Last Stand game mode - Official Feedback thread

FluxxxFluxxx Community Manager Posts: 1,083
Hi everyone!

The 4.1 Update will be available in the stores soon, and with it, the Last Stand will be playable again. To make up for lost time, we're starting everyone out with 5 Tickets to Hell!

Since this mode is the first new one in a long time, and as mentioned in the update notes, there will be varying maps and wave compositions week over week, which we will be iterating on going forward - so it's really important to us to hear your feedback, especially on its balance and difficulty, as well as the maps.

Please keep the discussions civil, on topic, and elaborate on your feedback :) 
Enjoy!

_______

July 30th Edit:

Thank you all for providing so much feedback in a short time! There's a lot for us to go through, but you can be sure that we will - and do not hesitate to keep it coming. Having read through all of this thread, and without going into specifics, we will consider and discuss ways to address most of the concerns brought up.

I will share with you now that we have another update that is not a long way away - however it will likely not contain changes based on the feedback you gave now. As many of you know, Season 11 of the show will be airing in late August (trailer is out! This season will be very interesting :)), so naturally, this update will be mainly focused on Season 11-related content. 

There may be some things that we might be able to iterate on, however I cannot make any promises because we will have to first focus on some of the more critical issues, such as the reload loops or issues with Shiva tokens not adding up. But we will do our best to make some changes that addresses your feedback. Of course, it won't end there, just to repeat what I said above, your feedback is very important to us and we will be taking it into consideration.

I hope this at least gives you some visibility on our side. I'm sure you've got more questions than I can answer now, perhaps when things are calmer and Lexia is back, we can organize an AMA on the forum :) 

For the time being, I hope you enjoy your weekends!
Deathwish19FuriousMoldovanShadowWalkerambienceo0kiddik0oRissroo69

Comments

• huskersoxfanhuskersoxfan Member Posts: 281
    Thanks for the update, I’m sure this will ease frustrations!
    Proud Co-Leader with Badger Hounds
    Deathwish19BloodyChainsawzombieornottobeRissroo69
  • xeniiaxeniia Member Posts: 44
    I am not getting Shiva tokens. After playing a round I've got 5 or something Shiva tokens, but when I go to check them in the folder "supports", there is still zero of them. 
    Kozdrama
  • FluxxxFluxxx Community Manager Posts: 1,083
    @xeniia were those 5 Shiva tokens obtained before or after the 4.1 update? Support tokens should add up correctly in 4.1 at least.
    edited July 28
    @Fluxxx after, I've played 20 min ago. Moreover, I've tried more than once (thanks for 5 tickets to hell :smile:), but it is the same every time. Do you need some screenshots? I also have a video. 
    ps. It applies only to Shiva tokens, with Mask and Dog everything is fine. 
    Kozdrama
  • FluxxxFluxxx Community Manager Posts: 1,083
    Thanks @xeniia , we'll look into this and I'll keep you updated if we find out more.

• soulburnsoulburn Member Posts: 2
    edited July 28
    xeniia said:
    @Fluxxx after, I've played 20 min ago. Moreover, I've tried more than once (thanks for 5 tickets to hell :smile:), but it is the same every time. Do you need some screenshots? I also have a video. 
    ps. It applies only to Shiva tokens, with Mask and Dog everything is fine. 
    I confirm, just played 2 times, got 5 shiva tokens in each attempt, but i have 0 on supports screen. Dog and mask works fine.
    Kozdrama
  • VirtusVirtus Member Posts: 28
    Same happened to me.  I played Last Stand once and earned Shiva tokens, but they are not credited in the supports screen.  I submitted a ticket in game.
  • Gobold69Gobold69 Member Posts: 116
    Sorry doesn’t work for me. Rewards are poor and the time you have to wait to collect them, one by one, not as bad as the 15 or so clicks to get MM rewards on a challenge but still game has too much slow graphics and clicks

sorry @Fluxxx.  Not working for me, can’t see I’ll do even 1 a day never mind pay for more. 
    PasteTCBRITOBloodyChainsaw
  • ArqueueArqueue Member Posts: 226
    @Fluxxx no tokens registered for Shiva, but yes to Dog and Mask
    Malarky
  • VirtusVirtus Member Posts: 28
    I don't care so much for the new game mode.  Basically, who has mastered the SPY team, with the most pink stars and best  weapons purchased.  It's pretty one dimensional.  Let's see if anyone can get on the leaderboards without that team - I doubt it.  It's as boring as Outpost, with only slightly better rewards.
    TCBRITOBloodyChainsawclausLeneADPaq
  • Winston457Winston457 Member Posts: 60
    Same.  Shiva tokens were awarded, but do not show up where it matters.
  • MalarkyMalarky Member Posts: 8
    Same here re: no Shiva tokens, but Mask and Dog are showing up fine. Do we submit support tickets?
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,384
    Gobold69 said:
    Sorry doesn’t work for me. Rewards are poor and the time you have to wait to collect them, one by one, not as bad as the 15 or so clicks to get MM rewards on a challenge but still game has too much slow graphics and clicks

sorry @Fluxxx.  Not working for me, can’t see I’ll do even 1 a day never mind pay for more. 
    @Gobold69 just click the double arrow and it will speed it up for you

AngelspitCarl_s_Hatambience
  • Gobold69Gobold69 Member Posts: 116
    @Zbot thanks saves time. Shame we don’t have that on challenge 
  • euchideuchid Member Posts: 324
    Join the Last Stand game mode; travel to exotic and distant maps meet friendly and happy walkers and kill them.

• HerbergeHerberge Member Posts: 234
    How to get ticket to hell?
    edited July 28
    @Herberge you get one at 12 am UTC only if you have 0 tickets, so you get 1 a day but can't save any.
  • ZKillerDKZKillerDK Member Posts: 44
    Excited to play new game mode: Last stand. But my council needs to be lvl 99 to unlock this exciting new game mode.. I'll probably not live that long, is it possible to speed it up a bit 😂😂
    @ZKillerDK please update your game! That's what it looks like if your game isn't updated.
    ZKillerDK
  • ZKillerDKZKillerDK Member Posts: 44
    zbot said:
    @ZKillerDK please update your game! That's what it looks like if your game isn't updated.
    Thanks a bunch Zbot. It's working now 👍👍
    Are there any news about Shiva tokens?  :#
    @xeniia NG is aware of it!  Thanks for the early report!
    @zbot great! Thanks for your response! 
    Blair
  • SteeboonSteeboon Member Posts: 682
    The game doesn't load for me at all after I deleted and reinstalled it due to having no tickets for the last stand. Any help?

@Steeboon are you on the latest update (there was an update this morning)? iOS or Android?  Device?

Yes @zbot and I think something is definitely off. The game download is 393MB which is kinda small in the first place and after installation, my game size is only at 167MB. Version looks correct to me.
    Sidetracking, 12pm or 12am UTC? @Fluxxx

edited July 29
    @Steeboon thank you! (edit) 12 am not pm UTC, I edited my post!

What happens when you press 3 fingers on the screen for  10 seconds while the game is loading?  Does it take you to the help menu?  If so, send a support request, if not try the items listed here