The Cat Interview Announcement! Community Manager Lexia in the spotlight!

Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,627
Hi all

I heard we have a new challenger in the arena! @Lexia has kindly agreed to do one too! 

Between ⛔️now and 28th June 2022 1PM UTC⛔️time you can ask 1 ⛔️Question each!⛔️ If you see someone has already asked a question you might want to know the answer to simply like or agree with that comment. We might use the increased chance to answer the questions if we have more likes and agrees under a comment. 
Keep in mind the interview will be done ✅sometime in July✅ and the next update will be out by then so refrain from asking questions regarding it as you will know the answers by then. Additionally please don't ask too many personal questions. ❌Lexia reserves the right to pick the questions she wants to answer.❌
We haven't yet decided if we will do an Audio interview or a Video interview. If you want us to do a ❗️Video interview react with Agree under this thread!❗️

SO now is the time to ask questions about the game, NG's plan for the game etc! We know Season 11 begins on 22nd August so we should expect more seasonal content but what else could be coming? 

👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼

Previous interviews:

Interview with Community Manager Teeceezy

Interview with Community Manager Kaz

Interview with Community Manager Fluxxx

Probably making a video!

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MultiPainproduction
ArqueueborneokiddalmerMalarkyNatsuDarkrelb67AnjelosVerdao1914[Deleted User]TheKingTroublemakerghost_pepperJacky2332Muchacho

Comments

• zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,200
    edited June 11
    I have been playing Walking Dead: No Mans Land since the beginning. The game has changed considerably over the last five years. Too many good players have left the game for good. 

5 years down the road, what the future holds for us who have been playing Walking Dead: No Mans Land since its inception. 

Zee Black 

Playing the game since 2015, Level 75 and 200K plus stars

Part of SG Woot since 2016. We have played more than 300 challenges and earned  4 million plus stars

Troublemaker[Deleted User]ZaTTeRiZeDJacky2332
  • Verdao1914Verdao1914 Member Posts: 73
    With the end of the main series coming up, are there any plans to expand the game to other works in the TWD universe such as movies and derivative series?
    TroublemakerJacky2332ViniCasonatto_01
  • Verdao1914Verdao1914 Member Posts: 73
    In recent updates we have had many additions to the game suggested by the community and last year there was the "Dream Challenge" competition where NG added two weekly challenges created by the players themselves.
     Is there any possibility of a second edition of the Dream Challenge for this year?
    Troublemakerrelb67ViniCasonatto_01
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 5,163
    In recent updates we have had many additions to the game suggested by the community and last year there was the "Dream Challenge" competition where NG added two weekly challenges created by the players themselves.
     Is there any possibility of a second edition of the Dream Challenge for this year?

Piggyback on this... if there is another dream challenge contest can all of the selections be like my idea this time around?

https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/comment/424317#Comment_424317

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
    Verdao1914
  • ArqueueArqueue Member Posts: 218
    will NG consider making a turn-based game similar to NML but of another genre e.g. Aliens? Aliens vs Predator? Game of Thrones? cyberpunk? 
    Jacky2332ViniCasonatto_01
  • Killdozer187_Killdozer187_ Member Posts: 476
    Arqueue said:
    will NG consider making a turn-based game similar to NML but of another genre e.g. Aliens? Aliens vs Predator? Game of Thrones? cyberpunk? 
    Already made another turn based game. It's Blade Runner Rogue Nexus something or other 🤷
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 1,141
    Arqueue said:
    Already made another turn based game. It's Blade Runner Rogue Nexus something or other 🤷
    Do we know you? hahaha
    15 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    Entry level Boot Camp & Badge System 101 Chat
    Our top 3 Global Guilds form a team of 60 Top 20 in Elite Mid 20 in Recon and Bottom 20 in Hellcats
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

• ArqueueArqueue Member Posts: 218
    edited June 14
    Arqueue said:

i know about this cyberpunk game. the problem is the 'it's not available in your country' listed in playstore. so, im hoping they have an answer to my question, and in return ask them back why is it not in my country yet. judging from the screenshots, its the final fantasy type of turn based game, "stand where you are and take turns hitting each other" which is not the same as NML turn based game

also, blade runner is a damn old movie. unlike game of thrones, aliens and predators, or even harry porter which have a large fan base. just saying..
    [Deleted User]
  • brucewayne007brucewayne007 Member Posts: 556
    Arqueue said:
    Arqueue said:

i know about this cyberpunk game. the problem is the 'it's not available in your country' listed in playstore. so, im hoping they have an answer to my question, and in return ask them back why is it not in my country yet. judging from the screenshots, its the final fantasy type of turn based game, "stand where you are and take turns hitting each other" which is not the same as NML turn based game

also, blade runner is a damn old movie. unlike game of thrones, aliens and predators, or even harry porter which have a large fan base. just saying..
    100% agree. 
    It’s like Final Fantasy in that sense. Which was a great game back when I played FF7. I spent hours and hours when I was younger. Loved it
    But it played more real time so you had to be sharper. The turn based play is a bit sad on this format in the game. They really dropped the ball on this one. 
    Just feels slow 
    if they made it like NML with a grid format and strategy play it had real promise…… but
    I do not recommend you waste your time and energy. 

• ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 5,163

Battle Grid and movement, actions, etc is very similar to some classic table top RPGs like Pathfinder /D&D.

Hopefully NGs doesn't develop a Fantasy game with this format cuz I'm married and want to stay married.

