@NG what does mean for you “Kill the tough walker”?

TheKingTheKing Member Posts: 136
@Lexia I’m originally for Bulgaria and my English is not my mother language so could you explain to me what does mean “Kill the tough walker”? should be ONE Or there are be more? I just need a simple explanation. Thank you!
pS: one more thing- it’s said 44 lvl why the hell I’ve 46? Just seeing 
Paste

Comments

  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,306
    edited May 23
    The highest level walker is the tough walker you must kill to beat the mission. In this case it’s all the metal heads because it’s walkers. 
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,393
    All the walkers you need to kill will have a special symbol to mark them. 


    Deathwish19RiotZappa
  • TheKingTheKing Member Posts: 136
    Guys I know that 😁 but they are 3 should be ONE 
  • PastePaste Member Posts: 777
    When you're in the mission the game correctly shows it as "walkers" when there's more than one and "walker" when it's just one, or if you killed all except one. But the pre-screen only says "walker", regardless of if it's one or several walkers. So I think it's either a bug or at least needs to be improved.
    If you want to get better at this game, join Discord and learn badge crafting and much more: https://discord.gg/cDhgv3AJ89
    TheKingUserDoe
  • FuriousMoldovanFuriousMoldovan Member Posts: 1,230
    @TheKing
    If it's a KTTW mission with Metalheads or Armored as tough walkers - there are 3 of them.

    Haven't come across a mission with 3 Tank/Spiked/Goo tough walkers.
    ...Hopefully never will 😂
    Leader of original TWD guild (est. 2015).
    We Are TWD 😎
    FuriousMoldovan's NML Glossary
    TheKingDanski_46
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,306
    edited May 24
    @TheKing
    If it's a KTTW mission with Metalheads or Armored as tough walkers - there are 3 of them.

    Haven't come across a mission with 3 Tank/Spiked/Goo tough walkers.
    ...Hopefully never will 😂
    Play 20 missions and you will get all of them some in twos. Tanks, Goe, Metals, and Spiked. Those are fun. 
    [Deleted User]
  • FuriousMoldovanFuriousMoldovan Member Posts: 1,230
    avelardez said:
    @TheKing
    If it's a KTTW mission with Metalheads or Armored as tough walkers - there are 3 of them.

    Haven't come across a mission with 3 Tank/Spiked/Goo tough walkers.
    ...Hopefully never will 😂
    Play 20 missions and you will get all of them some in twos. Tanks, Goe, Metals, and Spiked. Those are fun. 

    Speaking about Goo/Tank/Spiked only as tough walkers:
    Are you saying that in 20 kttw (lvl 49) - there are 2 × lvl 51 tough walkers?

    Haven't done kttw in 20 yet, but did plenty of lvl 47 kttw and haven't ever seen more than 1 Goo/Tank/Spiked as tough walker. Can't recall that from 6G/6H either.
    Leader of original TWD guild (est. 2015).
    We Are TWD 😎
    FuriousMoldovan's NML Glossary
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,709
    WellyLuga said:
    This is something I think could be balanced, when I see a high level KTTW mission without tanks or spikes but metalheads then I go in expecting the mission will cost 2-3 grenades minimum. I think when it is armoured/metalhead then it should be limited to 2, goo/spike/tank is fine with 1. It is much, much more difficult/costly to kill 3 metalhead than it is to kill any other setup you might encounter in this type of mission.
    Yes - there should never be more than 2 tough walkers. It is an insane resource drain to kill 3 level 50+ Metalheads...
    Proud member of Mavericks OG, a top 3 global GW and challenge guild.
    Message me on the forums or on Line (ID: jayztwdnml) if you're interested in joining the Mavericks family of guilds.

    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg
    Strategy compendium: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/41787/jayzs-nml-strategy-compendium
    Nova_TWDTCBRITOwmsFuriousMoldovan
  • DaiikoDaiiko Member Posts: 148
    J'ai le même problème que toi la mission c'est "Tuer LE boss rôdeur" une fois la mission commencé "Tuer LES boss rodeurs"
  • LexiaLexia Community Manager Posts: 106
    Paste said:
    When you're in the mission the game correctly shows it as "walkers" when there's more than one and "walker" when it's just one, or if you killed all except one. But the pre-screen only says "walker", regardless of if it's one or several walkers. So I think it's either a bug or at least needs to be improved.
    This is correct, however, the mission objective stating "Kill the Tough Walker" isn't a bug per se. I've informed the team about this and we'll look into it. Not a top priority so most likely something to look into later.

    Thanks for bringing this up :blush:
    FuriousMoldovanTheKingPaste
  • TheKingTheKing Member Posts: 136
    Lexia said:
    Paste said:
    When you're in the mission the game correctly shows it as "walkers" when there's more than one and "walker" when it's just one, or if you killed all except one. But the pre-screen only says "walker", regardless of if it's one or several walkers. So I think it's either a bug or at least needs to be improved.
    This is correct, however, the mission objective stating "Kill the Tough Walker" isn't a bug per se. I've informed the team about this and we'll look into it. Not a top priority so most likely something to look into later.

    Thanks for bringing this up :blush:
    @Lexia What about the lvl as I mentioned it was written 44 then I’ve one 45 and two 46.
    Thank you in advance.
  • m4sm4s Member Posts: 321
    one two three  Tough Walkers
    Is not easy 
  • FuriousMoldovanFuriousMoldovan Member Posts: 1,230
    TheKing said:
    Lexia said:
    Paste said:
    When you're in the mission the game correctly shows it as "walkers" when there's more than one and "walker" when it's just one, or if you killed all except one. But the pre-screen only says "walker", regardless of if it's one or several walkers. So I think it's either a bug or at least needs to be improved.
    This is correct, however, the mission objective stating "Kill the Tough Walker" isn't a bug per se. I've informed the team about this and we'll look into it. Not a top priority so most likely something to look into later.

    Thanks for bringing this up :blush:
    @Lexia What about the lvl as I mentioned it was written 44 then I’ve one 45 and two 46.
    Thank you in advance.

    @TheKing
    Tough walker is always RSL+2, if only 1.
    Could be RSL+1+2, if 3 of them (MH/Armored).


    Leader of original TWD guild (est. 2015).
    We Are TWD 😎
    FuriousMoldovan's NML Glossary
Sign In or Register to comment.