GUILD GIFTS 100!!!

Guild gifts should always be at 100 gold!! And it’s past time to take out XP as a possible gift. 400 gold for less than 50k XP?! Look at gold prices and tell me the fairness in this exchange! Add radios and remove XP. Lower cost of being a nice guild mate to 100 gold, which is still high, and let the common player be generous a little more often. 
JLC[Deleted User]ShadowWalkerArqueuerelb67RiotZappaTCBRITORealClareBGovernatorLady JDeathwish19

Comments

• BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 1,124
    Totally agree...my guild decided NOT to participate in the last event simply because it is a HORRIBEL value.
    15 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    Entry level Boot Camp & Badge System 101 Chat
    Our top 3 Global Guilds form a team of 60 Top 20 in Elite Mid 20 in Recon and Bottom 20 in Hellcats
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

TCBRITO
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,868
    Also up the gold value in them from 15 to 20 consistently. But most importantly radios and no xp
    TCBRITOLady JDeathwish19
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 964
    and add tools there
    relb67TCBRITOLady JDeathwish19
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 964
    and once per 4-5 weeks reduce the price to 50 gold
    TCBRITOLady J
  • ArqueueArqueue Member Posts: 191
    edited May 18
    Tux77 said:
    Guild gifts should always be at 100 gold!! And it’s past time to take out XP as a possible gift. 400 gold for less than 50k XP?! Look at gold prices and tell me the fairness in this exchange! Add radios and remove XP. Lower cost of being a nice guild mate to 100 gold, which is still high, and let the common player be generous a little more often. 

400 gold gift is absurd. i totally agree with you

NG is profit driven. i believe NG considered the 'gains' the whole guild gets and not individual. example, a guild with 20 members, thats x20.

imagine a 20-member guild which has the god of fortune on their side. if each gets 15 gold in the chest, that would be 300 gold!! their worst nightmare if it happens. hence, you see the price tag of 400 gold during normal days

• ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 642
    Add reroll tokens and upgrade tokens in small grouped clusters of 5 (rerolls) and 3 (upgrades).

Increase the amount of supplies/xp (it's only xp when you are level capped at 75) while decreasing the frequency.

Increase gas amount (to 10, from 6) while decreasing frequency.

Decrease frequency of blue items (or completely remove them) while increasing frequency of gold items.

Increase frequency of components dropping (currently 12%) while keeping the same 80/20 ratio of blue to gold.

I do think it would be fun to add tools as well.
    [Deleted User]Lady JDeathwish19