(addictive personality twitching vigorously) 

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
    [Deleted User]DocGonzoFuriousMoldovan
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 1,141
    As a guild Leader it is extremely frustrating to see my team get discouraged about Guild Wars. The cost of everything is so high, the maps are crazier than ever, and confusing at times. I have had to go from mandatory GW to optional play just to keep my guild together. It just doesn't seem worth it most of the time. At the beginning there was so much excitement, now most literally hate it. Has there been anything discussed to make Guild Wars more feasible for the players, especially players who want to participate but don't have the money to spend on healing, gas or upgrades?
    Totally agree with all you have said.  At DoomSquad we have 15 guilds and all but our top 3 were always optional.  However in the last two seasons we had to also make our top 3 optional, so many players were fed up with GW or the huge amount of game play required to play in ranked guilds.  We had 2k players wanting to move to our 1k guilds just so they could avoid playing GW.  Add on top of that so many players could not afford to keep up made matters worse.
    15 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    Entry level Boot Camp & Badge System 101 Chat
    Our top 3 Global Guilds form a team of 60 Top 20 in Elite Mid 20 in Recon and Bottom 20 in Hellcats
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

rebecca38341884Doomsday
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,320
    Will the Walking Dead NML ever come to the PS or XBox arena? 
    dalmerrelb67Jacky2332
  • relb67relb67 Member Posts: 122
    Can we get a chance to change our guild name at least one time😁
    [Deleted User]ZaTTeRiZeDJacky2332
  • Would it be possible for players to change their names more than once in exchange for gold?

borneokidJacky2332[Deleted User]ATLAS-Z
  • Jacky2332Jacky2332 Member Posts: 48
    What will happen to this game after the show ends? I know the show won't end till sometimes spring 2022, will there be anymore plans for the future? Or this game will end after the show ends?
    Billbam said:
    As a guild Leader it is extremely frustrating to see my team get discouraged about Guild Wars. The cost of everything is so high, the maps are crazier than ever, and confusing at times. I have had to go from mandatory GW to optional play just to keep my guild together. It just doesn't seem worth it most of the time. At the beginning there was so much excitement, now most literally hate it. Has there been anything discussed to make Guild Wars more feasible for the players, especially players who want to participate but don't have the money to spend on healing, gas or upgrades?
    Totally agree with all you have said.  At DoomSquad we have 15 guilds and all but our top 3 were always optional.  However in the last two seasons we had to also make our top 3 optional, so many players were fed up with GW or the huge amount of game play required to play in ranked guilds.  We had 2k players wanting to move to our 1k guilds just so they could avoid playing GW.  Add on top of that so many players could not afford to keep up made matters worse.
    Surprising, guild wars offers so many great things in the Reward Shop. This should be enough to entice players to play. 
    And reference players not being able to afford to keep up, I assume they are playing well above their ability with the use of tools etc. 
    Probably the same players who blow through their tools in challenges 
  • Roos1Roos1 Member Posts: 18
    Is there any way to improve advertising/recruiting? We always put in a great deal of effort (both in the game and out) but have meager results. 
    ATLAS-Z said:
    @brucewayne007 I think I sense you are often being a smart ass, if I'm wrong I apologize.

But I agree with you also.

Chasing the Dragon that is "Victory" is what is causing the burnout.

If folks can choke down their pride and not give a shit about winning, and just do high value sectors that don't require tools, you can get nice rewards for minimal time and resources. The guild wars shop is fat with goodies. 

It is our own lust for victory that burns us out. 
    Sometimes I’m just mucking about on here. But sometimes I’m being legit and trying to add value to aspects of the game. 
    But often many things fall on deaf ears I feel, but that’s fine. If you don’t at least put it down others won’t be able to take anything from it. 
    It’s very hard to gather tongue & cheek in text format. And I’m picking up that a lot don’t see it. Different ages, different countries, different cultures, we will always have a different personality to some degree. 
    If you know me in the game or Line app you will more then likely have a different opinion.  
    But I agree with what you said, the desire to push and succeed makes people tend to delve into the pocket to push. I’m guilty as well. 
    But to not play GW because you can’t afford too, blows my mind. The reward shop is enough for me to play tool/gold free and play under my normal maximum if that is the case. 
  • Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,627
    edited June 26
    After the latest dev video everyone be like: Lexia we gotta see your face every time you speak to us 🤣

Probably making a video!

ZaTTeRiZeDJacky2332
  • CarlyCarly Member Posts: 2,832
    Hi all

I heard we have a new challenger in the arena! @Lexia has kindly agreed to do one too! 

Between ⛔️now and 28th June 2022 1PM UTC⛔️
     Since this is still 2021, I have not missed the deadline!!  :D:p 

Will forums badges ever be a thing again? You know, those badges we get for complete season highlight missions/campaigns or various forums events. They mean absolutely nothing in playing NML, but are fun to collect on forums.  :)

Also, back in the day when Anastasia Beaverhausen was a baby, there used to be various forums events. Some I can remember were Valentine's love poems contest, Halloween jack-o-lanterns contest, meme contests, guess the pickles in a jar, dream challenges. I know there were others. These forums events were fun and offered small prizes for winners. Will we see these forums events again?

And finally (yes, 3 questions I know), are you the first female Community Manager and do you know when NML will see its first female hero bruiser?
    Leader of Badger Hounds
    Having candy for breakfast!
    100% FTP
    MyYouTubeChannel
    ShadowWalkerhuskersoxfanrelb67
  • Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,627
    @zbot @Lexia can you guys close this now? 

Thanks

Probably making a video!

This discussion has been closed.