Has anyone found a use for Beth yet?

2»

Comments

• AngelspitAngelspit Member Posts: 54
    Beth's LT description always makes me feel dizzy.

ShadowWalkerGovernatorm4s
  • eduardogrooveeduardogroove Member Posts: 20
    Ng is doing nothing About Beth?
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,429
    The least NG can do is offer a Spandex outfit for her to wear. :sunglasses:

WellyLugaATLAS-Z
  • ShianShian Member Posts: 67
    Maybe developers need to change to "After using charge attack on a target  ,  Beth will leave a ring" instead of killing the target  would be useful
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 922

Hey she's finally good for something!
    FuriousMoldovanShezza10
  • ninewalkersninewalkers Member Posts: 87
    No use for Beth. She sits in the corner facing the wall like King Ezikel and Jerry. 
    NG really needs to let the peasants remove unwanted survivors regardless of status.
    RiotZappapollorex
  • rebecca38341884rebecca38341884 Member Posts: 24
    Beth?
    Who is Beth?
     :D 
    AlexFiliUK
  • Killdozer187_Killdozer187_ Member Posts: 527
    edited August 4
    Beth is a terrible person
    ShadowWalkerAlexFiliUKrebecca38341884RiotZappa
  • ArqueueArqueue Member Posts: 226
    edited August 4
    just an idea to make Beth useful. my suggested LT:

"When Beth hits her main target, it emits an area hex that poisons the target by dealing 5% of their current HP as extra damage. All walkers inside the area will receive the same effect. Overlapping area effects do not stack. The hex lasts for 2 turn(s).

As a leader, each member of your team gains the bonus."

• NatsuDarkNatsuDark Member Posts: 42
    Arqueue said:
    just an idea to make Beth useful. my suggested LT:

"When Beth hits her main target, it emits an area hex that poisons the target by dealing 5% of their current HP as extra damage. All walkers inside the area will receive the same effect. Overlapping area effects do not stack. The hex lasts for 2 turn(s).

As a leader, each member of your team gains the bonus."

I don't know if this works in practice, as in theory poison doesn't work with Walkers, as their blood doesn't circulate in their bodies.
  • ArqueueArqueue Member Posts: 226
    haha true. i was thinking of a hex...i can only come up with 'curse'...but that too has no reality to it, unless Beth is a witch
    AlexFiliUK
  • LoneWanderer360LoneWanderer360 Member Posts: 564
    Her LT might be useful if it effected walkers within the area instead of players in the area. Scouts are so fragile, if there's walkers around, I'm not running them into the circle for the bonus. If it was a negative buff on walkers within the circle, you could still shoot at them from far away.