
    Leader of original TWD guild (est. 2015).
    We Are TWD 😎
    FuriousMoldovan's NML Glossary
    ShadowWalkerDeathwish19
  • DaiikoDaiiko Member Posts: 141
    Ne vous inquiétez pas NG va mettre en boutique des Tools et de l'or dans le magasin 🤫😂😂😂
  • euchideuchid Member Posts: 289
    Since there is no GW this week, there needs to be something with auto spawn and a spawn counter.
    ShadowWalkerSg_DeathAnjelosDeathwish19
  • Tux77Tux77 Member Posts: 160
    This is the new Behind Corners!!! An almost impossible feat for a strong player much less the average casual player. This map will end players challenge a good amount lower then normal. Lots of gold and tools needed to pass it. Good luck 🍀 @Lexia this one is not nice. 
    Sg_DeathDeathwish19
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,783
    How about extending that challenge to round 100?

>:) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Sg_DeathAntonioGreekWarrior
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,820
    edited May 13
    We might finally have a week without a 4878! :lol:

My guess is the play testers don't play past the point where 100% body shots start...
    ATLAS-ZDanski_46Sg_Deathanabanana
  • n00bn00b Member Posts: 34
    It is like old GW maps :D 
    Sg_DeathShadowWalkerm4s
  • 3vilrine3vilrine Member Posts: 259
    WellyLuga said:
    We might finally have a week without a 4878! :lol:

My guess is the play testers don't play past the point where 100% body shots start...

"play tester" - If you look at some of their update footage you can see how they test things...
    by playing scavenge missions against level 30/31 walkers, had a good laugh on that.
    I bet there is not even someone testing the challenge maps, just by the fact you have these unbalanced maps often, and also a second time when this map cycle comes back one day. So here you can see how much they really care.
    Stay save out there survivor!
    Sg_DeathDanski_46dalmerGallifrey
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,820
    I like a challenge as much as the next and increasing the spawn counter to 4-5 and removing the 2nd tank and I think it’s a really decent map. 
    ShadowWalkerDeathwish19
  • ultimateevil13ultimateevil13 Member Posts: 20
    Shittiest HF ever.

• PastePaste Member Posts: 744
    subway72 said:
    I’ve seen a lot of posts lately claiming the game is too easy...
    Different users. Some are mostly casual an happy to get their usual rewards easier. Some have difficulty to keep up with their guild expectations because or RL. Some are looking for new challenges.

I agree in principle. There's satisfaction in trying to solve a problem, and this challenge not being "solved" yet makes it more interesting. Part of me consider this map set well designed at least (except Count Your Blessings), but that's also because it's new. Patience will be running out when we've had this challenge a few times (unless they tweak it)
    If you want to get better at this game, join Discord and learn badge crafting and much more: https://discord.gg/cDhgv3AJ89
    subway72Deathwish19
  • ManselleManselle Member Posts: 50
    This challenge is no fun at all. Whoever designed count your blessings must be so optimistic in real life that he even counts his blessings in up to the last cent he receives  🤔
    Danski_46ShadowWalkerRiotZappa
  • IcePeterIcePeter Member Posts: 348
    Some will complain, but still burn the tools to get their usual score. I’ll likely tap out early since using tools at 39 feels ridiculous. My motivation to press too hard has decreased since the weather started getting nice. 
    ladre5anniesprinklesDeathwish19RiotZappa
  • ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 572
    Very few players are going to reach their usual scores though. I'm willing to be no one does. And no one finishes. And now every weekly challenge player is thinking stuff they can't type and share on this forum.

How does @Lexia seperate the reality of a vastly failed experience which causes dangerous levels of detachment from our game to the usual noise of complaints? NG needs metrics. They need to see how many of us don't play, don't buy, and don't engage on whatever level we usually do. I see no reason to do those 3 things untill gw starts next week. I'll check back on the forum about this next week to see if any official resolution has been released. I guess good bye untill then.
    Sg_Deathladre5RiotZappaanabanana
  • FuriousMoldovanFuriousMoldovan Member Posts: 982
    By looking at released pic of maps before Challenge start, knowing it's non-hero charged week (read assaults), and no knowledge of spawns:
    I thought to myself - there's gonna be like 80 top scorers!
    ....Nope 😂
    Leader of original TWD guild (est. 2015).
    We Are TWD 😎
    FuriousMoldovan's NML Glossary
    ShadowWalkerm4s
  • subway72subway72 Member Posts: 2
    What’s so bad about not finishing the challenge @ghost_pepper? Isn’t it supposed to be challenging? 
    We for once get a tough challenge which for most players isn’t “infinite ♾ “ and how do we react? The opposite of what we wanted a couple of months ago when we demanded a change to what used to be an eternal challenge🤷‍♂️🤦. 
    scruffy13Gallifrey
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,317
    edited May 13
    I am relieved that Bloody Barn shows there is a Fatty on the mission screen, but no Fattie appears anywhere on that map... And what's the deal with the Fatties stunning at like 75% of the time on these maps? Jeez.
    MrLucky
  • MrLuckyMrLucky Member Posts: 592
    Umm ... has anyone had a fatty dissapear into the cornfield on CORNDOG
    4 re-spawns before he wandered back out! I was starting to get worried.   :#
    Governatorm4sShadowWalker
  • RealClareBRealClareB Member Posts: 166
    You can go into the cornfield to find it instead of waiting for it to reappear.
    Arqueuedalmerm4sAnjelosMrLucky
  • BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 872
    Yeah Count Your Blessings is ridicolous, and actually a lot of the other maps are really hard as well. I wonder if NG has noticed people are stashing huge amounts of tools and the idea is to now clear the maps by spamming tools left and right. 
    Ingame username: Jubjab
    Gallifrey
  • ladre5ladre5 Member Posts: 141
    I think the one in the church is also terrible, the whole room fills up so fast and there is just small pathes to go. I am sure nobody at ng is testing these maps at level 40+.
    Its really a shame cs some maps are fun but we are choked with the broken maps.