Curious About Council Level

Several members in the guild say that council upgrades to 99.  As far as I know it only upgrades to 27.  What is the discrepancy here? Thank you.

Comments

• zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,378
    @Elsbeth the council level 99 was to close Last Stand until bugs could be fixed, there's an update this morning that fixes it and now it's working.  
  • ElsbethElsbeth Member Posts: 116
    So, after the update, the council will again max at 27?  If so, and for your info, one guild member said they did update. Would they be incorrect?  I haven’t updated yet.

Thank you
    @elsbeth, there was no council increase in this update, if they are still seeing the council level 99, they didn't update the game.
  • CrashOutCrashOut Member Posts: 27
    Still see Level 99 and no updates available
    @CrashOut iOS or Android?  What country/region?

Android New Zealand
    I’m wondering if this pic helps to explain confusion and controversy.  Note last stand says unlock at council 99!

@Elsbeth that screen is because game isn't updated.

This is what it looks like updated.

@CrashOut keep checking google play to see if the update is available in your region.
    CrashOut
    Gosh, I’m feeling queasy.  I thought I upgraded.  Ive been given the upgrade offer.  Crazy days. :(. Ill try again.  I do know my weekly challenge is different looking, so I thought that was part of the upgrade.  

Finally updating
    And another piece of the puzzle…. My iOS needed a minor update, afterward I was able to update correctly.  Thank you.