WEEKEND WHAT HAPPENED??!!

We seem to be seeing the same weekend events on repeat. There were so many good weekend events that have disappeared?! The old combo event of 1 min gas and reduced healing really helps mid and lower level players and end gamers as well. With several tough maps in a row and GW it’s time to bring back something besides jackpots, radioactive and components. Please @Fluxxx. Thanks 🙏🏼 
Deathwish19GovernatorborneokidDanski_46Sg_DeathSuperheroNovellm4sSlizerelb67RiotZappaLady JWhoareyouT_12Apro

Comments

• jozojozo Member Posts: 2
    100% agree havnt seen 1 min gas or reduced healing in forever 
  • SlizeSlize Member Posts: 33
    Why so much old bored events? 100% agree lol. ;/ 
    Deathwish19Sg_Deathrelb67Apro
  • UserDoeUserDoe Member Posts: 72
    It would be great if every weekend could be 5 minute gas. I'm dreaming already although christmas is still months away 🤣
    Ü30 Deutschland
  • ArqueueArqueue Member Posts: 211
    sometimes there are 2 or 3 events during weekends, nowadays there's only 1. there are 4 components, why can't have each at 2 weeks interval
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 5,083
    edited May 4
    kmr said:
    Since challenge ends at round 80 it make sense to try the no-bodyshot event again

Heck yeah @Fluxxx

Run it once each time during guild wars off season. Let's do it!

Run it all week instead of a charged class

#Zombrex (Neo / Rising / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

• Tux77Tux77 Member Posts: 174
    @Lexia this would be a nice place to start. LOL!! Help bring back our good weekend events! We can help you 😂
    Lady J
  • LexiaLexia Community Manager Posts: 102
    Let's see what we might come up with! 😊
    TRUFAtwdnmlTux77Pastexbamfx
  • WhoareyouWhoareyou Member Posts: 87
    They could run the double phone event haven’t had that for years or back a few years back the community voted for events 
    Killingtime 
    Tux77
  • ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 674
    I'd like to see a fragment drop rate event. Pair this with a 1 minute gas event.

NOT a component drop event. Those never do anything for me anyway since everyone elae always gets the gold ones. Specifically, a fragment drop event. Fragments are required for crafting and the math on them dropping is skewed. We always get more components than fragments. 

I want to fill up on fragments of every color. And all those whiners with their first world problems and hundreds of fragments can just shut it. They don't craft anyway.
    borneokidPaste
    Thanks for the reduced healing all week @Lexia Can’t wait to see what you have ready for the weekend!! 
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 5,083
    edited May 12
    How about weekend event called "Farmers Market"?

In middle of camp a tent pops up where you can trade all kinds of goods for things that they (NGs) don't want to have "all the time" for trade.

Trade goods for gold
    Tomatoes for anything
    Gold components for large # lesser
    Tools for other tools
    Etc

I mean ideally we would like to have these options in the trade store or black market but if we can't have that this might be a nice consolation?

@Lexia

#Zombrex (Neo / Rising / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

KratosRiotZappaSmokeandMirrorsAngelspit
    Can we revisit this topic please!! @Lexia
  • BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 936
    Actually a challenge week where no hits would ever by bodyshots could be interesting, as so many tactics revolve around using body shots to get charged. No body shots, no charges.

People would probably hate it. :cold_sweat:
    Ingame username: Jubjab
    AproRiotZappa
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,434
    I went fishing. 
  • AdrianoKAdrianoK Member Posts: 1
    edited June 8
    Does anyone know if the Summer Gift of Full Gas for 7 days does begin after I purchase it?
    If I purchase on saturday will it be active until next saturday? Or does it end sunday anyways?
    Because I kinda want to use it with the Jackpot Deluxe event.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 964
    AdrianoK said:
    Does anyone know if the Summer Gift of Full Gas for 7 days does begin after I purchase it?
    If I purchase on saturday will it be active until next saturday? Or does it end sunday anyways?
    Because I kinda want to use it with the Jackpot Deluxe event.
    It's starting from day when you activate and goes for 7 days 
    AdrianoK