Why non heroes?

NG comes with new Heroes or new alternative heroes all the time… some of them are total useless by the way… but what i reellynhate is rhe fact that NG obviously has forgotten the Non Heroes… honestly… they are (almost) totally useless… 3, 4 pink stars they are by far not as good as 1 pink star heroes. NG should domsomething to make it more attractive using them again. For example give then the chance of getting hero, or make necessary tomhave at least one non hero at the challenge mission… just to make them a bit more important
Deathwish19rebecca38341884kookaburraRiotZappam4s

Comments

• GothgulGothgul Member Posts: 270
    Why? They are terrible, i wouldn't want to have to play them just to give them some love. I mean i do use some, esp. in Distance, and even some in challenge, they are better than Beth or Jerry. NG did an event for non heros start charged which was cool, but there is no way they can compete with leader traits unless you give all non heros a 6th, built in, watered down version of a LT maybe? 
  • IcePeterIcePeter Member Posts: 370
    Survivors share leader traits of all heroes in their party? Would that help? Built in defense/damage/critical chance bonus?
    Kasimir
  • KasimirKasimir Member Posts: 180
    Yes, they are terrible, so eitherNG gives them something special or just remove them from the game😂😂😂. No, seriously, give them own leader traits at a certain level, would be a good start.
    rebecca38341884
  • FuriousMoldovanFuriousMoldovan Member Posts: 1,084
    Back when NML just rolled out, non-heroes and Daryl Hunter was pretty much all you had :)
    Non-heroes now are more for newer/mid-level players (with few exceptions) before they collect enough hero tokens to open/upgrade/reroll them.
    Charged non-hero event was a nice change of scenery though.
    Leader of original TWD guild (est. 2015).
    We Are TWD 😎
    FuriousMoldovan's NML Glossary
    NovellKasimirSarge_Deathwish19
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,879
    How about any normal Survivor can use an action point to swap From the Bench any other normal Survivor?

This feature could have a cooldown of a few rounds so it's not abused

One action point could be used in this way, 1/2 movement then swap, or swap and then 1/2 movement

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

• SaturnSaturn Member Posts: 19
    Back when NML just rolled out, non-heroes and Daryl Hunter was pretty much all you had :)
    When I've first played this game, Daryl merely showed up for the tutorial and then during a few of the story missions. There were no hero characters at all, that you could use; only regular survivors. They also could die back then. I believe I've stopped playing at some point after outposts were introduced.
    When I've picked the game up again a while ago, I've decided to start over because so much has changed and I obviously also had missed all the heroes and Daryl tokens and stuff that I would have gotten up to the point where I was. I had to figure out how to delete my saved game from Google Play first, though. By now I'm way past the point of where I was when I left, but obviously I still have a long, long way to go until I reach max level with my hereos/survivors.

FuriousMoldovanKasimir
  • AngelspitAngelspit Member Posts: 33
    When I started the game, I liked the idea that the regular survivors were regular guys or gals who get the chance to hang out with heroes from the TV show. It made the game more immersive. I still use my bruiser and assault survivors because of that once in a while, even if better characters are available for the mission. But it's unfortunate that the game basically force you to retire those guys halfway through the game.
    FuriousMoldovanbrucewayne007Deathwish19Kasimir
  • IcePeterIcePeter Member Posts: 370
    My survivors are tailored for the Distance: tank killers and damage takers, and a deep stable of stunners to use with Sasha/Princess. And sacrificial lambs 🐑
  • FuriousMoldovanFuriousMoldovan Member Posts: 1,084
    @Saturn yes, that's what's I meant :) survivors with locked traits that you had to unlock as you level up and then ditch them because they reached the max allowed lvl of upgrade, that was a lot of xp wasted. And Deadly Missions made me quit in 2016 for a bit after Memorial list filled up with best toons😬
    Traits reroll, reinforcement tokens and badges were a huge bump for survivors! Had to say goodbye to all those Defensive Stances 😂
    Leader of original TWD guild (est. 2015).
    We Are TWD 😎
    FuriousMoldovan's NML Glossary