Can you help… again?

Beta, Jesus, and Eugene are a favorite team.  But Jesus needs 1 more badge.  What should it be? CD? H? D? DR?  I have a D21+4strong.  And, other thoughts? Thanks, again!

Comments

• WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 3,009
    Since Jesus has a boost to health on his LT it does give you the option of a hybrid build. With 1 strong DR badge and gold iron skin on armour you will be able to get to max with just 2 badges with tactical on the DT. It would need to be a 21+5 badge to get you there.

Hybrid builds don't have much place in the game at high level though. 
  • ElsbethElsbeth Member Posts: 88
    Good to know.  I’m trying for that higher level.  But are you saying IS not strong?  
    Thank you.
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 5,172
    edited June 5
    Elsbeth said:
    Good to know.  I’m trying for that higher level.  But are you saying IS not strong?  
    Thank you.

It is good for bruisers mostly in early stages.

You'll want to focus on a character's strength

Warriors, scouts, Shooters, hunters are all damage x3 and crit damage x3 like above

Bruisers (and assaults) you will want to make more defensive.

Iron skin provides damage reduction in the form of a percentage taken away from the damage that an enemy does when they attack you.

Iron skin on gear and survivors, tactical trait on weapons, and damage reduction badges all provide this damage reduction in a form of XX%.

The maximum XX% from all sources you can take advantage of is 80%. Additive from these sources.

When you're bruisers get stronger and are able to get that 80% from badges and Tactical alone then you no longer need iron skin and you can replace it with a more useful trait

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
    Elsbeth
    Ok, thanks.

• WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 3,009
    Those two retaliate health badges are absolutely wasted on Jesus though. They're perfect for bruisers/assaults who should take priority. 

As it stands Beta is the only warrior that is essential really IMO.
    ATLAS-ZDeathwish19
    I agree with @WellyLuga 100%

Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Our page :

Send me a PM
    Elsbeth
    Wow!  I guess it’s Beta’s LT?  Right now, IMWorld, Beta goes down while Jesus takes them out…But, I’m not breaking through to lvl 40+, so I hear you.  Thank you, keep plugging.  :)
    WellyLuga
    Elsbeth said:
    Wow!  I guess it’s Beta’s LT?  Right now, IMWorld, Beta goes down while Jesus takes them out…But, I’m not breaking through to lvl 40+, so I hear you.  Thank you, keep plugging.  :)

It's a mindset you have to get over.

Beta is nearly as strong as Jesus, but Beta will allow you to succeed looooong past when "taking them down" is no longer an option.

The smidgen of power he loses is hugely compensated by one of the best leader traits in the game. 

Our page :

Send me a PM
    Great.  Learning to use it.