COUNT YOUR TOOLS!!

Love a new challenge set! Always keeps us on our toes. However Count your blessings is a joke. The imbalance is a joke. Remember behind corners? This is worse. I would strongly suggest low to mid level players, 1k-3k to hold your gold and tools this week!!! This map will eat both of them alive. Don’t fall for this trick. 
borneokidDanski_46Sg_DeathKratosladre5UserDoeanniesprinklesRickMSAChrisScorpioRiotZappa

Comments

• Tux77Tux77 Member Posts: 174
    Totally agree @WellyLuga this map needs balance bad!!! @Lexia anything that can be done at this point. I personally might not reach the later rounds but for players that will try and push that far this map will be almost impossible. And for mid level players that do choose to spend a little each challenge like myself it will end me 2 to 3 passes earlier than usual. HELP! LOL 
    I’m not using all my flares for one map 
  • m4sm4s Member Posts: 321
    I never use tools on a challenge,
    I leave it on GW and Nation Wars
    Sg_DeathDeathwish19anniesprinkles
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,924
    A 5 turn spawn counter would probably help a bit you might be able to get to the door before the incoming then only have to deal with the incomings on the way back that way. 
    Also just one tank would be bad enough. I can’t even imagine what this map will look like at nightmare! 
    Sg_DeathVov
  • ADPaqADPaq Member Posts: 389
    I'm finding it refreshing. I'm just going to stop playing early and do something else.
    Thanks NG.
    subway72JayZRiotZappaxbamfx
  • UserDoeUserDoe Member Posts: 72
    This map is insane. Take the tanks out and let one tank spawn after the door was opened also I think the threat meter should be increased up to 5.

As it is right now this map is only good for eating up tools and gold.
    Ü30 Deutschland
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,430
    I don't want to even play it, lucky enough I got to my 2k stars for my guild before it came back around to my MM.
    So weekend free for a change
    Elder of dragons weyr a top USA guild
    xbamfx
This discussion has been closed.