mini games to earn rewards

How about implementing different types of mini games to earn rewards, I'm sure the ideas will come pouring in from players - here are a few

A coloums type game with matching cans on shelves, zombie chunking - where you have have to account for wind speed, elevation and the size of your zombie head ammo. Having a zombie work farm that you need to tend to for a different type of energy (implementing new energy electricity) to use on missions. Zombies on treadmills, hamster wheels, or pushing a carousel and needing tending to collect. Or using/harnessing zombie labour to produce supplies.

Comments

• jureforjusticejureforjustice Member Posts: 270
    Hmmm... Smart! If I was in the zombie apoc, I'd def make a giant hamster wheel and toss in a zombie to just try to come at me, generating ELECTRICITY! All the while I observe how long it takes for them to die...
  • SlayerSectSlayerSect Member Posts: 634
    Zombies on Giant Hamster and tread wheels @Necroboogie and @jureforjustice ya'll are just silly! ;)

It would be cool if there were some mini games besides shooting the walkers around your camp.

That would give folks something to do while they are waiting for their gas stock to refill.

Play to Slay. Slay to live another day. Daily players. On and killing walkers as often as we can.

We need you! We want you!
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,219
    I love this idea!

How about 'Whack-A-Zombie' ? ;)
  • pullfrontpullfront Member Posts: 156
    Y'all mean Walkers!
    I'd rather a survival mode or something like that which is based on the game - personally.

Eg. 1 survivor versus an ever increasing horde
    Eg.2 normal 3 survivor team against a Boss Walker
    Eg.3 Survivor tag team event where you can select from your whole list in a epic battle.

I'd just think it would be good to keep in the mood and theme of the show.
    Thank you all for making this game so fun!
    _sheilador
  • NecroboogieNecroboogie Member Posts: 1,108
    Yeah I was kinda thinking a deathmatch myself a la Woodbury, your survivors put into a arena with walkers without items needing to survive 2 turns and then getting a progression of better items as higher levels of zombies (different types) are introduced. Say 15 waves (maybe 2-3 turns per wave) and at the end you get to keep a item or some other reward.
    Items wouldn't be char specific so some may not be utilized - requiring some skill and luck. Of course equiping items would need to be implemented during this event/mission.
  • _sheilador_sheilador Member Posts: 26
    pullfront said:

Y'all mean Walkers!
    I'd rather a survival mode or something like that which is based on the game - personally.

Eg. 1 survivor versus an ever increasing horde
    Eg.2 normal 3 survivor team against a Boss Walker
    Eg.3 Survivor tag team event where you can select from your whole list in a epic battle.

I'd just think it would be good to keep in the mood and theme of the show.

I like this idea. You could do all kinds of things with it. Pick one survivor to be dropped in the center of a crowd and see how long you can survive. Only use one class of survivors against a specific type of walker (i.e. all bruisers against burning walkers, or all hunters against armoured walkers).
    Currently a member of Cowabunga guild -- recruiting active members, no minimum lvl/star count