What did they do to Yumiko’s trait?

I’m working through the weekly challenge.  Yumiko’s firing squad trait rarely kicks in.  What’s up with that?  Anyone else having these disappointing  results?

Comments

• zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,382
    @Elsbeth are you using Yumiko as the leader or as a non-leader?  Her trait kicks in all the time as a leader as long as the target is in range and the target isn't killed.  Also if you haven't updated your game, please update it.
  • ElsbethElsbeth Member Posts: 120
    In the past, as the third, her trait would kick in when it was her turn.  Now, its not kicking in when its her turn.
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,382
    @Elsbeth if you can a chance are you able to take a video? Unless the others are out of range it should kick in all the time when you attack with Yumiko.
    Ok.  Ill work on that.  Maybe they were out of range.  Ill look more closely, thank you.
  • HellnightHellnight Member Posts: 127
    Same problem in the new mode, along with the fact that sometimes it does not load special point when it kills. My characters were within range to attack
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,975
    @Elsbeth something else to be aware of is to make sure you aren't killing the enemy with Yumiko.
    ATLAS-Z
    Good point, Firekid.  I need to remember that. Thank you