Council Level 99 🦫🍉

..me and @vshield50_ ;)

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
--> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
Troublemakerm4sTheLostOnesGovernatorShadowWalkerMrLuckymirFuriousMoldovanTheKingJimiFaithCrowTRobotDeathwish19

Comments

• TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,469
    I see myself in there too... haha
    JimiFaithcapibara
  • FluxxxFluxxx Community Manager Posts: 1,083
    Your wildest dreams have come true! 

Ok the actual reason is that we found a bug with Last Stand that allowed players to play the mode without consuming any Tickets to hell, so we've temporarily gated it since it may result in some unfair advantages.

We're currently looking into fixing the issue asap so we can open up the mode again. The fix will likely come in the form of a second smaller update. Really sorry that we're making you guys wait longer for Last Stand 🙉
    CromwellFuriousMoldovanJimiFaithSilverhawk
  • CromwellCromwell Member Posts: 3
    It seems like it is only preventing new people from trying it. I have 2 accounts and on one of them i get the 99 council level, but the other one where i have played a round i can continue
  • iosononeganiosononegan Member Posts: 32
    @FluxxxWill you give the same rewards to those who aren't playing?
    TCBRITODrhoo
  • CromwellCromwell Member Posts: 3
    edited July 27
    Now my other account is also properly locked :smiley:
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,974
    Or maybe a couple of extra tickets to hell to even things out with those who were able to take advantage?
    TheKingJimiFaithm4s
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 3,047
    edited July 27
    Firekid said:
    Or maybe a couple of extra tickets to hell to even things out with those who were able to take advantage?
    This. 100% this. It is only fair :lol:. Last stand is the only thing I was really looking forward to as well!
    ShadowWalkerJimiFaithm4s
  • pirate1125pirate1125 Member Posts: 349
    @Fluxxx how long this gonna take to fix? Yall hyped this as biggest update ever and botched the only thing we were looking forward to. What a joke
    MFJigsawm4sDrhoo
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,224
    Hmmm, am I the only one left out. 

Where is the Last Stand. I don't see it anywhere.

Zee Black 

Playing the game since 2015, Level 75 and 200K plus stars

Part of SG Woot since 2016. We have played more than 300 challenges and earned  4 million plus stars

• SteeboonSteeboon Member Posts: 682
    Update the game in playstore and app store.
    Firekid said:
    Once you update to the fix version (4.1) you'll start out with 5 Tickets to hell to make up for the late start :) (applies to everyone)
    JerryDixonPasteWinston457FuriousMoldovan
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,224
    Steeboon said:
    Update the game in playstore and app store.
    Just got the notification for updating the game.   

Zee Black 

Playing the game since 2015, Level 75 and 200K plus stars

Part of SG Woot since 2016. We have played more than 300 challenges and earned  4 million plus stars

• WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 3,047
  • huskersoxfanhuskersoxfan Member Posts: 281
    No update yet for IOS?  Hopefully get it “soon” 😁😁😁. Communication is key in these situations….
    Proud Co-Leader with Badger Hounds
    Winston457
  • Winston457Winston457 Member Posts: 60
    So all players (apple & IOS) being able to play Last Stand without tickets being counted was unfair.

But Apple players getting a 3+ hour (and counting) head start is totally fair.

Not super pissed, but a little salty about it for sure.
  • huskersoxfanhuskersoxfan Member Posts: 281
    Not been able to play on IPad yet.  An update note would be nice NG….
    Proud Co-Leader with Badger Hounds
    Deathwish19
  • Winston457Winston457 Member Posts: 60
    No longer salty.  Didn't realize the cooldown for the tickets was 11hrs.
    The update is live so it should be in your stores already, or otherwise very soon. Don't worry @Winston457 , to make up for lost time we've started everyone out with 5 Tickets to Hell so you can at least put up the top 5 scores that make up your total score. Otherwise, tickets reset at 12 PM UTC everyday, so make sure to use them up before that.

Once you play around with Last Stand, feel free to submit feedback here: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/48002/last-stand-game-mode-official-feedback-thread#latest

I'll be closing this thread now!
This discussion has been closed.