JayZ's NML strategy compendium

14567810»

Comments

  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,712
    For newer players - you can find the list of commonly used terms with explanation in NML Glossary here:

    https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/47202/nml-glossary

    @JayZ hope you don't mind
    Not at all! Will link it next time I update my guides.
    Proud member of Mavericks OG, a top 3 global GW and challenge guild.
    Message me on the forums or on Line (ID: jayztwdnml) if you're interested in joining the Mavericks family of guilds.

    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg
    Strategy compendium: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/41787/jayzs-nml-strategy-compendium
    PasteFuriousMoldovanmarroba2000
  • ElsbethElsbeth Member Posts: 88
    Just wondering, there are so many Hunter weapons, have you rated them, and do you have a link to this info?  
    Your insights and explanations are helpful, clear, and on point.  Who knew Sasha and Beta were two key players!  Now I know, and it’s true.
    Thank you.
    AngelspitDeathwish19
  • PastePaste Member Posts: 779
    edited May 23
    Elsbeth said:
    Just wondering, there are so many Hunter weapons, have you rated them, and do you have a link to this info?  
    Your insights and explanations are helpful, clear, and on point.  Who knew Sasha and Beta were two key players!  Now I know, and it’s true.
    Thank you.
    At mid to high levels you basically only need these two (both with Lucky and never with Piercing):
    * Winter Harpoon Gun (for using with Sasha)
    * Festive Shotgun (for using with Shane and sometimes Sasha)

    The Winter version of the Harpoon Gun is superior because it's completely silent (doesn't create threat), but there are no free versions of it, so if you need free then regular lucky harpoon gun works as a substitute in some cases.

    There are a few others which are good in more niche cases. Shane's Shotgun is good for some challenge sets with pre-charged hunters. Devil's Torch used to be the only option for some missions on very high level too, but I think there are very few such cases left because of Shane and Yumiko adding alternatives.

    Watch YouTubers like JayZ use these weapons and you'll understand why: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg
    If you want to get better at this game, join Discord and learn badge crafting and much more: https://discord.gg/cDhgv3AJ89
    marroba2000Deathwish19Elsbeth
  • ElsbethElsbeth Member Posts: 88
    Thank you.

  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,712
    Paste said:
    Elsbeth said:
    Just wondering, there are so many Hunter weapons, have you rated them, and do you have a link to this info?  
    Your insights and explanations are helpful, clear, and on point.  Who knew Sasha and Beta were two key players!  Now I know, and it’s true.
    Thank you.
    At mid to high levels you basically only need these two (both with Lucky and never with Piercing):
    * Winter Harpoon Gun (for using with Sasha)
    * Festive Shotgun (for using with Shane and sometimes Sasha)

    The Winter version of the Harpoon Gun is superior because it's completely silent (doesn't create threat), but there are no free versions of it, so if you need free then regular lucky harpoon gun works as a substitute in some cases.

    There are a few others which are good in more niche cases. Shane's Shotgun is good for some challenge sets with pre-charged hunters. Devil's Torch used to be the only option for some missions on very high level too, but I think there are very few such cases left because of Shane and Yumiko adding alternatives.

    Watch YouTubers like JayZ use these weapons and you'll understand why: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg
    Thanks! Great answer.

    My advanced guide to ranged survivors also describes specific scenarios for Hunter use, and you can see some of those weapons in action.

    https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/comment/395981/#Comment_395981

    (Like everything else, it needs some updating to show how Shane can be used)
    Proud member of Mavericks OG, a top 3 global GW and challenge guild.
    Message me on the forums or on Line (ID: jayztwdnml) if you're interested in joining the Mavericks family of guilds.

    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg
    Strategy compendium: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/41787/jayzs-nml-strategy-compendium
    PasteElsbeth
  • MichelWarsMichelWars Member Posts: 46
    edited May 24
    @JayZalready have the update of this table?


  • ElsbethElsbeth Member Posts: 88
    So, I’m wondering, my festive shotguns only have piercing and none have lucky.  Am I missing something? Is there a way to reroll weapon traits?  I don’t recall a festive shotgun without piercing. Thanks.
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 1,142
    Elsbeth said:
    So, I’m wondering, my festive shotguns only have piercing and none have lucky.  Am I missing something? Is there a way to reroll weapon traits?  I don’t recall a festive shotgun without piercing. Thanks.
    You have to buy it for cash in the shop.
    image
    15 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    Entry level Boot Camp & Badge System 101 Chat
    Our top 3 Global Guilds form a team of 60 Top 20 in Elite Mid 20 in Recon and Bottom 20 in Hellcats
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

  • PastePaste Member Posts: 779
    Billbam said:
    Elsbeth said:
    So, I’m wondering, my festive shotguns only have piercing and none have lucky.  Am I missing something? Is there a way to reroll weapon traits?  I don’t recall a festive shotgun without piercing. Thanks.
    You have to buy it for cash in the shop.
    No. Both versions are in the black market. Lucky one is in Shane's store and Piercing in Alphas.
    If you want to get better at this game, join Discord and learn badge crafting and much more: https://discord.gg/cDhgv3AJ89
    Novell
  • AngelspitAngelspit Member Posts: 50
    Just a tiny omission since a recent update: both Yumiko and Rick are listed as the best shooter.
    Yumiko: Hands down the best Shooter in the game now.

