Account Recovery Help

Pandem0nIANPandem0nIAN Member Posts: 5
Hello! My Older brother who is special needs recently lost his account when trying to switch devices to play (From iPad to iPhone). His account was level 73, and when he loads up the game now and tries to restore his saved game, it shows that he can load a level 3 profile. He reached out to support in game, and sent me the instructions. I did just want to clarify it here. I’m A little lost on step one when it means remove ALL the data from The Walking Dead. What exactly does that mean?Any and all help is greatly appreciated, Thank you!! 

Comments

• zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,341
    @Pandem0nIAN Usually when deleting an app a message appears, asking you to confirm that you want to delete the app and all its data. 

Pandem0nIAN
  • Pandem0nIANPandem0nIAN Member Posts: 5
    Ok, we’ll try that again. On a side note, is there anyway for support to recover his account if it’s no longer saved to his Game Center or Apple ID? Because I do know for certain that it’s not deleted. Thank you!
    Ok. So it didn’t work. Is there anyway that Next Games Support can link the save file back to either his Apple ID or game center account on iOS? 
    @Pandem0nIAN just curious do you still have the other device with the correct saved game?

Also what happened when you followed the instructions?
    I unfortunately do not. I’m not 100% sure what happened but when he showed me the game it was basically the tutorial and when he tried to load his save it was trying to load a level 3 save that had no name, and it wants to load this save on both devices. When I followed the instructions, and reinstalled the game and check to make sure that the Apple ID and the game center ID were the correct ones he started the game and after the tutorial it once again try to load the same no name level 3 save
    @Pandem0nIAN respond to the in game support message to say it didn’t work and support can assist.

Just curious are you using the same Game Center account that the level 73 account was linked to?

Yeah, I reached out to them a second time. And no, I am not
    @Pandem0nIAN that may be the issue, each account is linked to a specific Game Center account, you need to use the same account 
  • TbGb3TbGb3 Member Posts: 3
    @lexia
    I've gotten locked out of my account. 

In game name is TbGb3 in maple leaf eh guild.  Level 75.

I've tried all the Google play fixes and have sent 2 tickets in but not gotten a reply yet. 

Hope you can help me out!  
  • LexiaLexia Community Manager Posts: 106
    Sorry to hear @TbGb3

Support will help out as fast as they can. It might very well be due to multiple/incorrect links of your Game Center ID, but they will be able to further look into that :smile:

Okay.  Thank you!
    Yeah,  I'm signed in on 2 different devices on 2 different Google play accounts and it only let's me see 4Square (my alt account) on both. 
  • MuirnaMuirna Member Posts: 54
    Hoping TbGb3 can get back up and running today. He's a longstanding NML player but seems to have slipped through the cracks a bit with his in-game support tickets, as he's been out of commission for almost 2 weeks now. Eh Family has our fingers crossed for him!
    TbGb3ZaTTeRiZeD
  • MuirnaMuirna Member Posts: 54
    edited June 29
    @TbGb3 Has anyone from NML support reached out with an update or timeframe for you on when they will help you recover your lost account?

@Lexia @Fluxxx many of us can vouch for his identity if that has any bearing on it. He is a longstanding player of NML and the Eh Family of guilds. 
  • ZaTTeRiZeDZaTTeRiZeD Member Posts: 12
    @TbGb3 is for real! I've played along side him for a grip! Please help my friend!
    Muirna
  • whackjackswhackjacks Member Posts: 5
    I can vouch for @TbGb3 as well! He's been playing NML for a very long time. Please help him out~
    Muirna
    I'm confident it'll be fixed today!  Many thanks to all!
    ZaTTeRiZeDMuirna
  • ZaTTeRiZeDZaTTeRiZeD Member Posts: 12
    I hear it has been resolved, THANK YOU @NG!!!
    Paste