Connect is free! Let's enjoy!

This week the cheaters were caught using connect but in the end were justly punished for it. NG went back for why? Why are they P2W??? 🤔

#JogoLimpo
#ParaSempreTwyster

Comments

• FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,966
    Not sure what the question is? 
  • FuriousMoldovanFuriousMoldovan Member Posts: 1,373
    What did I miss? 😏
    Leader of the original TWD guild (est. 10/2015).
    We Are TWD 😎
    FuriousMoldovan's NML Glossary
  • m4sm4s Member Posts: 355
    @XeRo
    Who are you writing about exactly?
  • XeRoXeRo Member Posts: 108
    m4s said:
    @XeRo

I've seen some players get 10 years of game suspension for cheating in the last week and have their suspension revoked.

#JogoLimpo
    #ParaSempreTwyster
  • ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 819
    I'm trying to think of a clever comment. 

Got nothing.
    GovernatorAngelspitXeRoPaste
    I'm trying to think of a clever comment. 

Got nothing.

Can I keep drinking my booze???

#JogoLimpo
    #ParaSempreTwyster
    Deathwish19
  • m4sm4s Member Posts: 355
    XeRo said:
    m4s said:
    @XeRo

I've seen some players get 10 years of game suspension for cheating in the last week and have their suspension revoked.

The question is why? What has changed with the 10-year game ban? Could it be incorrect settings of scripts monitoring fraud?
  • Lady JLady J Member Posts: 211
    The question that bothers me (a lot) is: did someone get a ban without solid proof, and that’s why NG revoke? Accusing someone innocent is already bad enough... punishing a innocent? This is too serious, specially in a social environment... witch hunt, throwing stones, making more accusations... be careful with that. It seems mistakes can happen... how would you feel if a mistake like this happened with you? Many claimed they can’t disclosure... others that were internet issues and they didn’t get an explanation about the ban... You know... some of us was accused of cheating before, by some players who couldn’t understand the high scores, without any punishment, because there was no cheat once or ever, and it was upsetting already... #don’t throw stones 
    MichelWarsambience
  • SkywithinSkywithin Member Posts: 29
    edited July 20
    What I've heard - 10 years (!) ban for using autoClicker. Sounds a bit extreme (unless messing with NG cash flow now equates to manslaughter). Maybe they meant 1 month instead?
    ambience
  • ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 819
    Not that I really have anything useful to say but I'm thinking about this. The only thing I can think of is beach life and that walker either spawns on the high path or the low path. And if it spawns on the high path you have to go around. And that takes a movement away. And that gives the random spawning walker at the end a chance to move into your way.

So I wonder if NG detects someone in beach life for 4 hours of the map not ending and they figure there's no other reason. But wouldn't the walker eventually munch Tara? 

Maybe it's continuing to try running beach life after your gas has run out.

I doubt NG wants anyone messing with radios or gold case $$$. But some transparency here would be nice.

• SkywithinSkywithin Member Posts: 29
    edited July 25
    Deleted
  • KurganKurgan Member Posts: 25
    Not that I really have anything useful to say but I'm thinking about this. The only thing I can think of is beach life and that walker either spawns on the high path or the low path. And if it spawns on the high path you have to go around. And that takes a movement away. And that gives the random spawning walker at the end a chance to move into your way.

So I wonder if NG detects someone in beach life for 4 hours of the map not ending and they figure there's no other reason. But wouldn't the walker eventually munch Tara? 

Maybe it's continuing to try running beach life after your gas has run out.

I doubt NG wants anyone messing with radios or gold case $$$. But some transparency here would be nice.

Its actually easy to use autoclicker on beachlife "so I hear :)"  small movement at top( rest in overwatch, swing round past where the walker spawns at bottom(take 1 hit as turn ends), next movement to the rock, then next move to home. works 100% of the time I hear, or so I am led to believe anyway ;-). they could easily modify this map so it cant be used but I guess they are to lazy to do so. i mean its not like people haven't been doing it for years or anything 
    Okay, I'm the defender of orphaned turtles and I'm not a defender of the environment (poor innocent trees) to say that...

But what will end our planet in the future is neither deforestation nor global warming, but great and fabulous hypocrisy! 

The end is near! So, rethink your beliefs and arguments well. ✊😊

#JogoLimpo
    #ParaSempreTwyster
  • HellnightHellnight Member Posts: 127
    Skywithin said:
    What I've heard - 10 years (!) ban for using autoClicker. Sounds a bit extreme (unless messing with NG cash flow now equates to manslaughter). Maybe they meant 1 month instead?
    What is it "autoClicker"? 
This discussion has been closed.