Bruiser rankings

What are the rankings: first to last.  Thank you.

Comments

• GothgulGothgul Member Posts: 285
    Eugene, RGG, and then Tdog and Morgan are about the same, situational although I'd give the edge to Tdog. Negan's LT just got a boost, so he may be quite useful now and could even be 3rd, will need to see how it pans out after the update.
    brucewayne007Angelspit
  • brucewayne007brucewayne007 Member Posts: 628
    Exactly what he said above 👆🏻 @Gothgul

Eugene Eugene Eugene!

RGG, Morgan, Tdog are 2nd by a country mile. It comes down to who you like, and what situation you feel comfortable in. Some people don’t have particular bruisers up to speed as well. So they go with who they have that is good. 
    Negan after the update- his LT says it all now. I can see him being very beneficial in GW if you like playing Bruisers of course. SPY is taking over 👎🏻 He could be awesome in some Challenge maps also. 
    I’m not sure what answer you wanted. Each LT offers something different and can be beneficial. 
    RGG can be great in challenge maps. Morgan not so much because people don’t want to be hit. But he’s a boss I’m GW.
    Tdog is great for me. I use him heaps 

I hope this can help a little in what you can use them for. 

Deathwish19Angelspitmousetrap1
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 5,304
    Eugene
    RGG
    (Negan? post update)
    Morgan
    TDog
    (Negan? pre update)

Morgan mostly gets used in early challenge with Tara when I'm being lazy, cuz you can get 3 stars in your sleep up to diff 40.

I have also used him in War (pre-SPY) as second bruiser with Eugene leading. In this set he becomes a "second Eugene" who can get free charges.

Negan... We'll see. Lots of potential if his LT 3.0 works properly. 

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
  • SkywithinSkywithin Member Posts: 29
    edited July 26
    And you'll also need the following traits for your bruisers:
    • Retaliate
    • Punish
    • Dodge
    • Lucky
    Iron skin and defensive stance can be useful in the beginning when you have no badges or equipment but once you get good badges (3xDR, 3xHLTH) they won't be needed - can't go above 80% damage reduction.

In regards to armor traits:
    • Hazard Suit (gold)
    • Dodge (gold)
    • Stun resistance/health (silver)

• HawaiiHawaii Member Posts: 42
    Thank you, everyone for the help.
  • FuriousMoldovanFuriousMoldovan Member Posts: 1,373
    Skywithin said:
    In regards to armor traits:
    • Hazard Suit (gold)
    • Dodge (gold)
    • Stun resistance/health (silver)

Situational of course but when SR is needed: silver SR, gold HS, gold Health is better vs. silver SR, gold HS, gold Dodge imo.

In this case, for lvl 28 bruiser +25% Health increases your max health from 33k to 36-37k (with max HP badges), and it increases "risk tolerance" from lvl 47 to lvl 48 walkers.
    It's because at 80DR lvl 48 walkers' max crit is approximately 33k. Without this gold Health on armor - lvl 48 walker can potentially 1-hit-struggle bruiser even with max HP badges.
    Leader of the original TWD guild (est. 10/2015).
    We Are TWD 😎
    FuriousMoldovan's NML Glossary
    ATLAS-Z
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 5,304
    @FuriousMoldovan once I might have agreed with you, but most often you want that Dodge RNG to pair with Eugene and hazard.

Those downgrade that damage you take huge or even grant possible Dodge. 

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
    FuriousMoldovan
  • FuriousMoldovanFuriousMoldovan Member Posts: 1,373
    @ATLAS-Z
    If you don't need SR in this missions, then yes - it's silver HP, gold HS/Dodge.

But when you need SR on armor - silver SR, gold HS/HP is the way to go.
    Yes - additional dodge decreases crit chance, increases possibility of dodge and bodyshots.
    But when it's an "unlucky" turn in GW and lvl 48 walker hits you with max crit - bruiser's in insta-struggle because you can't have more than 33-34k health even with 5 pink and max HP badges on Eugene without HP on armor.

While with HP on armor he can take a max crit hit from 48, gulp that medkit and go on fixing his mullet.

Of course it's good to have all of it like that GW armor with silver SR, gold HS/Dodge and infused gold HP, but so far there's been only 1 like that.
    Leader of the original TWD guild (est. 10/2015).
    We Are TWD 😎
    FuriousMoldovan's NML Glossary
  • BassreactorBassreactor Member Posts: 16
    edited July 27
    Different bruiser for different team and strategy
    TDog +Warrior or scout = additional attacks 
    Negan + bruiser + bruiser = no stun
    RGG = charge any at begin
  • HellnightHellnight Member Posts: 127
    Not placing Morgan on the podium seems like a bad choice, especially to say that T-Dog is better. Why would it be better? Morgan is the second thug to take to war, with either sasha, rick scout or eugene as leader. Also for players who start or not have a large number of badges it helps them much more. I also put as a test the one that is going to receive much less hits by having the possibility of stunning faster, since it loads more than the rest well used. 🤔
    That there is discussion of which is the second between him and RGG, but doubting that at least he is the third best bully does not seem to me ...
  • eduardogrooveeduardogroove Member Posts: 20
    Eugene 
    Rgg
    Tdog
    Morgan
    Negan