Erasing the surviviors

arryaarrya Member Posts: 1
Hello, I have one anoying problem. I want to delete some of my survivors but it is impossible. When I press the bin icon nothing happend. I can't delete anyone. of course I'm not talking about out post surviviors or favourite ( makred by heart). The bin icon didn't work.

Thank you for advance for your help.
relb67Dioig13JedcubScorpious

Comments

• LexiaLexia Community Manager Posts: 106
    Hey @arrya,

If you are playing in GW and have survivors in the Outpost, that means you have 12 survivors occupied in slots and make them not possible to retire. Make sure the ones you do want to retire are not used in any of these slots. If you are still having issues, I'd suggest contacting support with additional details and screenshots of what is happening. They will gladly help :smile:
    Jedcub
  • RockaBettyRockaBetty Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1
    Did this get resolved? I’m currently having the same issue. Won’t let me delete/retire anyone no matter what I try. Contacted support days ago and no response yet.
    Dioig13JedcubScorpious
  • Dioig13Dioig13 Member Posts: 1
    Same here! When i click the bin/basket, i also hear the click from the game but it do nothing. So every time i find a new survivor i have to destroy him to continue. It's frustrating!!!!
    JedcubScorpious
  • JedcubJedcub Member Posts: 13
    I'm having the same issue, I can't delete any survivors. 
    Scorpious
  • ScorpiousScorpious Member Posts: 7
    edited August 5
    Having exactly the same issue. Click but not able to delete. Characters not in GW or outpost or any other current teams. Raised a support ticket and as of yet no response. 
    @arrya @Lexia @RockaBetty @Dioig13 @Jedcub did anyone get a fix on this? 
    I did raise a different thread on the forum before I caught eyes on this one. Hopefully one will get an answer. 
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,341
    @Scorpious are you currently in a guild?  Previously there was a bug where if you were in a guild, it would automatically assign some survivors to GW defense.  If you can try the following, leave your guild, then delete the survivors then rejoin the guild.  Let me know if this works or not.

If you are not in a guild then you need to contact in game support.
    Scorpious
  • ScorpiousScorpious Member Posts: 7
    @zbot you my friend are a star!