• xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,434
    Crocodile said:
    WellyLuga said:
    Great win for TLOU, huge score!

NG the real winner though :trollface:
    don't be so jealous guys
    maybe your balls will grow back
    and you can do the same :)
    Don’t worry buddy whenever you leave pre school levels I’ll be waiting for you with 500 tools to show my balls and taint. I won so many wars I can sleep for 2 years you won’t catch up lol. Take the training wheel off buddy 😉 Talk big but can you walk it??? 🤔 
    [Deleted User]WellyLugarebecca38341884
  • ArqueueArqueue Member Posts: 211
    xbamfx said:
    Crocodile said:
    WellyLuga said:
    Great win for TLOU, huge score!

NG the real winner though :trollface:
    don't be so jealous guys
    maybe your balls will grow back
    and you can do the same :)
    Don’t worry buddy whenever you leave pre school levels I’ll be waiting for you with 500 tools to show my balls and taint. I won so many wars I can sleep for 2 years you won’t catch up lol. Take the training wheel off buddy 😉 Talk big but can you walk it??? 🤔 

why walk when you can take the training wheel and drive?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 964
    276 Top Guns
    Nova_TWD
  • SJCSJC Member Posts: 48
    Tnx
    I herd, all follow.
    [Deleted User]Paste
  • sSINTOMASssSINTOMASs Member Posts: 37
    Thx 
    [Deleted User]
  • paeaeaeschpaeaeaesch Member Posts: 83
    New Scores from GK Crew A:

925 Sigi
    892 paesch d1x0n 
    803 Bumsenzo 
    801 Mara

[Deleted User]
  • the_krysathe_krysa Member Posts: 3
    Hello my dear friends, half of the 9th season of the guild wars has passed, and congratulations on this.
    There is such a team as the Red Car, they used the same trick that the Wild Walking players did. Team RM is fighting for the first, hence the question arises, if they take it, will it be fair, because this team started playing with bronze and was only engaged in hitting the kids when teams like Mavericks OG, TLOU, SA played fair and did not deal with these transitions, which gave an advantage with the choice of the opponent.
    I think that this team should be excluded from the overall standings, and if it takes first place, then this result is not valid!
    m4s[Deleted User]fragcandancePasteBurmeliinis
  • paeaeaeschpaeaeaesch Member Posts: 83
    New Score from GK Crew:

936 Snake

[Deleted User]
  • FuriousMoldovanFuriousMoldovan Member Posts: 1,226
    Week 2:

Leader of original TWD guild (est. 2015).
    We Are TWD 😎
    FuriousMoldovan's NML Glossary
    [Deleted User]Paste
    Hello my dear friends, half of the 9th season of the guild wars has passed, and congratulations on this.
    There is such a team as the Red Car, they used the same trick that the Wild Walking players did. Team RM is fighting for the first, hence the question arises, if they take it, will it be fair, because this team started playing with bronze and was only engaged in hitting the kids when teams like Mavericks OG, TLOU, SA played fair and did not deal with these transitions, which gave an advantage with the choice of the opponent.
    I think that this team should be excluded from the overall standings, and if it takes first place, then this result is not valid
    Hello 
    I doubt the Red Machine players  had the same motivation as Wild Walking players. 
    My opinion that Red Machine players come back to they original guild
    but it's true they started from 0 VP and first two wars just kills week guilds
    should we remove them from ratings? my answer No

In my spreadsheet, I count the rating that is indicated as the rating of the current season, I consider it a real rating, in contrast to the rating that we see in the Guild Wars menu. This rating is recorded in the guild menu and takes into account the reset from the previous season.

According to this rating, the  Red Machine lags behind all guilds by 40,000 points.
    Of course, they will overtake almost all guilds, even with such a retention, and will be in the top 20 or even in the top 10, but it will be difficult for them to fight for victory.

That is why I believe that it is impossible to additionally punish Red Machine.

for example, now I have already prepared a local top for half of the 9th season for the region of Russia, Ukraine, Belarus and Kazakhstan, and in this top the Machine is only in fifth place, they will most likely be the second in this local top at the end of the season

you can find that top on first page
    miori199373ChrisScorpioPaste
    Top Guns
    Top Teams Result
    and one local top 

UPDATED

tomorrow will add several locals top
    Nova_TWD
  • fragcandancefragcandance Member Posts: 13
    Hello.
    The only rating RM accepts is the season GW rating in the game as it indicates the result of real fights during this season (even though NG provides errors in scoring, stealing or granting VP).
    Deep respect to the work made by Crocodile who provides us with valuable info on guild performance. However, alternative rating from Crocodile or any other volunteer is just an attempt to boost performance of some guilds by some math. 
    The argument that we have met only weak guilds is not serious: almost all top-guilds have had only 1-2 serious opponent during 2 weeks. We also had GK Crew A yesterday. Even if we loose 1 fight on our way, it would be 6k points, certainly not 40k.
    I can give only one advice to such raters: quickly add 50k more to every guild you like just to ensure that they will not be in end of list at the end of season.
    BurmeliinisVastichmiori199373
    come on @Lexia join to discuss :)

that now your problem too as new community manager 
    ChrisScorpioTCBRITO
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,966
    edited May 11
    If RM top the rankings then they deserve it, no question about it. Would a newly formed guild who topped the rankings be void, just because of a system employed by NG to force the big matches sooner to line their own pockets? They will be in master tier by now anyway and will have just had a slightly easier run so far, they will have 2 weeks to show their quality and if they come out on top, all congratulations go to them. TLOU have just faced Mavs and Stay Alive so far right? 8 out of their 10 matches have been against lower level guilds than them and have been easy wins.

Hopefully NG will take something from what has happened this season and put a better system in place!
    rebecca38341884PasteBurmeliinisTCBRITOVastich
    add United USA/Canada half S9 GW local top
    add Asian half S9 GW local top
  • SchaffiSchaffi Member Posts: 16
    Sorry for beeing so late with the scores 🙈🙈

TheLastOfUsTOO Scores Week 2:
    [Deleted User]
  • SchaffiSchaffi Member Posts: 16
    TheLastOfUs Scores Week 2:

Vov[Deleted User]
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,434
    Year is 2047. Still. In. Beta. Skynet activated 
    NerfZone187[Deleted User]
    331 Top Gun in the list good luck to everyone in second part of the season
  • GothgulGothgul Member Posts: 283
    Any chance to get the full top half (global) posted?
    edited May 18
    Gothgul said:
    Any chance to get the full top half (global) posted?
    sorry, no time for that
    hope find some time to do full top after season end 
    edited May 18
    it really pissed me off a little, for NG it couple clicks and text file ready with all guilds and they season score but for us to do that need check more than 50 locals challenge tops and look into all guilds info screen 
  • GothgulGothgul Member Posts: 283
    Understandable.
    How do you check...is it a matter of changing time zone of your device, logging in, record data, repeat?
    Gothgul said:
    Understandable.
    How do you check...is it a matter of changing time zone of your device, logging in, record data, repeat?
    change country settings, login, record data, exit, repeat
This discussion has been closed.