New status symbols

Comments

• ADPaqADPaq Member Posts: 391
    edited July 28
    I'm a fan of Borderlands which is known to have excessive visuals. But thankfully it has the Less Dumb Visuals mod.
    If only we could do the same.

BloodyChainsawMichelWars
  • AlexKomAlexKom Member Posts: 71
    I suggest bringing back the old naming system as I cannot play with the new system.  The new naming system is very bad.  Developers can fix this problem by consulting the players on this forum before starting new code.  Otherwise, we will soon lose all players, and new players do not come to our game.
    BloodyChainsawMuirnaMichelWarsJimiFaith
  • bronik_darkbronik_dark Member Posts: 6
    edited August 3
    Just horror, the stormtrooper attacks like a traffic light.
    Even without fire status, it is clear that the zombie is on fire
    The end of the stroke is pressed after 2-3 presses
  • Winston457Winston457 Member Posts: 60
    I didn't think this was a big deal at first.  I wasn't a fan but it wasn't bothersome.  Then I stunned a big group, and like JLC said, it is really annoying trying to look at how many turns all those walkers are stunned.

Not good.  I also vote for a repeal of this part of the update.
    MuirnaMichelWarsJimiFaith
  • SilverhawkSilverhawk Member Posts: 767
    Busta said:
    I personally hate them, we need less stuff on the screen not more.
    This….. 👆🏽 YES….. 
    Already there are times when my shooter SHOULD be able to reach a walker or an enemy but I cannot execute this move because they are behind the survivors stats icons to the left of the screen. 
    And I know I can’t be the only one who has far too often, and at the most inopportune times, accidentally hit the “END TURN” button.
    With the addition of Supports, we’ll have again even less screen area to use and play with. 
    Time for an update that eliminates this. A simple DOUBLE TAP option that completely removes all extras from the screen. Tap Tap. Just the mission. Tap Tap….. Survivors’ status with Supports/End turn/Flee/Etc. All those great options. Tap Tap….. Gone again and just the mission. 
    MuirnaHellnight
  • RiotZappaRiotZappa Member Posts: 96
    Absolute wank.

Muirna
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,938
    Ok, so the only statuses which can overlap are those which affect health, i.e bleeding and burning. The others all affect movement. Stunned, crippled, rooted etc. The movement ones can't stack so, where the status is at the moment are have a solid effect that doesn't disappear and just below that have the health affects which cycle through, they aren't as important to know and are usually pretty obvious just from looking at the enemy. That way the bit your interested in and need to know instantly such as stunned or rooted are visible all the time. Also stunned has to be one of the most common effects, can this has a colour (like bleeding does) to make it even more obvious and increase the font of the x1x2. I think that would solve a lot of the problems without wasting all the development time that went into this. 
    JimiFaithShadowWalkerBurmeliinis
  • ArqueueArqueue Member Posts: 218
    Busta said:
    I personally hate them, we need less stuff on the screen not more.
    This….. 👆🏽 YES….. 
    Already there are times when my shooter SHOULD be able to reach a walker or an enemy but I cannot execute this move because they are behind the survivors stats icons to the left of the screen. 
    And I know I can’t be the only one who has far too often, and at the most inopportune times, accidentally hit the “END TURN” button.
    With the addition of Supports, we’ll have again even less screen area to use and play with. 
    Time for an update that eliminates this. A simple DOUBLE TAP option that completely removes all extras from the screen. Tap Tap. Just the mission. Tap Tap….. Survivors’ status with Supports/End turn/Flee/Etc. All those great options. Tap Tap….. Gone again and just the mission. 

in my opinion, instead of spending development time on the needless trait and notification icons, at least they could have made the tab 'End turn', the red popup 'WALKERS TURN' and the white popup 'YOUR TURN' smaller. a few times i too accidentally pressed on the 'End turn'.

why need all 3 of them to be that big? are they saying we can't see? the only thing we can't see is the subtle motion of walkers in the dark especially in Sanctuary mission in GW because...they are being BLOCKED by the tab and popups 

• AnjelosAnjelos Member Posts: 31
    I really wonder if they have an internal competition ....
    Which idea will ruin the game more or something . 
    Lesson one : if you think it can't get any worse , just wait for it...
    Lesson two : ng seems to provide a full walkthrough on how to make a kick-ass game to an unsuccessful one.

/Me eats popcorn and waiting to see the next brilliant idea of ng :')

BloodyChainsawShadowWalkerLady JGovernator
  • ambienceambience Member Posts: 114
    It's definitely harder to see which enemies are stunned/crippled/rooted making gameplay more difficult.
    It's pretty to see which effects took place (lucky, etc) but it's more important to the know the state of the enemy :wink:

ShadowWalkerRiotZappaAngelspitLady J