What to do when getting a 24h unlimited fuel?

HampaHampa Member Posts: 14
So at day 6 i will get it, and i don't know how to effectively use it for maximize resources, or to get heroes, idk.

I was thinking about using it to complete season missions and maybe get 1 hero or 2, is it worthy? Or maybe is better to just wait and get them in a good event, using radios?

What do u guys recommend using the 24h unlimited fuel? What did u guys did?
Jacky2332

Comments

• HampaHampa Member Posts: 14
    Hampa said:
    So at day 6 i will get it, and i don't know how to effectively use it for maximize resources, or to get heroes, idk.

I was thinking about using it to complete season missions and maybe get 1 hero or 2, is it worthy? Or maybe is better to just wait and get them in a good event, using radios?

What do u guys recommend using the 24h unlimited fuel? What did u guys did?
    Plus: What heroes are 100% sure you can unlock doing seasonal missions?
  • GothgulGothgul Member Posts: 285
    Probably running supply runs for tomatoes for upgrading if you are lower lvl. I even did that at 75 to pick up badge fragments and cash in tomatoes for BM weapons...picked up about 500 BM tokens that way.
    Hampa
    Gothgul said:
    Probably running supply runs for tomatoes for upgrading if you are lower lvl. I even did that at 75 to pick up badge fragments and cash in tomatoes for BM weapons...picked up about 500 BM tokens that way.
    Awesome! Thanks for reply. Seems like you have some experience (75 lol) i will do that then and upgrade all the buildings i can.

Also, in wich special event do u recommend to spend radios? Is there one that gives u 100% sure a hero?
    Gothgul said:
    How did you get the black market tokens? By doing supply mission? How? Didn't understand that 
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 5,304
    Hampa said:
    Gothgul said:
    How did you get the black market tokens? By doing supply mission? How? Didn't understand that 

By spending in the black market.

In his example he's trading in tomatoes for gear in the black market, which is something you should NEVER do unless all your buildings are upgraded (currently camp level 75)

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
    HampaMitko0o0
  • brucewayne007brucewayne007 Member Posts: 628
    Go cheaply check out Jay-Z’summary 

I believe it cares for all trying to growing in the game. 
    Hampa
    There are good calls that are 2x, AND 100% guarantee for heroes. Wait for those if you can. If you're not sure, just ask. At lower levels, there are certain heroes that are best left locked until later, but you can still accumulate tokens for them.
    Hampa
    ATLAS-Z said:
    Hampa said:
    Gothgul said:

By spending in the black market.

In his example he's trading in tomatoes for gear in the black market, which is something you should NEVER do unless all your buildings are upgraded (currently camp level 75)
    I see. Didn't knew you can trade tomatoes
    Gothgul said:
    There are good calls that are 2x, AND 100% guarantee for heroes. Wait for those if you can. If you're not sure, just ask. At lower levels, there are certain heroes that are best left locked until later, but you can still accumulate tokens for them.
    1 guaranteed hero only for 2 radios? Wow. Is there any screenshot of that kind of event to know how it looks like?
    Go cheaply check out Jay-Z’summary 

I believe it cares for all trying to growing in the game. 
    Thx, i'll check it out !
    No 2x means you get 64, 128, or 256 tokens, usually for 25 radios, but its 100% chance to get a select set of heroes, like the bruiser call, alt hero call, and special event calls. The current call is not really one of those. Too many useless heroes.
    edited June 25
    Well... Too late. But got Sasha tho. Should i open her? im lvl 13

Also Morgan
    Bruiser Morgan?
    Gothgul said:
    Bruiser Morgan?
    Yup, forgot to mention it
    edited June 27
    Sasha and Bruiser Morgan are awesome troops but you can wait until your higher level to unlock them. They won't be super useful to you right now. 

Sasha is probably the best troop in the game but she takes some learning. You can unlock her now if you want and start working on her or save her for when you're higher. Either.

Hunter Daryl isn't great for the end game but he can carry you when you're lower level. Just don't invest heavily in guys like him (no radios, rerolls etc, just xp is ok) 

Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Our page :

Send me a PM
    ATLAS-Z said:
    Sasha and Bruiser Morgan are awesome troops but you can wait until your higher level to unlock them. They won't be super useful to you right now. 

Sasha is probably the best troop in the game but she takes some learning. You can unlock her now if you want and start working on her or save her for when you're higher. Either.

Hunter Daryl isn't great for the end game but he can carry you when you're lower level. Just don't invest heavily in guys like him (no radios, rerolls etc, just xp is ok) 
    Right, i was saving Sasha for late game but accidentally recruited her while swipping survivors haha, so i guess i'll having her on my team. Hope i can get a unique weapon for her more lately on the game. Trying to keep my team small so it isn't too hard to level up
    ATLAS-Z
  • SkywithinSkywithin Member Posts: 29
    edited July 4
    The best weapon for Sasha is winter harpoon. It's silent and needs only 2 charge points (regular harpoon isn't as good). Sasha also needs "luck" trait. She's an awesome leader.
  • DrewMusselmanDrewMusselman Member Posts: 4
    Skywithin said:
    The best weapon for Sasha is winter harpoon. It's silent and needs only 2 charge points (regular harpoon isn't as good). Sasha also needs "luck" trait. She's an awesome leader.
    I have Sasha with the traits: marksman, ruthless, revenge and critical aim, which one should I get rid of and replace with luck, also is it necessary?
    Trifali
  • DrewMusselmanDrewMusselman Member Posts: 4
    edited September 10
    “Just somehow survive”.  Why waste the time even showing such a useless reaction?  It’s okay if you don’t know, no need to do a thing…
    ghost_pepper
    Skywithin said:
    I have Sasha with the traits: marksman, ruthless, revenge and critical aim, which one should I get rid of and replace with luck, also is it necessary?

I say revenge

Our page :

Send me a PM
    DrewMusselman