Reduce the challenges cooldown from 2 days to 2 hours

Jacky2332Jacky2332 Member Posts: 48
For the love of everything reduce the cooldown of challenges 48h is too long and unecessary it pull us off the heat of challenge and enjoyement, it personally make me wish it never started cus I already forget about that's my honnest opinion 
IrishNudist_Lily_Vov[Deleted User]Versyse

Comments

• BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 1,141
    Those two days are important refresh days for many players, also allows time to do distance without feeling challenge pressure.  I personally only play the challenge 3 days a week so two more would be a waste.

15 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    Entry level Boot Camp & Badge System 101 Chat
    Our top 3 Global Guilds form a team of 60 Top 20 in Elite Mid 20 in Recon and Bottom 20 in Hellcats
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

Versysebrucewayne007[Deleted User]ZaTTeRiZeDJacky2332
  • IrishNudistIrishNudist Member Posts: 21
    I would like at least a day reduction in the cooldown time for challenge…. The distance mode typically takes less than an hour to complete & then I’m back to looking for things to do…
    Jacky2332
  • ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 735
    Challenge schedule is fine.

What needs to be tweaked is guild gifts. Don't end them on Sunday. Always extend them out into Monday and Tuesday. This is when players take the time to do anything other than challenges, like crafting. And that means guild gifts because they're the most affordable way to get crafting parts.
    _Lily_ZaTTeRiZeDJacky2332
  • hunter_xhunter_x Member Posts: 388
    24 hours will do
    Jacky2332
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 5,170
    At first I agreed with Bill then I thought about it and since the challenge has a finite ending there is really no reason challenge shouldn't run all week

I have Monday off and I don't play distance anymore so really there's nothing for me to do except for maybe some Guild Wars planning (such great fun) which is totally fine with me, but for the reason I stated above I think the challenge could run all week without affecting anything 

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
    [Deleted User]Jacky2332
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,356
    Two challenges a week!  Those were some fun times!
    Jacky2332ATLAS-ZCaptainslayer
  • ZaTTeRiZeDZaTTeRiZeD Member Posts: 12
    zbot said:
    Two challenges a week!  Those were some fun times!
    w/ 5 second healing times! you bet! 🤣