Current traits are so underwhelming

Jacky2332Jacky2332 Member Posts: 49
Please release some overpowered new traits (I may suggest some laters) honestly the current ones are pretty meh 😕, I don't feel challenged at all when attacking someone's outpost, I should normally worry and be hestitant when raiding 
QueenOTD

Comments

• GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,410
    If NG releases some new “over-powered” traits that are meant to help outpost defenders, won’t the attackers have access to those traits as well? 

Personally, I enjoy killing crate blockers with ease. I want to enjoy the little things. :sunglasses:
    Marcus6253ZaTTeRiZeDSPC_TORRESCarl_Tyreese999
  • Jacky2332Jacky2332 Member Posts: 49
    If NG releases some new “over-powered” traits that are meant to help outpost defenders, won’t the attackers have access to those traits as well? 

Personally, I enjoy killing crate blockers with ease. I want to enjoy the little things. :sunglasses:
    The one with the best strategy wins! 
  • QueenOTDQueenOTD Member Posts: 187
    Jacky2332 said:
    Please release some overpowered new traits (I may suggest some laters) honestly the current ones are pretty meh 😕, I don't feel challenged at all when attacking someone's outpost, I should normally worry and be hestitant when raiding 
    I kinda agree with you. I stopped doing raids a long time ago. I just keep myself over 5k or play some to complete the daily quests. It will be much cooler if something will change, at least on the outposts...
    Looking for a guild?
    Do you think you can handle the brothel life?
    Join the bad guys on NML: Negans brothel 😈
    Our minimum is 1000 stars
    Guild wars participation
    Current status: looking for a player
    Message me if you're interested!

Jacky2332
  • brucewayne007brucewayne007 Member Posts: 570
    I often win as a defender in the Outpost. 

There is small tactics to imply already. 
    I can prove my defensive wins if you need to see
    TCBRITO
    QueenOTD said:
    Jacky2332 said:
    I kinda agree with you. I stopped doing raids a long time ago. I just keep myself over 5k or play some to complete the daily quests. It will be much cooler if something will change, at least on the outposts...
    Compared to other games, this game seem more like a simulation, the pvp aspect is non existent
    ATLAS-ZPaste
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 5,178
    Jacky2332 said:
    QueenOTD said:
    Jacky2332 said:
    Compared to other games, this game seem more like a simulation, the pvp aspect is non existent

It's a turn based rpg dude

If you got a hard on for PVP, as you say, there are many other games for that fix

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
    TimboskiJacky2332PasteCarl_Tyreese999
  • hunter_xhunter_x Member Posts: 388
    Jacky2332 said:

yeah but why
  • BustaBusta Member Posts: 95
    If NG wants to "balance" the Outpost without going full PVP, then give defenders the ability to have their badges active. That's the biggest problem with the Outposts for the defenders. An easy thing to make it more challenging might be adding a turn to opening the crate. No more grab-and-go missions.
    💯… give us the usage of our badges in defensive modes. 
    Jacky2332
    Paste said:
    Instead of posting several threads about how you wish this game was completely fundamentally different, why don't you play a different game?

Paste said:
    Instead of posting several threads about how you wish this game was completely fundamentally different, why don't you play a different game?
    Complaining about someone who's complaining won't solve anything but make things more complicated, if you don't like my posts you can simply ignore them. 
    ShadowWalkerTimboski
    ATLAS-Z said:
    Jacky2332 said:
    QueenOTD said:
    Jacky2332 said:

It's a turn based rpg dude

If you got a hard on for PVP, as you say, there are many other games for that fix
    Rpg is a role playing game don't know what's this have to do with pvp? Telling me to find another game is actually dumb, because what I'm looking for is to improve the game. 
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 5,178
    Ooooo burn. You got me there. Snap! 

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
    FuriousMoldovanShadowWalker
  • zombieornottobezombieornottobe Member Posts: 125
    The only raiders I seem to get anymore are the ones that disconnect everytime I kill or light up one of their attackers. I quit doing anything with it long ago, well, other than watch my level go down. I have as much interest in playing it as ng has in fixing the exploit.