    Shooter Rick is now the most powerful Shooter in the game.
    I haven't unlocked her yet, but from what I read, I suspect Rick is #2 now.
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,712
    Angelspit said:
    Just a tiny omission since a recent update: both Yumiko and Rick are listed as the best shooter.
    Yumiko: Hands down the best Shooter in the game now.

    Shooter Rick is now the most powerful Shooter in the game.
    I haven't unlocked her yet, but from what I read, I suspect Rick is #2 now.
    Thanks, updated! Also, I think Rick is #3 now. With the reworked leader trait for Aaron, he does massive damage with his charged attacks (especially with SR leading).
    Proud member of Mavericks OG, a top 3 global GW and challenge guild.
    Message me on the forums or on Line (ID: jayztwdnml) if you're interested in joining the Mavericks family of guilds.

    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg
    Strategy compendium: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/41787/jayzs-nml-strategy-compendium
    AngelspitPasteElsbeth
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 964
    someone has new numbers how many experience need to upgrade survivors starting from lvl 13?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 964

    from 13 to 14 lvl - - - - - - - 243k
    from 14 to 15 lvl - - - - - - - 292k
    from 15 to 16 lvl - - - - - - - 360k
    from 16 to 17 lvl - - - -- - - 534k
    from 17 to 18 lvl - - - - - - - 720k
    from 18 to 19 lvl - - - - - - 873k
    from 19 to 20 lvl  - - - - - - 995k  
    4 017 000 for 1 hero
    from 20 to 21 lvl - - - - - - -
    from 21 to 22 lvl - - - - - - -
    from 22 to 23 lvl - - - - - - -
    from 23 to 24 lvl - - - - - -

    from 24 to 25 lvl - - -

    from 25 to 26 lvl - - -

    from 26 to 27 lvl - - -

    from 27 to 28 lvl - - - 
  • from 20 to 21 lvl - - - - - - - 1.97 million
    from 21 to 22 lvl - - - - - - - 2.21 million
    from 22 to 23 lvl - - - - - - - 2.46 million
    from 23 to 24 lvl - - - - - - 2.72 million

    from 24 to 25 lvl - - - 2.92 million

    from 25 to 26 lvl - - - 3.11 million

    from 26 to 27 lvl - - - 3.32 million

    Sorry, but I’m not sure about lvl 27 to 28. I still need to upgrade my training grounds to see that, or someone else can say the xp requirement.
    [Deleted User]
  • FuriousMoldovanFuriousMoldovan Member Posts: 1,272
    27 > 28 = 3.62 million.

    Oh vey... You're looking at 26.347 millions per survivor 😬
    Leader of the original TWD guild (est. 10/2015).
    We Are TWD 😎
    FuriousMoldovan's NML Glossary
    [Deleted User]Angelspit
  • BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 983
    edited June 22
      1000 XP
    Level Upgrade Cost
    2 0
    3 1
    4 2
    5 4
    6 8
    7 14
    8 23
    9 35
    10 49
    11 71
    12 129
    13 189
    14 243
    15 292
    16 360
    17 534
    18 720
    19 873
    20 995
    21 1 968
    22 2 207
    23 2 456
    24 2 718
    25 2 912
    26 3 112
    27 3 319
    28 3 623


    Ingame username: Jubjab
    [Deleted User]m4s
  • m4sm4s Member Posts: 338
    edited June 21
    Something wrong @Burmeliinis

    XP Millions Hours:Min



    LEVEL UP 12 0,129 02:15
    LEVEL UP 13 0,189 02:42
    LEVEL UP 14 0,243 03:14
    LEVEL UP 15 0,292 03:53
    LEVEL UP 16 0,36 04:40
    LEVEL UP 17 0,534 05:35
    LEVEL UP 18 0,72 06:42
    LEVEL UP 19 0,873 08:00
    LEVEL UP 20 0,995 09:38
    LEVEL UP 21 1,97 10:40
    LEVEL UP 22 2,21 12:08
    LEVEL UP 23 2,46 12:45
    LEVEL UP 24 2,72 13:23
    LEVEL UP 25 2,91 14:30
    LEVEL UP 26 3,11 16:00
    LEVEL UP 27 3,32 16:00
    LEVEL UP 28 3,62 16:00

    pkaygh1
  • BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 983
    It was the same, just that my figures were "level up cost from level x" while your showed the maybe more logical "level up cost to level x", so I changed the offset of my figures.
    Ingame username: Jubjab
Sign In or Register to comment.