Just Imagine If......second round

as you remember guys, last time NG ask us about what game mode wipe away
https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/47383/just-imagine-if-funny-poll#latest
by by Outpost, never miss you

but @xbamfx still not spend his money on game and NG come to us again and tell sorry guys need to chose one more game mode to close forever

which will you choose?

Just Imagine If......second round 49 votes

Challenge
6%
JayZNova_TWDTembelOne 3 votes
Guild Wars
18%
Danski_46BilldingerRiotZappaTCBRITOIcePeterAntonioGreekWarriorHellnightechonapSarge_ 9 votes
The Distance
20%
TheCrabADPaqRealClareBFirekidhunter_x[Deleted User]ghost_pepperwmsUserDoeKurgan 10 votes
Seasons
55%
zeeblackCrowTRobotATLAS-Zrebecca38341884Rikochetkookaburran00bJoeSmartBurmeliinisDeathwish19relb67BillbamShadowWalker3vilrineNovellLakis4PasteAngelspitSpadincoSJC 27 votes
ShadowWalker[Deleted User]

Comments

• 3vilrine3vilrine Member Posts: 259
    Seasons
    Easy answer, the boring season missions that NG is forced to do because it has still a contract with AMC.
    #1 Takes alot of time for them to do which equals in less time for more interesting things in the game
    #2 Only playable once
    #3 Thank god this is the last season
    [Deleted User]ShadowWalker[Deleted User]RiotZappa
  • Seasons
    This is a no brainer. At least with Challenge, The Distance, and Guild Wars, NG can actually make some money. Seasons are pointless, and the only thing we'll be losing is Beach Life for radioactive events, but the grind isn't really worth it anyway.
    ShadowWalker[Deleted User]
  • ArqueueArqueue Member Posts: 218
    i dont understand. with the turn-based system in place and is working fine, NG can create different genre of turn-based games. e.g. a cyberpunk genre which i'm totally in for. no need to depend on sugar daddy like AMC or Netflix
  • SmokeandMirrorsSmokeandMirrors Member Posts: 373
    edited June 4
    I haven’t voted yet, but NG put a lot of effort into the season missions and they can’t be replayed! Open the old seasons up to allow us have some variety. 

If the seasons don’t open, they have my vote to get rid of. 
    EDIT to add, suppose they used the old seasons to make new challenge sets. 
  • IcePeterIcePeter Member Posts: 376
    Guild Wars
    There are enough seasons and season missions that there could be a season mission rerun EVERY WEEK and there would be no duplication during a year and no need for development or testing. Why not? 
    SmokeandMirrorsShezza10RiotZappa
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 5,178
    Seasons
    I haven’t voted yet, but NG put a lot of effort into the season missions and they can’t be replayed! Open the old seasons up to allow us have some variety. 

I feel the need to point out (because some folks actually don't know) that you CAN redo the first 2 parts of each season mission. (computer troops, not your own). 

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
  • SmokeandMirrorsSmokeandMirrors Member Posts: 373
    ATLAS-Z said:

I feel the need to point out (because some folks actually don't know) that you CAN redo the first 2 parts of each season mission. (computer troops, not your own). 
    Yes, I play the easy missions when I need to complete 6 missions with Jerry. 😉 They could make new challenge maps entirely from the season missions maps. We don’t play them often enough to be entirely sick of them. It’s just a thought. 
    Angelspit
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,202
    Seasons
    Hmmm Seasons for all the right reasons. 

Zee Black 

Playing the game since 2015, Level 75 and 200K plus stars

Part of SG Woot since 2016. We have played more than 300 challenges and earned  4 million plus stars

• ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 742
    The Distance
    I like the variety of seasons missions. The replayable portion is easy to very easy (although a few of the 2nd part missions last year were a little difficult if you didn't play them right). I think the 2nd part should be made very difficult. Let that be the challenge aspect with replayable value.

Distance makes me throw up if I look at it too much. I hate having to watch all the videos and plan stuff out but I understand why others like that. If there was far more information on the select hero screen for me to make informed decisions about the map, then maybe I wouldn't hate distance. I prefer to run out the Hard one which at this point for me is mind numbingly easy. 
    [Deleted User]ATLAS-ZDanski_46wms