Spear Gun and Yumiko?

Just curious. But, if Yumiko shoots 2 or 3 walkers with the Spear Gun, do the ranged survivors within range shoot all the walkers hit, or just the closest? Thanks!

Comments

• FuriousMoldovanFuriousMoldovan Member Posts: 1,230
    @Governator they shoot the main target within range, as far as I've seen.
    Upgraded and used it, but don't like it though (for Yumi specifically). Besides it doesn't cripple on charge attack.
    Cripple bow is much better choice for her imo, 2 attacks saved my behind in many tough spots.

Leader of original TWD guild (est. 2015).
    We Are TWD 😎
    FuriousMoldovan's NML Glossary
    GovernatorZaTTeRiZeD
  • LexiaLexia Community Manager Posts: 106
    Hi @Governator

Yumiko's LT only activates on the main target (as long as it doesn't die, and if it dies, then no attacks are made by the other survivors). If I understood your explanation correctly, you were able to get her LT to activate on other targets as well? 

If this is the case, it sounds like a bug we need to look into. Would you be able to share a bit more information on your setup and maybe share gameplay of this happening? You can share them either directly with me or to our support.

Thank you in advance!
    Rohlikzauchem
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,393
    I'll see if i can grab a screen recording. But, yeah. the LT activated and killed the first and second walker that were hit by the spear gun that didn't die initially.
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,393
    @Lexia.  Unable to test yesterday. Maybe today.
    Steeboon
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 5,096
    @Lexia sooooo... What you're saying is, don't buy the spear gun?

Gotcha

;) 

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
    RohlikzauchemShadowWalker
  • BustaBusta Member Posts: 83
    No the spear gun is great can cripple up to 4 targets. But with yumiko in lead your toons won’t split the shots. They will hit the main target and if other targets are are in line they will get hit as well. I have the spear gun and use it 
    OlgaOlga