Confused Player !!

I am currently player level 69 with my top players at level 22. At what point in the game should I be looking at switching from ranged teams to melee teams. I have currently scored 940 in the challenge, but players below me are scoring more, they do have Yumiko and I don't though. I am getting into a middle knowing who and what to badge currently. My top 9 players are Sasha ,Shane , Tara, Beta ,Michonne, Tdog, Rg glenn, Abe and Scout Darryl. Any advice would be appreciated .

Comments

• m4sm4s Member Posts: 338
    @scruffy13 Find good Guild with good helpers. Dont waste tools, Gold and $
    Deathwish19FuriousMoldovanTCBRITO
  • ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 739
    scruffy13 said:
    I am currently player level 69 with my top players at level 22. At what point in the game should I be looking at switching from ranged teams to melee teams. I have currently scored 940 in the challenge, but players below me are scoring more, they do have Yumiko and I don't though. I am getting into a middle knowing who and what to badge currently. My top 9 players are Sasha ,Shane , Tara, Beta ,Michonne, Tdog, Rg glenn, Abe and Scout Darryl. Any advice would be appreciated .
    Don't forget scout rick! He's fantastic.

Either you've unlocked craftsman 2 building upgrade or you are about to. That is the biggest developmental milestone. Once you have that, you can begin crafting unicorn badges. Without pumping large amounts of money into the game, it's going to take you a long time to be able to get the best badges you will want and need. Learn crafting and don't waste anything until you really have it figured out. This will be your biggest bump. Either in the Line pub chats or on the community discord server #badges room. Be ready to be confused and ask 200 questions because it's worth it.

Use crafting to create 80 dr bruisers with optimum traits. Use crafting to up the damage output on your main damage dealers considerably. If you aren't currently, get to the end of distance Hard each week or try. Stockpile those blue and gold components. And don't throw away your grey and brown and green ones on black market upgrades because that's a waste.
    hunter_x
  • FuriousMoldovanFuriousMoldovan Member Posts: 1,274
    edited June 28
    @scruffy13
    You can add my channel to your list. See Playlists for possible team combinations depending on the map and difficulty level:
    https://youtube.com/channel/UCHONKE836d8yrT16opeLBlw
    Leader of the original TWD guild (est. 10/2015).
    We Are TWD 😎
    FuriousMoldovan's NML Glossary
  • scruffy13scruffy13 Member Posts: 27
    Thanks guys, much appreciated
    FuriousMoldovan
  • scruffy13scruffy13 Member Posts: 27
    Ghost pepper, what are unicorn badges and what do you recommend with grey and brown components as they seem worthless ??
  • hunter_xhunter_x Member Posts: 388
    scruffy13 said:

Based on my experience, others may vary
    Try to recognize the style you're playing
    Try to bump sasha to higher pink stars as soon as possible (after re-roll the traits of course)
  • ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 739
    scruffy13 said:
    Ghost pepper, what are unicorn badges and what do you recommend with grey and brown components as they seem worthless ??
    Every badge you craft moves you in the pattern. Different groups of crafting recipes move you in different ways through the pattern. You need grey and brown for certain movements, not for the badges themselves, because they help get you to where you craft with gold for the best badges with the best bonuses. There is nothing random at all about the groupings for badge bonuses.