1GORE, 2GORE, 3GORE!

ElsbethElsbeth Member Posts: 88
Gore seems easier to collect than other tools.  Its rarely used BUT, if I could use up to three at a time, I might be able to maneuver into better positions  in the Distance.  Not sure about Guild Wars, but it could be interesting. Thoughts?

Comments

• 3vilrine3vilrine Member Posts: 259
    Yea I bet they do this on purpose since Flares for example are the most valuable. I got like zero Flares in the last 3 weeks. Not in daily quests nor in the Black Market. They want you to buy them in the regular shop. You realize that it is completely unbalanced when you look at the other tools and like you said Gore Gore Gore ...

Elsbeth
  • IcePeterIcePeter Member Posts: 376
    Simple fix: so long as ANY team member has a move left, the gore can be used on any member. If you can travel a long distance, attack, THEN gore up, that’s much more useful.
    ElsbethSuperheroZaTTeRiZeD
  • QueenOTDQueenOTD Member Posts: 183
    Unfortunately that will never happen, guys... But i have to agree it will be actually cool!
    Looking for a guild?
    Do you think you can handle the brothel life?
    Join the bad guys on NML: Negans brothel 😈
    Our minimum is 1000 stars
    Guild wars participation
    Current status: looking for a player
    Message me if you're interested!

• HellnightHellnight Member Posts: 123
    IcePeter said:
    Simple fix: so long as ANY team member has a move left, the gore can be used on any member. If you can travel a long distance, attack, THEN gore up, that’s much more useful.
    I think I use a lot of gore in warfare, and it could be said that it's useful, but I find that not being able to use the special is a big mistake in its conception